Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest fOrEvEr.L

sorry I cant translate in English, but I want to update this thread.

'정답소녀' 김수정, 송중기와 함께 '마음이2' OST 참여

3759520m500333_82205.jpg

[아시아투데이=우남희 기자]아역배우 김수정이 영화 ‘마음이2’ OST에 참여했다.

영화 제작사 롯데엔터테인먼트는 6일 “김수정은 ‘마음이’를 보고 큰 감동을 받았던 원작의 팬으로 속편 제작 소식을 듣고

OST에 깜짝 참여해 ‘마음이송’을 불렀다”고 밝혔다.

엄마 마음이와 장난꾸러기 막내 아들 장군이를 주제로 한 경쾌하고 발랄한 멜로디의 ‘마음이송’은 한 번 만 들어도 누구나

따라 부를 수 있을 정도로 쉽고 중독성이 강한 곡이다.

‘마음이송’ 녹음에는 노래를 부른 김수정외에도 주연배우 송중기와 마음이가 참여했다. 송중기는 사라진 마음이와 장군이를

찾아나서는 영화 속 캐릭터에 맞춰 ‘마음이송’ 도입부와 종반부에 들어가는 나레이션을 담당했다.

특히 ‘마음이2’의 여주인공인 래브라도 리트리버 마음이는 직접 녹음실에서 헤드폰을 끼고 열심히 ‘멍멍’을 외치며 녹음에 참여,

영화 주제곡에 참여한 최초의 개라는 특별한 기록을 세우기도.

유 쾌 발랄 화기애애한 분위기 속에서 완성된 ‘마음이송’은 즐거운 녹음 현장 영상을 담은 뮤직비디오와 컬러링 등 다양한 형태로

관객들과 만난다. 영화는 오는 21일 개봉된다.

3759521m500999_82205.jpg

credit: www.asiatoday.co.kr

Guest Rxgoodleaf

08_71662.jpg

2010070849587_2010070895021.jpg

화려한 한복과 장신구가 눈에 띄는 여림(女林) 구용하 역의 송중기는 극중 조선시대 뭇 여인들을 사로잡은 훈남 바람둥이 구용하의 매력을 제대로 뿜어냈다

Finally!

Stillcuts from SKKS...

Joong Ki as Goo Yong Ha (구용하)... The Playboy!

Rising star Song Joong Ki

2010070908111230707_1.jpg

Song Joong-ki has steadily been stealing hearts and taking names. Or you could call it building a fanbase and a solid resume. But something tells me once he takes to the screens as Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s resident playboy, things are about to get downright crazy.

Song Joong-ki has gained notoriety chiefly from his “flower pretty boy” image, to which his reaction is always bashful and awkward. He is humbled and grateful for the attention, even if he doesn’t really know how to live up to the moniker. Song: “I can’t overlook being noticed because of my appearance, but I would like someday to be known for my acting.”

The 24-year old actor looks barely old enough to shave, which would explain the roles he continues to get. He recently got some advice from sunbae Cha Tae-hyun, who told him, “I played high school students well past the age of 30.” Song now worries less about the distance between his age and his characters’, and his ability to play younger.

His most recent role is the lead in the film Heart Is 2, which he actually worried about because he used to be afraid of dogs. “But after working on the film, I even considered getting a dog as a pet,” he said, laughing.

When asked about his love life, he said he’s too busy to have a girlfriend: “Because of my daily schedule…” he laughed. Song may project a lively image, but he’s definitely got a quiet internal side too, which is probably more surprising to people who are fooled by his deceptively youthful appearance.

I’m excited for Sungkyunkwan despite its potential to be a hot mess. Or maybe that’s why I’m excited. Either way, Song Joong-ki will be the best actor on the roll call, and I can’t wait to see his turn as a player. Kim Bum, eat your heart out.

Song can be seen hosting KBS2’s Music Bank, as well as other variety shows, in addition to promoting his film and shooting the drama. KBS’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal is slated to air in September.

Sheesh. No rest for the beautiful and upwardly mobile.

source : Dramabeans

Running Man pics :

image_readtop_2010_352077_1278292741290741.jpg

201007051003773737_1.jpg

image_readtop_2010_361629_1278633905292558.jpg

no way! freakin cute !

Guest hpc1016

yup watched the first ep today~~~~ joong ki oppa was sooo cute ~~ :P he didnt talk much though.. but hey. we still luv him <3

Guest prncssptri

Running Man first episode was hilarious!!!! especially the hanger and photoshoot games, song joong ki was funny in that!!!

can't wait for next episode!!!! joong ki is <3

some caps:

he shines XDD (and they played m2m's pretty boy during SJK's entrance ROFL)

Picture1-1.png

Picture2-3.png

and i can't wait to see him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and based on the article frm dramabeans, he'll play a player type of guy? hahaha i seriously want to see this! XDDD

totally in love with the first ep! Running Man is epic! I'm so happy with the cast, games, guests (hyori & Jung Eum rocked!) ... a success! so happy for our Joong Ki ♥

I've made some screencaps too ... sorry for the bad quality x_x

SJK_RM3.jpg

SJK_RM2.jpg

SJK_RM4.jpg

SJK_RM5.jpg

SJK_RM7.jpg

SJK_RM6.jpg

^love these two :lol:

SJK_RM8.jpg

SJK_RM9.jpg

SJK_RM10.jpg

SJK_RM13.jpg

can't wait for the next ep!

