Hwang Chan Sung 황찬성

Guest cafebuon

Guest adikkeluangman

Let's watch this.

-----
[Official Cuts] 160409 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 8 (CS)

Spoiler

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Vid] 160414 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" - BTS of Marathon Scene (Chansung)

-----
[Official Vid] 160414 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" - BTS of Marathon Scene (Chansung)

-----
EP9

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cuts] 160415 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 9 (CS)

-----
[Official Vid] 160415 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" (CS) Ep. 10 Preview

w

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung such a big kid himself! If you guys don't get block by Naver, please watch it there too to increase the views.

Guest adikkeluangman

Ep. 10 (CS)

-----
[Official Cuts] 160416 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 10 (CS)

Spoiler

-----
[Official/BTS] JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' (Chansung)

CgMiUyLWEAEE-UL.jpgCgMiVEDW4AAfq-r.jpg

Spoiler

CgMiV7DWIAAJXHx.jpgCgMiWxhW8AAvlWw.jpg

via 2pmalways

Guest adikkeluangman

Master list

-----
[Official Vid] 160417 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 11 Preview (Chansung)

Guest adikkeluangman

Don't like this hair style when he did the mission. Why don't he used the one on the earlier episode. If you guys don't get block by Naver, please watch it there too to increase the views.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Chansung from paengbo's ig 

-----
[GIF] JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" - 007 Nam Bonggi (Chansung)

giphy.gif
JTBC DRAMA

-----
[Pic] Chansung from tonyhong1004's IG 

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] ARENA HOMME MAY ‘16. CHANSUNG INTERVIEW
THE MAN WHO LIVES HIS LIFE

Lately, he’s been effortlessly portraying an “unemployed by choice” character Nam Bonggi in the drama “Ms Temper and Nam Junggi,” and people often say that he “looks relaxed.” Hwang Chansung says that life gets more exciting when you have fun today, so we tried to talk about his mishap-free life.

CglLInJU0AIiPUb.jpg

The reviews of the drama “Ms Temper and Nam Junggi” are good. You actually are a higher level celebrity who began working in high school days, how did you get into the mood of a hopeless bum?
I didn’t have any schedule in the beginning of the year, so I got some free time. Usually, in such a situation, I would be busy with training, but this time I met people, had a few drinks, and spent my time like a genuine “bum.” I think that period was advantageous for my portrayal of Bonggi.

You are displaying “acting that doesn’t feel like acting” in this drama.
People around say the same thing quite often, too. To be honest, I’m just doing it like, whatever. Haha. It means that I just act freely without having any second thoughts on whether I should do something or not. I was also influenced by the director’s style. I act freely because they say it’s just a rehearsal, and then suddenly they go “This is good,” and decide it’s an OK. So I just take it easy.

Prior to “2PM,” you made your acting debut in the legendary sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick.” Wouldn’t you receive a lot of comic role proposals because of that?
Because of “Unstoppable High Kick,” for the first time I grew to think that I like acting and I would like to continue doing it. But I don’t know if it’s the right thing to worry about how people think of me or what my image is. I would dislike it more if I couldn’t choose the role I liked because of such concerns. I want to do the things I want without thinking of anything else.

For full article : http://egle0702.tumblr.com/post/143182146040/trans-arena-homme-may-16-chansung-interview 

-----
[Pic] Chansung & the cast of JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi"

-----
[Official/BTS] JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' (Chansung)

CgpHgn4WIAAiqth.jpgCgpHhFwWgAAeAF5.jpg

Spoiler

CgpHihmWwAA5ANg.jpg

via 2PMAlways

Archived