Hwang Chan Sung 황찬성

Guest cafebuon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[Scans] Hanryu T.O.P Vol.44 - November 2015 (Chansung)

CP0rmd5WgAA-wHL.pngCP0rnvpWUAAQjai.png

CP0roS6WUAQke9O.png

via 2pmalways

-----
[TRANS] Hanryu T.O.P Vol.44 - November 2015 (Chansung )
CHANSUNG (2PM)
It’s a work that examines the difficulty in expressing feelings without words. 

Chansung, a member of 2PM, Asia’s No.1 Beast Idol. In the midst of activities as a singer, he has also been active as an actor in dramas such as “Unstoppable High Kick,” Kaito Royale,“ and "7th Grade Civil Servant,” but now he has selected his first lead role in a Japanese movie to be “Wasureyuki”! This film was adapted from the pure love novel “Wasureyuki,” an original work by Shindo Fuyuki, and is a best selling “pure love trilogy” which has sold an accumulated 700,000 copies. In the film, Chansung acts the role of veterinarian Yoon Tae Oh. Chansung, who arrived in Japan to attend the private showing in commemoration of the completion of “Wasureyuki” held in fall before it opens to the public, talked to us about the troubles he had with his Japanese lines, the worries he had about his method of expression, and his wish for “wasureyuki.”

I felt charmed by the side of the character who wholeheartedly continues to think about one woman.

—Chansung, you have achieved your first lead role in a Japanese movie, but how was the filming?

I was a bit nervous. My previous Japanese work was around 3 or 4 years prior… when I acted in the late night drama “Kaito Royale,” but this time I was the lead role. I have yet to act out a main role in Korea, and since all of the lines were in Japanese on top of that, I was most concerned with those points and I was a little worried. Since I played the role of a veterinarian, there was a lot of difficult vocabulary. Like “examination room.” I can hardly do it even now, though (laugh). Vocabulary such as that was difficult.

—When you first read the script, what part had you captivated and made you want to try acting it out?

It’s a character that had a side to him that thought about one woman and was able to constantly hold feelings for her for 7 years. I felt charmed by that.

Full article : http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/130200915025/trans-hanryu-top-vol44-november-2015

Archived