[official] Hyomin Of T-ara

Guest xmonicker

Guest zahieyjunki

Seeing double: T-ara HyoMin vs SNSD Jessica

untitled20.jpg

See double?

T-ara member HyoMin, also known as So Nyeo Shi Dae Jessica’s lookalike, has recently been spotted with new golden locks for a new project. And netizens are saying that they look more alike now.

The new golden locks were for the project groups between T-ara and SuperNova

139783.jpg

Jessica

d7.jpg

Netizens’ responses:

•“They don’t really look alike”

•“HyoMin = YoonA + Sica”

•“Don’t compare them, they don’t even look alike”

•“She reminds me a little of Jessica when Jessica first debuted”

•“Same hospital….?”

•“When it comes to golden locks, of course Jessica stands out!”

credit : k-bites

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lackingmoon

^I think I prefer brown hair on her, but the golden look wasn't bad neither. Hyomin is so good w/ pictures. Seriously, all her selcas gave me a very artistic feel to it. She has a really nice body as well! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graceism22

i never really noticed but hyomin has nice fashion sense :)

at first she really looked like jessica (i thought she was the "krystal jung" everyone was talking about lol) but when you compare them they don't really look alike. I think it's the eyes (they both have the ice princess stare). it's like when people say junho (2pm) and rain look a like... but again i think it's just the eyes. :D

Guest viethuong

i never really noticed but hyomin has nice fashion sense :)

at first she really looked like jessica (i thought she was the "krystal jung" everyone was talking about lol) but when you compare them they don't really look alike. I think it's the eyes (they both have the ice princess stare). it's like when people say junho (2pm) and rain look a like... but again i think it's just the eyes. :D

lol at the bold part :lol: . I agree, if you see them more you can't find any resemblances between them. Jessica is the Goddess, and Hyo Min is the Pretty Princess :D .

Glad that she will join Heroine 6 season 2. Want to know more about her. I think she's quite unique, I have caught some unique moments of her in shows lol.

Guest graceism22

lol at the bold part :lol: . I agree, if you see them more you can't find any resemblances between them. Jessica is the Goddess, and Hyo Min is the Pretty Princess :D .

Glad that she will join Heroine 6 season 2. Want to know more about her. I think she's quite unique, I have caught some unique moments of her in shows lol.

Haha yea I agree. She's really talented too. I love her rapping just as much as her singing :P

I don't know much about their personalities yet but I hope through the heroine 6 show I can :D

Do you know when the first episode airs?

Guest viethuong

Haha yea I agree. She's really talented too. I love her rapping just as much as her singing :P

I don't know much about their personalities yet but I hope through the heroine 6 show I can :D

Do you know when the first episode airs?

Hmm, it's still not confirmed yet but the first epi to air on Oct 23rd, KBS2TV. I wonder who will be the male guests :lol: . Interesting for sure.

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

she went back to black? ah well it suits her more :)

she's prettier with darker hair colors

she's pretty, i like her :) she has that cute look like jessica do >.<

they should become best friends, they'll make the PRETTIEST BEST FRIENDS ever :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elley_max

she's so gorgeous, i think she has the most perfect face in k-pop (alongside park jung ah of jewelry^^). She's much prettier than jessica in my opinion. Her face is so symmetrical and perfectly shaped, her eyes are big and round, she's tall and slim.

i love her singing and rapping also, seriously, this girl is soo talented.

Archived