i want Hyomin's hairrr ><

is it extensionn ? LOL well personnally i dnt think soo haha ><

wayyy toooo pretty ahhh >< im jealous .. T^T

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ninyaah

When I first saw her pictures, I thought something about her face looked unnatural. But now I think she's super pretty. She does look like Jessica in some angles, and both of them like to make these cute expressions during selcas. I think that's what makes them look similar in some photos. She's prettier, in my opinion. Her fashion sense is good, too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tararocks

I love Hyomin because she looks so unique and and beautiful at the same time

I can see where people are coming from when they say she looks like Jessica but i have to say Hyomin has her own beauty that is wayy different than Jessica. shes less of an ice princesses then Jessica( Hyomin looks more friendly and she is) I love her cuz she is soooo Talented She can sing, dance she can play the Quitar and Piano and Shes amazing in theatre. and shes soo unique cuz she loves photography ( haha, shes the girls with the camera) and shes sooo Polite, yet shes a dork( shes so cute) She dresses soo nice too. She even looks beautiful without makeup She just stands out for me, thats why shes is one of my all time favourite girls in K-pop. P.S i think shes more beautiful than Jessica. even tho i like jessica too

Guest orange08

tarahyominnew152.jpg

This girl is so flipping gorgeous!!!!

I love her profile here. She's beautiful. I agree with the user who said she has one of the most perfect faces in kpop!

Guest viethuong

please dont bring back Jessica in this thread anymore. I can understand why ppl in the early days of her debut do that, but for now she has her own position in K-pop, so no need to compare between them. They're unique in their own way.

I'm a fan from her debut day with Lies, to be honest I got addicted to her b/c of their 1st Lies performance and like her more when TTL came out. But she need to make her personality brighten more (just like Jessica did). She already has the look, the talent to attract fans, she just need some more personality to make ppl stick to her.

p/s: waiting for their comeback. I get used to their performances everyweek so it's very sad not to see them anymore in music shows.

Guest Tararocks

please dont bring back Jessica in this thread anymore. I can understand why ppl in the early days of her debut do that, but for now she has her own position in K-pop, so no need to compare between them. They're unique in their own way.

I'm a fan from her debut day with Lies, to be honest I got addicted to her b/c of their 1st Lies performance and like her more when TTL came out. But she need to make her personality brighten more (just like Jessica did). She already has the look, the talent to attract fans, she just need some more personality to make ppl stick to her.

p/s: waiting for their comeback. I get used to their performances everyweek so it's very sad not to see them anymore in music shows.

Yea, she does hold her own place in K-POP , i hope people can recognize her talent more. I want T-ara's company comes up with a hugee single that smashes all the music charts and all of Korea. after that i want theme to continue Producing alot more hit songs..... P.S even if they dont get even more famous( because they already are) i will still luvv dem but i doubt that they wont get more famous

I want people to recognize her personality cuz shes rlly funny especially on Invicible Youth.Her and T-ara deserve bring known too, because they can all sing amazingly, which is something that all the other girlgroups are lacking.

. I want to see them preform too again. Lol

Guest pan2cute

I like hyomin!!

she's really stand out from other member

sorry to say but first time I know t-ara, I recognize hyomin and boram first~

boram bcoz she's short. but hyomin, she's great!! her face so different from other people!!

so special I thought~ well, she's a liitle look like kim ahjong I thought~

but i believe she's real beauty~~

and her voice also different better than other ppl, I love how she rapping on lies~~

hihihi... and I'm newbie here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superjihyeee!

She's so pretty! I love her look in the Like the First Time MV.

She transforms from a cute dork to an elegant lady! <3

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mz simmonz

when I heard Jessica's younger sister was debuting in a new girl group I thought Hyomin = Krystal Jung haha..they look like they can be related..is she the on in "Invincible Youth"?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest igarashi

when i first saw her i was like Oh myyy god she looks just like chae jung ahn. she looked soooo familiar and i was like who does she look then i was like ohh coffee prince!! haha ^^ anyways hyomin is pretty cool, I love like the first time!!

hyomin is my favorite member in t-ara ( the seconde favorite is soyeon :)). she seems to be a nice and funny girl.. aaand she is gorgeous ^^ I just hope she will gain a little bit weight...she is very skinny -.-

Guest tirahbunny

i found this pic of our hyomin on asianfanatics. is the photo she's holding of herself??? or was it like a joke lol

20100120tarahyominphoto.jpg

here are some more pics i found

normal2736338.jpg

omg she's so sexy

18641b5e686625962db4a48.jpg

hot!

normal000taraofficial8.jpg

20091120taraalbum00.jpg

Guest tirahbunny

i believe this was from Scandal but i havent even seen it yet since there arent subs :(

I like her with Lee Joon (MBLAQ) better! hehe

normalb32ec30a2dcf78329.jpg

b4cnf7.jpg

normal78093727f151aa2e9.jpg

1hcdpy.jpg

more pics

tarahyominnew156.jpg

tara_hyomin_20090706.jpg

Archived