The Sims 3

Guest melzbellz

Guest parkjimin

imo sim3 isn't worth getting at the moment.

There is barely any decent mod or general content compared to sims 2 and the gameplay is slower paced!

I recently installed my old sim 2 games! so addicted to downloads mods, fufufu.

These are my two fave sims, based on my OC's!

ayabie and haru ♥ i love them, they're so cute!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/xraincandyx/sim1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/xraincandyx/sim2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/xraincandyx/sim3.png

where did you download the hair?

can you give me the link?

i can't find many nice hair to my sim boys

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malice_Kaiser

What's the purpose of playing Sims? lol.

What's the point of playing any other video game?

For fun? Amusement? Killing time? Relieving stress? Procrastinating?

Yeah, Sims 2 has a crapload of custom tidbits floating around the internet, so it's a lot better than Sims 3 in terms of character creation and options.

Until I can make characters like this in Sims 3

simshot16.png

I will be sticking with my Sims 2, thank you very much.

I haven't decided whether I should get Sims 3 or not? I was such a Sims 2 addict. I love downloading custom content to make attractive sims, but I was really holding back because it slowed down the loading so I had to buy extra ram to make the game run smoothly. I did like creating houses too. But since I'm back in school, there is no time to play around. Probably I'll make time when I go home for the Christmas holidays. And maybe I may eventually get Sims 3 depending on the custom content coming out. However, I just feel its a waste to just leave what I worked on my Sims 2 though. I'm starting to miss my Sims 2 after seeing these pictures posted.

Guest vulgar812

Psh, you guys aren't trying hard enough. Made with The Sims 3:

2u8fjih.pngoqlw6c.png

Keep in mind, I have a crappy graphics card. While custom content may be lacking, it's still possible to make attractive-looking sims. It takes more work and time, however. I'm starting to perfer the sims 3 look. They're more 3-D. Remember how Sims 2 used to look before CC?

xoqq1x.jpg <<The Horror!

I tried playing the sims 2 again, and it was frustrating. Needs drained too quickly, and loading screens were hell. Lack of the style tool irks me more than anything. It was hard to get a matching furniture set unless it was CC. When you downloaded custom content, you have to download like 6 recolors of the same thing.

I still prefer Sims 2 models over Sims 3

The Sims 3 models look like they're wearing too much eyeliner, and I still don't like the face shapes

Yeah, I'm picky about my Sims, but that's because I enjoy customizing my Sims way more than the actual gameplay.

Although I will admit, the lighting system in Sims 3 is way superior to Sims 2.

I've been playing Sims 3 and spent a lot of time creating and designing my custom crib. I'll have to post screenshots of it. Someday i'm going to live in a place like this...if i ever build a house i'll just show the architect my Sims 3 house hahaha.

Guest LaPetite

I still prefer Sims 2 models over Sims 3

The Sims 3 models look like they're wearing too much eyeliner, and I still don't like the face shapes

Yeah, I'm picky about my Sims, but that's because I enjoy customizing my Sims way more than the actual gameplay.

Although I will admit, the lighting system in Sims 3 is way superior to Sims 2.

I agree. I returned TS3 because even with CC, they still looked like ugly cabbage patch kids. :ph34r:

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Psh, you guys aren't trying hard enough. Made with The Sims 3:

http://i34.tinypic.com/2u8fjih.png oqlw6c.png

Keep in mind, I have a crappy graphics card. While custom content may be lacking, it's still possible to make attractive-looking sims. It takes more work and time, however. I'm starting to perfer the sims 3 look. They're more 3-D. Remember how Sims 2 used to look before CC?

Gotta agree with you! I enjoy the Sims 3 more because it's more challenging and you have to GET GOOD at making people. What's more, all the pretty people in the Sims 2 end up looking the same in the end. Sims3 sims end up looking more unique. It's almost like an art form.

And what people forget all the time, like you said, is that the Sims were only pretty because we had YEARS WORTH of mods. The Sims 3 is still fairly new. I found some great skins but I had to DIG for them.

EDIT: I made these two really quick to show how much just a couple of mods and a little bit of practice can do. ^^

003-2.jpgprofile2.jpg

004-3.jpgprofile1.jpg

Sims were only pretty because we had YEARS WORTH of mods. The Sims 3 is still fairly new. I found some great skins but I had to DIG for them.

I'm willing to wait for years until Sims 3 > Sims 2 in terms of mods

:)

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I'm willing to wait for years until Sims 3 > Sims 2 in terms of mods

:)

We also have to keep in mind that Sims 3 mods are considerably harder to make than they were for the Sims 2!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parkjimin

^

^

oh gosh

where did you find those earrings?

it looks like my real earrings and i really like it

i can't find many beautiful jewelry

and where did you get the hair too?

Guest vulgar812

^

Ooooh, wear did you get those earrings? I find jewelry to be hard to find.

You can get those earrings here:

http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2009/08/cr...s-by-uirty.html

The original download site seems to be down. Scroll down for the simscave link. Register an account there.

If you need more accessories, you can find them here: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/search/label/Accessories

• 3 weeks later...
Guest marasshi

^I didn't and don't plan on getting it soon because the latest patch messed my game up. :( My food spoils in the Culinary reward fridge and my Sims disappear into the pool. I'm afraid to find out what other bugs there might be.

Archived