Guest prncssptri

okay, i'm in my joong ki/running man spazzing mode XD so i'll post more caps teehee~

joongki's entrance

Picture2-4.png

clothes hanger game

Picture3-7.png

Picture4-3.png

Picture5-3.png

rock,paper,scissors

Picture16.png

Picture17.png

but i love this part! HAHAHAHA i agree with you the girl who! i love these two XD

joongki's talkie keeps making sound and disturb gwangsu's interview hahahah the fact that throughout

the show joongki always unintentionally cutting gwangsu lool

rm.jpg

cant wait for next episodeee!! enjoy guys!

i seriously love joongki's big smile!!!

*edit*

running1.jpg

1278876857_201007120434345763276501.gif

1278875740_201007120418307917276501.gif

1278875740_201007120418283111276501.gif

credit: song joong ki's DC Gallery :)

but i love this part! HAHAHAHA i agree with you the girl who! i love these two XD

joongki's talkie keeps making sound and disturb gwangsu's interview hahahah the fact that throughout

the show joongki always unintentionally cutting gwangsu lool

rm.jpg

hahaha they match very well :lol: but I cannot believe that Joong Ki is older than Kwang Soo(he's 2 years younger) o_O! and Joong Ki called him all the show : hyung hyung! :lol:

they're my fav couple from first ep! xD

Guest Rxgoodleaf

201007152341491.jpg

15일 방송된 KBS-2TV <해피투게더3>에는 영화 <마음이2>의 성동일, 김정태, 송중기와 함께 방송인 안선영이 출연했다.

이날 안선영은 종영한 드라마 <산부인과>에서 함께 출연했던 송중기의 속살을 보고 뽀뽀도 했다고 고백해 모두를 놀라게 했다.

그는 “드라마를 하면서 연기자들끼리 친해져서 송중기 씨 할아버지 댁에 MT를 갔다.”며 “그때 송중기 씨가 영화를 촬영하고 있어서 다이어트 중이었다. 게임에 지는 사람이 술을 먹어야 하는데 나를 자꾸 흑장미를 시키더라.”고 당시 상황을 전했다.

이어 “흑장미를 하다 보니 고주원, 송중기, 서지석 씨의 뽀뽀를 받았다.”며 “많이 받다보니 감흥이 없어서 엉덩이로 이름 쓰기, 윗옷 벗기까지 했다.”고 덧붙였다.

하지만 송중기는 이후에도 계속 게임에서 졌고 서지석은 송중기의 흑장미를 안선영이 또 다시 해주는 대신에 팬티를 올려 입고 엉덩이로 이름을 쓰라고 요구했다.

송중기는 결국 화장실로 들어가서 불을 끈 후에 엉덩이를 내보인 후 이름을 쓰는 굴욕을 당했다. 안선영은 “그 이후로 별명이 밀가루 엉덩이다.”며 “살이 하얗더라.”고 전해 송중기를 당황하게 만들었다.

Joong Ki was on Happy Together Season 3 on 7/15/10... to promote his new movie "Ma Eum Yee 2"...

안선영 (Ahn Sun Young), the head nurse from drama "OB/GYN" was one of the guest as well... she boasted that she was kissed by Joong ki and even saw his 속살 (parts of the body ordinarily covered by clothing)!

Apparently few of the drama "OB/GYN" cast members went to Joong Ki's grandfather's place for "MT" which is basically a working vacation...

As part of a game, the loser had to drink alcohol and since Joong Ki was on a diet, Ahn Sun Young had to step up and drink instead of Joong Ki... that's what playing 흑장미 "Heuk Jang Mi" (Black Rose) means... from the sound of it, several times...

Anyhow, as thank you gesture, Joong Ki kissed Ahn Sun Young and "wrote" name with his buttocks... only with his underwear on?! (I would have to watch the show to verify LOL)... ever since Joong Ki's nickname has been 밀가루 엉덩이 (flour buttocks)... since his skin was so white!

Guest prncssptri

Rxgoodleaf, thanks for sharing the article and pics! OMG! i have to watch the episode! hahahahaha... i love the head nurse XD she's hilarious! and to reveal something like that of joongki is A+! hahahhahah i still can't imagine him being dorky writing name with his butt HAHA joongki's popularity is increasing so fast!!!

more photos from Happy Together

happy003.jpg

happy002.jpg

happy0031.jpg

happyt002.jpg

happyt001.jpg

and from the press conference

201007151510779085_1.jpg

why so cute joongki ><

all pics credit: Song Joong Ki DC Gallery

The Sungkyunkwan Scandal cast speaks to the press

"Song Joong-ki (Triple) plays a playboy, and I have absolutely no trouble believing that he’ll be stealing ladies’ hearts. He’s proficient in womanizing and drinking, which is a departure from previous roles. He explains, “Aside from Frozen Flower, most of my roles have been bright, nice, and wholesome.” That gave him a bit of difficulty at first, plus “It’s different from my real personality. So I learned from watching Yoochun,” he joked."

