Yoon Sang Hyun 윤상현

koalabear

Hello to all Yooners

this was sent to me by another ysh fan

YSH fan pls help him and vote on this website

I know ur one of YSH fans so we're spreading the word so we can help him reach at least the top 10 on the instructions below. One of YSH fans sent this to me today & I thought of sharing this with you...we can help him reach the goal so if u know of someone else who subscribed to your channel regarding our YSH, pls spread the word. I think we can do it ok?

Thanks & here's the instructions sent by one of youtube YSH fans to me which I'm sharing with you and others I know who are diehards YSH!

Regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The online Yahoo Buzz Asia award for most popular stars in South Korea, Hong Kong & Taiwan is currently on from Nov 16th - Dec 4th. Our YSH is currently in no. 11 position with just over 12,000 votes. I'm trying to spread the word to more YSH fans to vote for him and help push him to the Top 10.

Website for Korean male nominees at this site

http://kr.buzz.promotion.yahoo.com/asiabuz.../buzzVote/male/

Here's how to vote:

1) Have a Yahoo account, each account allowed only a max of 10 votes daily but can use multiple accounts to add on. Must allow pop-ups on browser.

2) Go to above website, clicking on YSH's image shows his current position & total votes.

3) Click on small white box below total votes, click on small purple box in next pop-up which will bring out Yahoo log-in box.

4) Log-in with user ID & password and click on small white box below.

5) Pop-up message in Korean indicating your vote cast (no. on left) & remaining votes (no. on right).

6) Repeat from step 3 to cast another vote, until reaching max 10 for the day.

7) Wait for next day to continue with another 10 votes or create multiple accounts to add on more votes.

Judging from your comments on YSH, I believe you're his stong supporter so hope you could help spread the word to other YSH fans. I really hope he can end up within the Top 10. In case you might have difficulty with the voting, please see voting instructions in my blog entry 'Vote Yoon Sang Hyun' at http://juleecwk.spaces.live.com/ or at this site

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yahoo-a...or-yoon-eun-hye

Another 8 more days to end of polls so there is still time to push up his votes. Kamsahamnida.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi thanks for all the new pix. I hope they manage to settle all the cast pay and get everyone back. too many times the season 2 doesn't work out due to pay and scripts.

I think they should explore YSH dangling relationship with SWS and then add in a sister maybe from Oh ji Ho's character which makes Ji Ae jealous etc. haha feel like writing my own script for them!

I tried to vote but somehow it doesn't work <_< The window that pops up does not match with the instruction. Maybe because of Yahoo in my country????

BTW, does any one have the mp3 version when YSH sang the song "Soshi" in Sang Sang Plus program? Thanks in advance.

Hello Yooners !!!

malenn, thanks for the info. I just spent my morning voting for YSH..haha :D

gig, I didnt understand in the beginning neither, but I realized that when u first try to vote u should not have been logged into your yahoo account. So that the pop up window will be the page where u can log in.

ANd when u first have logged in already and given your first vote. U can just give all your 10 vote without have to log in again. U will see that the page automatically refreshes each time u give your vote.And u will see that the number of votes have been increased too.

Sorry, if this is not understandable. Its abit early in morning for me :P

Hello Yooners !!

Have everybody remembered to vote for our guy? :) His voting is sure climbing up fast. Yesterday it was just over 12000 and today its close to 16000 ...wow Im so happy he has so many fans!!!

eidasayang, lucky you to be on holiday :P Im looking forward for your tribute song! I have a couple of suggestions, but it might not be what you are thinking about. SNSD Into the new world? He mentioned in Happy Together that he is a fan of this song, and I thought it was so cute when he was singing along.

Or Jaci Velasquez Imagine me without you?...no special reason for this song, it just a nice song ...hehe :)

P.s I love your new signature !

:) ..thats nice of you eidasayang. Maybe you will also get more suggestions from other Yooners. Today have been a quite day here in this thread...hmm... wondering where all the Yooners are?

By the way I also voted alot today :P really hope he will end up among the TOP 10 !!!

:) ..thats nice of you eidasayang. Maybe you will also get more suggestions from other Yooners. Today have been a quite day here in this thread...hmm... wondering where all the Yooners are?

By the way I also voted alot today :P really hope he will end up among the TOP 10 !!!

let me guess....all the Yooners quite busy with the vote?...hihihi... :D

Collages.jpg

Hello Yooners !

Im off to vote for YSH !!! I see he is now #9 !!!!! So many has voted for him which is sooooo GREAT :D

By the way, have it been any official confirmation about QOH-sequel ? Im wondering what he is up to these days...preparing for his album release? hiking in the mountains ? I really hope we get to see the Yoon couple together again soon, like on award shows or on MFL promoting trips in other countries. Just as long I get to see them together again I would be satisfied ...haha :D

wow that's a great news! he is now in #9..yipeee!! i'll vote again tom morning =)

i really miss them

hope MFL will be shown here in my country soon!!

hi everyone.....i've been thinking to make a tribute song to our oppa...any song suggestion....??

hello eidasayang..just sent you a PM!..looking forward to your tribute for our oppa! i have 1 suggestion.. :D

the song is sang by a Filipino Artist Ms.Joey Albert - A Million Miles Away

here's the video

Enjoy Listening!

Archived