Girls; Would You Text "good Night" If You Weren't Interested In The Guy?

Guest big332

Guest orangious

I think this is not really a sign. Just ignore that and wait for something more decisive. Don't fall on the trap!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizz_J

No, i wouldn't text a guy good night if i wasn't interested in him. Well unless it was my guy friends and we were talking before i or we go to sleep then yea, i would. But otherwise, nope.

Guest jxmode

Hmm, well I guess I wouldn't do that unless I had some sort of interest in the guy. Then again there are times where I have done that just to be polite. Especially when I get a ride from someone.

If you guys just met up at a party, saw each other, hung out, went home, had no contact during those times then I say there is a chance she's interested. Why don't you just ask her? :]

Guest MANGOCREAM

i would only send this kind of message if

1) he just send me home en goin' home in the dark.

2) i want to know if he's doin' anything blablabla (read: interesse)

3) i want to talk to someone who is home and have a lot time (at night) xd

Guest ShinAoshi

Sometimes when you try to read girls, there are signals that you pick up that aren't even there. It could really mean anything ><

Guest Painterlyy

I personally wouldn't do that if i don't know the guy prettywell. She seems like she likes you..but she could just be really courteous. :mellow:

Guest h0ney

depends...if its wit someone im not interested in and the convo/texting was gettting no where then id say "gnsd"

if i liked him id prob type "sweet dreams~ nitenite"

if its out of the blue.. then id def be into him to send him a goodnight msg

Guest Romancer.

I would text that if I was with someone during the day. It's just polite isn't it? Personally, for me it doesn't mean anything.

Guest proFRESHional.

i do say good night to be nice even if i didn't have any interest.

but maybe thats just me

^ same here, I just said good night the other day to this guy in my class but I'm not interested in him. I'm just trying to be nice

Archived