Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest prncssptri

heyaa people!! sorry i havent posted anything in awhile XDDD

nina, thanks sooo much as usual!!! thank you for posting those new pics and articles! he seems so busy these days, i feel bad that his schedule is conflicting :( i hope he can find the best solution to this!! and i wonder how's Running Man is doing~ i heard no guest for this week, it's kinda.... weird.

omg, he's looking soo good in those Ezio pics!!! :wub:

gah! i'm so obsessed with SKKS!! i giggle everytime song joong ki appears on screen!! this week episodes are hilarious! so many moon jaeshin and goo yongha bromance!! LOL still curious on how goo yong ha character will turn up~ have you guys watch SKKS BTS, joongki said that he made a lot of NGs lol~ and after he did NGs, he'll use aegyo to the director LOOOL

here's the links in case you guys haven't seen them :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NyeUMZXxQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krjHrTwBgGk

some pics!!

uri sungkyunkwan scholar XDDD

20100925085905775.jpg

CoCo.jpg

love this pic so much!! look at yoochun and joongki! LOL adorbs!!

dqrvjs.jpg

1284995848_201009210019452805752301_0.jpg

i like this pairing so much blush.gif

I.jpg

have a great weekend!!!

Guest mandalaywith

hi

share to KBS2 Enews in Song Joong Ki news.

Song Joong Ki,BrownEyedGirls Cosmetic CF Shooting Enews(25.9.2010)

credit&all link update by mandalaywith

youtube

youku

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA5NDI2NjI4.html

Tudou

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ufmO1hxj-0c/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

share to vod Download link.

http://www.4shared-china.com/video/nUt07Chj/sjk_bwg_cf_shooting.html

a0109543_4c9e670e4744b.jpg

chinguuuuu ... glad to see you here! I miss you so much!! :tears:

mandalaywith, thanks! you're great ... as always! ^_^

Who does Song Joong Ki pick as his ideal girl(s)?

20100925_songjoongkiideal.jpg

On the most recent episode of KBS2TV’s Entertainment Weekly, actor Song Joong Ki and girl group Brown Eyed Girls were interviewed and were asked various questions.

One of the most popular questions asked in any interview is whom your ideal type is. When asked, Song Joong Ki answered, “Ga-in is my ideal girl because she is younger than me…” However, the reporter then revealed, “You whispered to me earlier that your ideal girl was Narsha…”, which put the actor in a tight situation.

Narsha was disappointed by his “lies”, stating, “…Song Joong Ki is an easy-to-get guy. His ideal girl changes day and night.”

On the other hand, Ga-in didn’t seem to mind, as she stated, “Still, I feel good. Like me in the evening as well.”

Source :Allkpop

Guest ch0uxpastryheart

Hi everyone! First time posting. blush.gif

He caught my eye when I read an article (10asia, I think?) about him at dramabeans a few months back. He is smart, cute, and talented. what more can you ask for? :P Since then, I became his fan and watched the dramas he was in. I'm so happy that he's getting more recognition and popularity through SKKS. He definitely deserves it. :)

Guest stoolker

im really enjoying watching song joong ki in SSKs drama , his chracter is so pretty and funny hahahah. he just has this really upbeat positive aura that makes him very likeable! he is too pretty, its unbelievable!

Reposting from Joong Ki International :lol: :

Song Joong Ki had to get "punishment" in short pants

79002069.jpg

According to the penalty which was set in 26th "Running Man" on SBS, Song Joong Ki was about to wear short pants to the set of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Thus, he has to wear both traditional costume of Goo Yong Ha and short pants. Then, he is to take a shoot with Park Min Young and Park Yoo Chun, which is considered to confirm his completing mission.

After the picture is publicized, it has immediately gained many netizens' responses.

source : asiatoday.co.kr

trans by Gavn2310 @ Joong Ki Intl

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Gifs of Yong Ha from SKKS episode 9...

ifpdna.gif

어디서 샀는데?

Where did you buy it?

용하 (Yong Ha) tapping... another of his trade mark... aside from his infamous wink!

nlc5ki.gif

쉿! 불이야!

Shhhh! Fire!

The 잘금4인방 (Jal Gum 4) having fun!!!

