The Vampire Diaries

Guest sbq

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest massive toene

Promo pix of Ep.6:

Looks like a flashback of Stefan & Damon with Katherine...

1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-va.jpg1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-1.jpg

1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-2.jpg1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-6.jpg

1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-4.jpg1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-5.jpg

both look HOT! :lol:

1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-3.jpg1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-7.jpg

1-06-lost-girls-promo-photos-the-8.jpg11.jpg

Bonus:

Damon Salvatore

Ian-Somerhalder-2009-Self-Assign-2.jpgi1.jpg

Ian-Somerhalder-2009-Self-Assignmen.jpgIan-Somerhalder-2009-Self-Assign-1.jpg

You gotta love his sparklin´ blue eyes! :blush:

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^

hottt pics! i love how elenas got this graceful look to her .. it makes up for my disappointment of her not having blonde hair =]

Guest babiplucki

i've never read the books but for this version's vamps, you can't rescind your invitation into your home?

and one more thing, i didn't see anywhere that said we can't post dl links, just can't request for them so for those who are pack-rats like me, here's MF links for each epi (still uploading...). Just join with HJSplit. But if it's really not allowed, i'll remove the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e16a617...b6febdb34a1d2e2

PS: if you repost my links elsewhere, i don't mind, but proper crediting is in order.

I never really liked Katherine in the book and I absolutely hated her in the 4th one. It's pretty weird since they both look the same and is played by the same actress. Go Elena!

- Kyu

Guest fallen*angel

i never read the book

but when will Elena fallin for damon??? XD

im soooo waiting that moment to come rofl

I hope she never falls for damon i dont like him ._____."

lol

Must be me, but I never thought Elena was that attracted to Damon. I always felt she loved Stefan and for Damon, maybe the odd pull of attraction, but not the way Katherine agonised over the brothers. I guess a spot of re-reading is in order!

Anyway, Paul Wesley looks much much better in that new get-up in the flashback (even though it's not Renaissance fashion), he actually looks a bit more like a Stefan. I watched parts of Ep 5 and found him a little too stiff, no Stefan-y vibes from him, and that's kinda disappointing. Nina Dobrev was all right as Elena, I don't mind that she's not blonde. I guess they made it that Stefan didn't resist Elena even from the start, bleh.

And this is probably a nitpick, but I don't like the way they pronounce the names for Stefan and Salvatore. It just feels wrong.

Guest easyascake

aaaaah paul wesley!

looking at these flashback pictures somehow reminds me of how his look fit so well in the sixities in american dreams. is it just me or does he look good in any time period?

Guest ginachan

I can't wait for next week's episode :D Paul Wesley...is growing on me.....i love ian but gawd! I hate his character....they better stick to the book....but i highly doubt that

lol

but from what i read on other forums and else bout this story

Elena will fall for Damon too she will love both brothers and she couldnt choose

from the synopsis that i read damon will be darker than now but seems like elena still loving him and also stefan hmmm

i think that's also the main point of this story.....love triangle

actually when he watched elena sleeping i saw the soft side of him

he just the bad boy in the family

most of time i like this type more than the sweet one lol

Guest jenniBEAR

lol

words spoken so true.

vampire diaries is a good book. i have to reread them some time. :D

a lot of vampire things are coming out lately.

too...much...fang.

Guest greeenkiwi

Yeah, sadly I think this story is going to end up as a love triangle with the brothers.

I think that's why there is that backstory with katherine & they show that she loved both brothers.

Also, I noticed that when Elena found out what Stefan was, she was scared of him & wanted him out of her life. I think this part is important because it really shows that Elena does not feel that strongly towards Stefan.. so I think they intentionally make their relationship not strong from the start.. that way when the triangle love story starts, it won't be such a "shock" I guess?

^ Yeah, it's a pity cuz Elena wasn't supposed to be afraid of Stefan. The back story with Katherine was always going to be there, but I guess the tv series chose to play it a little differently and go big with the love triangle because there wasn't really much of a love triangle in the books. Oh well.

Some corny lines in Ep 6, but not too bad on the whole... if I don't think about how much it has deviated from the books, sigh. I made some screencaps, all of Elena/Katherine, Stefan and Damon:

vampirediariescaps.jpg

i saw it and is boring for me i don't like the lead actor he not handsome he got a big jaw.

boring? what?? the lead actr and the cast are GORGEOUS.

I ♥ the series. It's so addictive, and the books are great too.

sorry but i haven't been able to catch up on the episodes. i'm completely lost now and it gets too draggy for me when i attempt to watch it online. can anyone tell me the whole story about katherine and the brothers? i caught a glimpse at something like she was the one who turned both brothers or something. much appreciated! totally love damon though.

I was finally able to watch last weeks episode. Wow.....I can't believe it was Katherine that turned the Stephan brothers into vampires. I haven't read the books so I was definitely surprised that happened. And now Vicki is also a vampire....Excited to see tomorrow's episode.

Archived