Girls; Would You Text "good Night" If You Weren't Interested In The Guy?

Guest big332

Guest Agashi

I'd go out to say "good night" if I were interested in a guy or not. Mainly because it's just what people say when they are ending a conversation.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Melissaa

I would text Goodnight if I wasn't interested in the guy, but I would only do it if I was texting him before I had to go. I wouldn't text it randomly to the guy, even if I did like him.

Guest screamxlove

I would still text a guy if I weren't interested in him. I'll only text if he were a friend of mine.

Guest HumanError

lol, it's just a goodnight. I say goodnight to every guy friends before they go home or to sleep.

If she txt something like.."Could you stay around a little longer?" or something like that. You'll know.

Guest Kathee<3

if its out of the blue, id only text good night to someone i like

but if i was talking to them/texting them earlier

i'd say it to end the conversation just as a goodbye

not cause i like him ;/

Lol I would always text guys when I'm bored at night and wants to have a chat or something or just a simply good night to him and I got a good night back..xD But if that's out of the blue, maybe she was just bored as hell?;P

Well maybe it's just me, but I would also text to someone on my list out of the blue, even though I didn't talk much to them before just because I'm bored and we know each other.

But I wouldn't text to someone who I dislike, like he is ugly or something..

Guest chickpeas

So I'm trying to read this girl I met about 2 weeks ago. We've seen each other 3 times since then. At club/volunteer events, we usually mingle together and she likes my company. (Though usually, we're hanging out together in a group, rarely alone). Usually, I'd have no fear and just ask her to go to the mall or something, but this time, I just feel a wee bit...intimidated? I've usually liked "cute" girls, but she's just a straight out bombshell so...yeah

After a party, our friends and I went to grab some late night food. Afterward, when everyone drove home, I get a text from her saying "Night! Hope you got home safe :]!" Then a week later, after another event, I get a similar good night text.

Girls, would you do the same thing if you weren't interested in the guy? Keep in mind you're not close friends or anything, just casual buddies that you see like once a week

edit: Forgot to mention that she texted me out of the blue, we weren't texting back and forth those nights or anything.

You're reading too much into this. She's being friendly/polite.

As for the "out of the blue text", maybe she was just bored.

Guest cHenz--

I wouldn't do that unless I have interest in that guy, especially if it's out of the blue.

One, I don't want to give him the wrong signal

Two, why should I bother? lol

Guest tinatran_

i don't see why not. i mean, if i put "retard" or a "idiot" then he won't take it seriously, right? XD

Guest suzie_q_012

yeah.. i always text good nighy and stuff either if i'm interested or not.

it's just nice common courtesy.

sometimes i don't write "good night" because i have a feeling i should just leave him alone and let him sleep.

sometimes i write "good night" to get a reply back and keep the convo going.

depends on the person i guess.

Guest chocolate*

It depends on the frequency.

If it's a one time or few time thing it doesn't mean anything, just being nice to a friend.

If it's a frequent everyday thing then I wouldn't do it unless I was interested.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Lame.

It means nothing.

If you think that is a sign, it might be, but it's too lame, gay, mini cooper, not clear, unclear, BS, not good, lame, unpredictable, impossible to figure out, gay, misleading, n00b, and all sorts of negative things.

You really should not take that as a sign. Or you will regret it.

I learn that a long time ago......... but anyways.

Thank you

Archived