ssk_pc32.jpg

ssk_pc17.jpg

ssk_pc21.jpg

ssk_pc20.jpg

credit: dramabeans (i only took joongki's part, more news is here )

Guest aircastles

KAJHDKAJHD I LOVE THIS BOY. I remember watching him on Triple and wishing that he becomes this big star in the future. He's so cute and has great potential as an actor. :3

Guest prncssptri

some more gifs from Happy Together XDD

1279262201_201007161537087747243701.gif

1279262201_201007161537042232243701.gif

im definitely hunting down the episode XD if you guys have it, would you please share, pretty please? hahahahhaha

w00t.gif happy together??? a must watch! youtube link, plz? phew.gif

thanks for the info & pics! ^_^

reposting from News thread :

July 15, 2010

Canine movie star breaks more hearts in sequel

By Lee Hyo-won

Staff reporter

canine_movie.jpg

A scene from "Maumi (Hearty Paws) 2." The canine film sequel is in theaters

July 21. /Courtesy of Fine Works

Imagine all the spunky tail-wagging, perky woofs and irresistible puppy eyes of "101 Dalmatians" _ but live. Korea’s canine heroine Dal-i, better known by her screen persona Maumi, has returned after four years with three puppies, offering quadruple the "aww" factor in "Maumi (Hearty Paws) 2."

It’s even alright if the film is, like many mainstream family movies, cookie cutter formulaic; sure, it’s programmed to hammer out specific emotions in the viewer to the point of being manipulative, but Maumi will keep you on the edge of your seat. Unlike its Hollywood or other international counterparts, no computer graphics were employed to render the million-dollar facial expressions of the furry protagonist; with such an Oscar-worthy dog, Disney animations no longer hold the monopoly on friendly animal characters.

The first installment was a groundbreaker in Korean cinema’s virtually non-existent animal movie genre, and attracted a sizeable audience with Maumi becoming a recognizable household name. It was thus the only film in the variety with hope for a follow-up story _ "Paws 2," much like its "Tom and Jerry"-esque triumph-of-the-underdog (mind the pun) storyline, symbolizes promise for minor genres in the local entertainment scene.

It is important to note that four years, particularly in dog years, is not a short amount of time. Dal-i had proven her acting skills in her big screen debut, where the drama was centered on her friendship with a boy. The passage of time has made our heroine a mother, both on and off screen (which explains her most natural portrayal of maternal instincts and her "voluptuous" physique) as well as an actress with a greater burden on her shoulders: She dominates much of the film’s running time, being challenged to appear more than cute and domestic like typical pet movies _ appearing solo to express moments of despair and pensive reflection, provide nimble, exhilarating action sequences and even refrain from devouring sumptuous sausages.

The baby-faced Song Joong-ki has replaced Yoo Seung-ho in the role of Maumi’s beloved owner. But the humans are rather forgettable in the film, which is perhaps most appropriate for a movie in which the dog receives the highest paycheck among the cast members.

Dong-wuk is now a high school senior, but his reputation as a talented fighter always gets him into trouble, resulting in three transfers to different schools. Yet Maumi has stayed by his side as his loyal best friend. Dong-wuk’s mother, however, becomes concerned when he starts cutting classes to spend time with Maumi. The dog and her three pups are thus placed under the temporary foster care of Dong-wuk’s uncle at his video store.

One day Maumi’s three pups are spotted by a couple of jewelry thieves, Hyeok-pil (Seong Dong-il puts a more PG spin on his noted comic villain in the TV series "Slave Hunters") and Du-pil (Kim Jeong-tae plays his first non-R rated film role). The duo are fugitives on the run after the heist and are scheming of ways to export the loot they stole. They think of the most heinous plan since perhaps Cruella de Vil, to kill a cute Labrador retriever pup and make him into a stuffed piece of taxidermy as a foolproof jewelry carrier.

Hyeok-pil and Du-pil manage to kidnap Jang-gun, the youngest of the three puppies. But Maumi is not about to let her child get away, and stages a face-off with the bandits by swallowing the diamonds and making a run for it.

While Maumi’s knack for breaking hearts remains the same, the sequel has gotten more humorous. It features "Home Alone"-style dynamics between Maumi and the "Dumb and Dumber" bandits and will keep both kids and adults laughing out loud this summer, not only in Korea but for slated releases in China in August and Japan in the near future.

Hearty Paws 2 is in theaters from July 21. Distributed by Fine Works.

Source: hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

aigooo ... he's so handsome! ♥_♥

UEE and Song Joong Ki go sporty for HEAD

20100719_ueesongjoongki3.jpg20100719_ueesongjoongki1.jpg

After School’s UEE and Song Joong Ki got together for some new endorsement photos for HEAD. The two sported some sneakers and bags in vintage-esque clothes and sport themed outfits.

The sneakers are called retro sneakers and they are the main item of the season from HEAD. The two are both giving off a lovable and chic image in these photos.

This photo spread can also be found in the August Vogue Girl.

source : Allkpop