Guest prncssptri

rxgoodleaf, *DIES* aaah i love last night's episode~ they're sooo fun! love the interactions between the four! they're awesome XDD thanks for the gifs! even my friend went crazy for goo yongha and she didn't even know song joong ki before lol XDDD the power of yongha's winks ;p

nina, thanks for those pics as always!!!! aaah song joongki and hersheys in one pic *melts* loool XDD

mandalaywith, thanks for the links! :)

aussucha, omooooo!! maeum2!!! THANKSSSS!!!!! *hugs*

stoolker and Kpopwrapupfts, glad you enjoy him in SKKS, i'm sure lots more enjoy him in SKKS~ his character is so adorable! he catches our attention so much everytime he shows up on screen!! <3333

love this part so much!!!!! XD

SKKS.jpg

from fyeahsongjoongki on tumblr

tumblr_l9fkr56dlU1qax84wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9fkqndytm1qax84wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9fkquhJUI1qax84wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l98c2oUZBc1qax84wo1_500.png

enjoy!!!

Song Joong Ki’s cheeky acting on ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ hits the jackpot!!!

20100928_songjoongki.jpg

Song Joong Ki’s colorful charms in the drama, ‘Sangkyunkwan Scandal’, is becoming a hot topic as of late.

Also known as the ‘Flower Gentleman’, Song Joong Ki’s self-luminous ‘flower’ image, cute winks, killing smiles, serious expressions, and all sorts of acting in hanbok-style is emitting off a ‘crazy presence’ in the drama, and his charismatic, arrogant acting is currently earning himself an explosion of popularity.

Although his cute expression is meant to convey the character’s cheekiness and prankster-like personality, many viewers are falling in love with the conceited character who believes he knows about everything that happens around him, and that never fails to get in-between any type of situation.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki is also taking a role as an MC on KBS’s ‘Music Bank’, as well as being a regular member for variety show, ‘Running Man’.

source : Allkpop

who can't fall in love with our playboy??? Yong Ha .... come to me! :lol:

Guest mandalaywith

SungKyunKwan Scandal E10 HQ(360P) Online Link

upload by mandalaywith

Quickly upload to Vod :lol:

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0IDGmjrp_K0/

Reposting from Joong Ki International :

Song Joong Ki, from soju till cosmetic "flower boy ad killer" accupation ad

song4-1.jpg

KBS 2TV monday tuesday drama "Sungkyunkwan scandal" (script by Kim Tae-hee / director kim won seok) 'the flower charming gentleman' Song Joong Ki is emerging in a blue chip advertising.

"Sungkyunkwan Scandal" self-luminous beauty, flowers, cute smile, wink and killer smile, realistic performance, colorful hanbok style, etc. Song Joong Ki acclaimed men's fashion, casual wear brand, liquor,and the next generation position king CF cosmetic.

Currently Song Joong Ki is men's fashion brand EZIO and casual brand TBJ and most recently served as the exclusive model of Lotte mainstream 'as the first cool',with After School UEE were addressed as a respiratory system Two-Top.

The new face with a global cosmetics brand 'TONY MOLY', he has joined the lightning ranks of cosmetics model. Beauty book "skin handsome Project" best seller author crowned Song Joong Ki as " TONY MOLY the most beautiful models who give a good representation since he has a young skin and a bright smile and a warm," Receive the acclaim, along with Brown Eyed Girls who began working as a cosmetics model.

Song Joong Ki's agency SidusHQ representative said "Currently, Song Joong Ki have great interest in the skin advertising industry. Literally been flooded with advertising and interest", "In particular, the ''Sungkyunkwan scandal" airing with further improvement and high popularity . Song Joong Ki who have clean and healthy image in advertising truthfully think to give a lot love, he really thankful, and high expectation in the future.

"Song Joong Ki will endeavor in vigorous activity" he said

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki active in drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", "Music Bank", "Good Sunday-Running Man"

Source : My daily/ Jounalist Geum A Ra/ 2010.09.29

translation : uknowiloveyou @ Joong Ki International

Reposting from Joong Ki International :

Song Joong Ki has also become a icon representative for his university - Sungkyunkwan University

PP10092500004.JPG

'Sungkyunkwan scandal" has gained much popularity since its first broadcast on KBS2 TV. One of the main casts is Song Joong Ki playing as a casanova Goo Yong Ha, who is currently a student at Sungkyunkwan University. He has also become a icon representative for his university.

Being a student majoring in Business Administration at Sungkyunkwan University, he has cooperated with the university's magazine called 'KINGO' and appeared on the cover since May 2008. Due to this, the magazine which is used to introduce the university can capture the attention of potential students, especially high school pupils.

A staff at PR department of Sungkyunkwan University said that when Song Joong Ki became a freshman there, he has been one of the most brillant icon representatives for our university.

cre: news.joins.com

Trans by Gavn2310 @ Joong Ki Intl

my smart boy ... the proud of Sungkyunkwan University!!! :rolleyes: