Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest prncssptri

Thank you dear for posting those pics!! he's adorable! i assume his movie is successful, considering so many reviews about it :)

im enjoying him in Running Man too XDDD i can't wait for the next episode!! i cant believe they finished the episode when song joong ki's turn to jump! XDD

Thank you dear for posting those pics!! he's adorable! i assume his movie is successful, considering so many reviews about it :)

im enjoying him in Running Man too XDDD i can't wait for the next episode!! i cant believe they finished the episode when song joong ki's turn to jump! XDD

no wories dear ... yep, he's too cute

lol :lol: i was so afraid for his jump ..and meeh! they finished the episode exactly in THE moment ... so dissapointed xD

cannot wait, too ... love Running Man!

Song Joong Ki confesses that he is a single man on Elle Girl

In light of the actor’s upcoming movie, Maheumee 2, Song Joong Ki participated in a photo shoot with Elle Girl alongside an adorable Labrador Retriever.

The star also confessed that he had broke up with his long-time girlfriend about three months ago.

Beside the fact that he’s now a single man, Song Joong Ki also revealed that he’s in middle of filming for KBS drama, Sungkyoongwan Scandal.

He will play a pretty yet obnoxious student.

Song Joong Ki is currently busy hosting for KBS Music Bank for over a year now, and he’s recently part ofSBS Running Man.

source : Allkpop

a girlfriend??? o_O??????????

Guest fishyfish867

i cant find the happy together episode on youtube, but i found the link to download it

http://www.kpopweb.net/2010/07/100715-happy-together-155.html

running man in 3 and a half hours! :]

Guest Rxgoodleaf

1660_L_1279787584.jpg

20100722_songjoong.jpg

News that goes with the above pics...

배우 송중기가 캐주얼 브랜드 'TBJ'의 모델로 발탁됐다.

드라마, 영화, 예능 등을 통해 활발한 활동을 하고 있는 송중기가 'TBJ'의 2010년 F/W 전속모델이 된 것.

TBJ의 관계자는 "송중기는 '뮤직뱅크', 영화 '마음이2', 드라마 '성균관 스캔들', '일요일이 좋다-런닝맨' 등 영화, 드라마, MC는 물론 예능까지 다방면에서 활동 하고 있는 2010년 기대주로 무한 잠재력을 가진 배우로 생각한다"고 전했다.

'차세대 패셔니스타'로 떠오르고 있는 송중기의 TBJ의 광고촬영은 8월 초에 진행되며, TBJ 광고 비주얼은 9월경 공개될 예정이다.

Joong Ki has been selected as 2010 exclusive model for clothing brand "TBJ"...

TBJ's spokesperson named Joong Ki as an actor to watch in 2010 with unlimited talent...

Named "next generation fashionista", Joong Ki will be shooting the advertisement early August and the TBJ visual image will be revealed in September...

Guest prncssptri

anyone watch Running Man yet? lol XDDDD so many joongki moments!!

Picture5-4.png

Picture6-5.png

Picture8.png

Picture10.png

and i love these three in this episode lol

Picture11.png

fishyfish867, thanks for the linkss~!!! *downloading now* couldn't find the download links other than torrents, so thank youuuu!!

Song Joong Ki needs an ELLE Girl

2u463di.jpg

The cute actor and Music Bank MC should be singing Tae-yang’s latest single!

“I Need A Girl” may be YG singer Tae-yang’s new hit,but its the soundtrack of Song Joong-ki’s life. The lovable star recently posed for ELLE Girl and made a shocking confession. He needs a girl! Ok,didn’t exactly say those words.He did,however,reveal he had broken up with his longtime sweetheart just three months before the photo shoot. This is sad news for him,but it is good news for all the Joong-ki fans.

Does anyone want to cheer up our adorable “Heart is….2″ star?

source : Popseoul

the response is obvious : me! me! me!!! :lol:

Running Man screncaps :

2010080100898647.jpg

source : Daejon Ilbo

Guest prncssptri

the girl who!, i don't mind either XDDD HAHAHAHAH~

omg, i laughed so hard watching today's episode of Running Man! uri joongki oppa already looks so comfortable in the show and great interactions with the cast too!! so happy to see him doing so well in the show! he's such a talker (he's an mc after all!) really funny when he thought song ji hyo was sandara park because of the hair!! hahahahha i LOVE this guy!

more caps on Running Man 01082010

DO NOT HOTLINK PLEASE! (running out of bandwidth~ :tears: )

Picture5-5.png

Picture12.png

Picture15.png

Picture16-1.png

Picture17-1.png

Picture18.png

Picture19.png

Picture21.png

enjoy!!

Song Joong Ki mistakes Song Ji Hyo for Sandara Park

20100802_songjoongki.jpg

Song Joong Ki discreetly revealed his interest to meet 2NE1’s Sandara Park on Running Man.

During the opening of the show, Song Ji Hyo came in as a guest for the second time. Seeing her from far away, Song Joong Ki thought she was Sandara Park and got excited.

He was quite sad after realizing that it was Song Ji Hyo and jokingly hurt her feelings.

Maybe she’ll come on the show sometime soon after this incident.

source : Allkpop