• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Confirms He Will Be Starring in a New Drama

Chansung has confirmed his appearance in JTBC’s newest drama “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki (working title).”

The drama tells the story of those struggling in society under the rule of elites. Chansung has taken on the role Nam Bong Ki, a man with the life motto “It’s only youth if it’s fun.”

201602011718779668_56af15d5222d6_99_2016

Nam Bong Ki is a pleasant character because his constant search for enjoyment has made him knowledgeable. As the brother of shy Nam Jung Ki (played by Yoon Sang Hyun), the two contrasting characters are bound to make viewers laugh.

Meanwhile, this will be two years and a half since Chansung last appearance in the KBS 2TV drama “Your Noir,” which was aired in October of 2013. Fans are eager to see his new character as a voluntarily unemployed man.

Chansung has already proved his acting skills through the movies “Red Carpet,” “A Dynamite Family,” and dramas like “7th Grade Civil Servant.”

“Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki (working title)” will be aired in March after “Madame Antoine.” It tells the story of the temperamental Ok Da Jung played by Lee Yo Won and timid Nam Jung Ki played by Yoon Sang Hyun.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/01/2pms-chansung-confirms-he-will-be-starring-in-a-new-drama/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

He is so handsome.

Trans : Euhehehe first filming complete (by fyjypnation)

-----
[TRANS] OHBOY! NO. 64 CHANSUNG INTERVIEW
HWANG CHANSUNG INTERVIEW LOOK AT THIS GUY
A GOOD GUY

CaG1CztUkAALp-5.jpg

Q. Including the “Unstoppable High Kick” that introduced you to us, the acting you have displayed in “Level 7 Civil Servant,” “Drama Special: Your Noir,” etc. has been quite impressive. It would be great to see you act more often.
A. I did have a few offers, but I didn’t have time to focus on that completely, so I rejected them. If possible, I’d like to display better acting skills, but if it turns into a hasty chase with my schedule, I think it would bring negative influence to the film as a whole. If it’s something I’m participating in, I’d like it to be of a higher quality. Even if it is not watched by many, I think that the priority is to hear something like “Ah, that was a masterpiece.”

Q. What do you consider in a scenario?
A. I don’t have a specific standard, but if I feel that the character has a particular charm, I get to feel that I want to do it.

http://egle0702.tumblr.com/post/138669302275/trans-ohboy-no-64-chansung-interview 

Archived