Lee So Yeon 이소연

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest livon123

wow cool, haha The Birth of a Family looks very funny and cute, yet meaningful. I usually don't like family drama, but this one look good.

Guest seeker1430292038

Other works of LSY

THE PAINFUL TRUTH OF THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE

Last March 2012, Lee So Yeon left Korea for an 8-day voluntary work in Malawi, Africa with other K-stars. (Hope TV)

seeker, you are most welcome.  I like Lee So Yeon for herself and also because she's teamed up three times with Bae Soo Bin . Thanks to the uploader of this video - in 2010 LSY and BSB visited Japan to promote both Dong Yi and ToAA (I think) - they look so cute together, don't you think?  .

Guest seeker1430292038

Same here. I like them as individual and as a team-up. Thanks once again, cynkdf. Bless you!
^:)^

this is cuter if there's an English sub. But i love this vid.

Seeker, a Japanese fan of BSB says she'll try to type a translation in English but no promises, she's busy and has already done a lot for us BSB fans (eg preparing a gift for BSB's birthday last Sunday).   If and when she does provide us the translation, I'll repost it here :)

Guest seeker1430292038

I think Lee So Yeon, Han Hyo Jo, and Bae Soo Bin are friends. LSY attended both of their movie premiers this year.

It's good to see them smiling like on this photo while in their traditional dress.

htm_2010031816520602010000020107008a6-00

Guest seeker1430292038

You're welcome, cynkdf. Thanks also.-

Yes, Let's Get Married is still on youtube:

First few episodes have English sub, too. :-)

Guest livon123

haha, I can't believe she worked with Bae Soo Bin 3 times, that is like old couple pairing then!Still I think they need to get together again in the future, I am a fan of both!

Guest livon123

Thanks for the pics, I think light heart girl suits her a lot. So lovable, but then again it is amazing how she can be that evil lady in Dong Yi, amazing!

Archived