Hwang Chan Sung 황찬성

Guest cafebuon

Guest adikkeluangman

From Chansung twitter. He went to Hong Suk Chun restaurant yesterday.

Chq_tHSVIAAWulI.jpg
Trans : I ate at Seokcheonie hyung's restaurant in Itaewon^^ 마이면 ("My Noodle")!! Tastes awesome!! (by 2pmalways)

-----
[Pic] Chansung from jj_makeup_'s IG

Girl from make up team. He signed on his Lovely Cosmetic poster. 

-----
Be brave anyone. Second to last episode tonight.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Is The King Of Part-Time Jobs

Ch3qxjZVAAAlwt0.jpg

You may know him as 2PM’s Chansung, but this is one part-timer who truly does it all! As Nam Bong Gi on Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi, Chansung’s seemingly ne’er-do-well character is, in fact, the King Of Part-Time Jobs.  How many jobs can he do, exactly? Check it out!

Full article: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/07/2pms-chansung-is-the-king-of-part-time-jobs/ 

So true and I don't notice it. 

-----
Chansung in behind the scenes of <WookC>

13147534_1319817044701820_3103491684655513173194_1319817051368486_21003081112999

Spoiler

13131037_1319817048035153_49696118166472

Photo credit: JTBC

-----
[Pic] JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" 

ChyeddYW0AAfVOe.jpg
http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201605061342207207498_1 

Guest adikkeluangman

Let's watch EP15

-----
I don't want both to end.

-----
[SNS] JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' (Chansung)

Chz5YRjW0AE2EeI.jpgChz5btuWsAAmkZV.jpg

Spoiler

Chz5fQnXIAA0PUU.jpgChz5lJpXAAA5qXs.jpg

via 2pmalways

Guest adikkeluangman

And Taecyeon of 2PM drop by to see Chansung on his last day of filming
Ch5m24_UkAAZjXA.jpg

Both of them went to Japan after that.

-----
Chansung message after ending his final scene.

-----
Ep. 16 Final

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cuts] 160507 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 16 Final (Chansung)

-----
Yeah!

-----
Although Chansung can't make it to wrap up party instead a representative from JYPE went.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Clip] Chansung from SBD Entertainment FB (Yoo Jae Myung management co)

-----
Translation tweet of Chansung and LYW

On the final day of filming when all Bonggi scenes were complete, Lee Yowon senior was the first to offer taking a picture together... How are you so cool and beautiful.. ㅠㅠ Leader Wook ㅜㅜ Ah, vice-president Ok ㅠㅠ (by 2pmalways)

-----
Group selfie

When we took the final group photo!! Everyone was busy making their greetings, this was taken saying "Please look here!" (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

With Taecyeon

Also, on the last day of filming, Taecyeon hyung, who had said he would come to the filming site at least once, came with a cake for the final!!! Loyal manㅠㅠㅠ (by 2pmalways)

-----
Thank you message from Chansung

Drama Wook C & Nam Junggi was over with the final broadcast yesterday!!
When I first saw the script for Wook C & Nam Junggi, I thought it was funny, sad and bitter, touching, and yet funny again... Amazing script. It was long since I held the script of the 1st episode, when I suddenly was reading one for the 4th. This is how much I wasn't aware of the passing time as I read the script, and, in that script, the Nam Bonggi character was so charming that I really wanted to take the role. Compared to reading the script on my own, it was a lot more fun at the official script reading, and it got even more interesting with the start of the filming. And then with the start of broadcast I became a fervent viewer. With the 1st episode, I wondered when this drama would end, and suddenly the final episode came really fast; it still feels like there will be 17th&18th episodes there, and I also wonder what Bonggi would be up to next.

The writer, director, senior actors, and all the staff members who worked on this together were really kind to me, they cherished and doted on Bonggi. I was really happy while working on this, I was thankful to the point I wondered if I manage to meet such people again. Also, thank you all the viewers who loved this drama until the very end. Adorable, just like the name, the members of the Lovely family, all the drama representatives and the viewers are also lovely. Thank you.^^ (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Chansung from management_koo's ig

-----
[Official Vid] 160510 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' BTS - Last filming & the cast bids farewell (Chansung)

s

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung tweet about upcoming movie 'Train to Busan'. Hope he will go watch it when it airing in Korea.

Trans : Ah, wanna see Train to Busan ㅠㅠ To think a zombie movie made in our country!!! (2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

Here is the compilation of official pictures and videos of Chansung in this drama.

x

Guest adikkeluangman

JTBC '욱씨남정기' 제작발표회 2PM 황찬성(Hwang Chan Sung) 응원 쌀드리미화환 - 쌀화환 드리미 Dreame for 2PM Hwang Chan Sung

Rice wreath support from Chansung fans at JTBC WookC press conference.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung and the rest of 2PM 'hinted' about 2PM new album and at the same time he showed support for Taecyeon new drama.

Trans : Mr Bongpal... Filming fighting.. I shall head to the shooting site with the coffee van of love (by 2pmalways)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Press] 160620 'The Truth Beneath' VIP Premiere (Chansung)

ClZjcqxWQAA-iiu.jpgClZjcrdXIAEUtHp.jpg

Spoiler

ClZjc14WIAAznxy.jpgClZjc6hXEAAFzLz.jpg

via 2pmalways

-----
Drama 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' will be broadcast in Japan in August. Preview from Chansung interview.

-----
[News Vid] 160620 'The Truth Beneath' VIP Premiere (Chansung)

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung and Kyung Soo Jin pair up for 'Romantic Boss'

Yay to getting to see 2PM's Chansung acting again!  It was reported on June 21 that he will be pairing up with actress Kyung Soo Jin for a new web drama entitled 'Romantic Boss'!  A cheesy title, but sounds promising.

The drama centers on the sincere love and dreams of men and women in their 20's and 30's who are experts in a variety of careers like webtoon artist, fashion designer, chef, interior designing, and more.  The two will find themselves entangled in a complicated love triangle.

ClgTVrjWIAAdsrw.jpg

Kyung Soo Jin will play female lead Baek Sul Hee, who secrets a stress hormone and becomes comically hysterical.  Chansung plays Wang Ja Hyung who loves her so very much, and the two live under the same roof.  

It will be available simultaneously through Korean and Chinese video sites starting in September.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/chansung-and-kyung-soo-jin-pair-up-for-romantic-boss 

-----
2PM’s Chansung To Headline New Web Drama With Kyung Soo Jin

2PM’s Chansung is taking on another acting gig!

On June 21, the production company for the drama, H2 Production, confirmed that 2PM’s Chansung and actress Kyung Soo Jin will be playing the main leads in “Romantic Boys” (working title).

1466497594581_99_20160621173506.jpg?type

“Romantic Boys” follow the story of a diverse group of young adult professionals, including an event organizer, chef, webtoon writer, fashion designer, interior designer, and classical singer, as they chase their dreams and look for love.

Kyung Soo Jin will play Baek Seol Hee, a character whose overactive adrenal gland leads to bouts of stress-induced hysteria. Chansung will play her ex-lover Wang Ji Sung who still loves her deeply. Oh, and just to make things interesting, they end up living in the same house together due to inevitable circumstances.

Actor Han Joo Wan will play the male supporting role, completing out the love triangle.

“Romantic Boys” is slated for release this September on both Korean and Chinese video sites.

Are you looking forward to this web drama?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/21/2pms-chansung-head-new-web-drama-kyung-soo-jin/ 

-----
[Pic] 160621 "Romantic Boss" Script Reading (Chansung)

CledHlHUkAAAkd7.jpg
http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2016062117000166209 

Archived