Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

• 1 month later...

sorry, I do not speak Korean @Ashtarte. Thank you for the article.

Nam Goong Min Confirms He′s Dating Model Jin Ah Reum

Actor Nam Goong Min admitted his relationship rumor.

On February 25, his agency 935 Entertainment said, “After the confirmation process, Nam Goong Min and Jin Ah Reum’s relationship turned out as a truth. We couldn’t talk about it in details, so we don’t know anything further” and revealed through a phone call with bntnews.

Nam Goong Min Confirms He′s Dating Model Jin Ah Reum

Previously, a media reported, “Nam Goong Min is in a relationship with model Jin Ah Reum who is 11 years younger than him. The two started to date since August 2015.”

According to the article, the two firstly met through movie Light My Fire as a director and female leading role, and afterwards, they became lovers.

Meanwhile, Nam Goong Min recently finished his drama Remember and Jin Ah Reum is a top model making activities through popular fashion shows, magazines and others.

source

• Like 1

Updated: Actor Namgoong Min and Model Jin Ah Reum Confirm They Are Dating

Updated: Actor Namgoong Min and Model Jin Ah Reum Confirm They Are Dating

It looks like there’s a new celebrity couple in town!

An inside source revealed news of actor Namgoong Min and model Jin Ah Reum dating to news outlet Sports Chosun. The source stated, “Namgoong Min and Jin Ah Reum first met as director and lead actress when they filmed the movie ‘Light My Fire’ last summer. Their relationship developed into becoming that of lovers and they are a couple that makes everyone around them envious.”

According to the source they started dating last August and continue to shower each other with affection. Also, Namgoong Min prepared a romantic event for Jin Ah Reum’s birthday last November. The pair have an 11-year age difference.

Namgoong Min recently completed his drama SBS’s “Remember” and left an impression with his evil role.

Update February 25 KST:

Namgoong Min and Jin Ah Reum have confirmed their relationship through their agencies. They have asked for support as they continue dating.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Source

• Like 1

Nam Goong-min's relationship with top model Jin A-reum

photo694346.jpg

Nam Goong-min is currently in a relationship with top model Jin A-reum.

A media quoted a source from the biz and reported that Nam Goong-min and Jin A-reum had been seeing each other for 7 months. Apparently they met as director and actress in a short film last year.

935 Entertainment says, "We have heard of the relationship but we are double checking with Nam Goong-min himself".

Nam Goong-min recently starred in an SBS drama called, "Remember" as Nam Gyu-man. Jin A-reum is a model and advertisement star. She also starred in a couple movies.

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min and Jin Ah Reum confirm dating news

416780be-c829-4bc1-950b-24c459bcc15e.jpg

Thriller drama Remember's Namgoong Min and model Jin Ah Reum are dating. Namgoong Min's agency 935 Entertainment confirmed on February 25, 2016 that the actor started dating Jin Ah Reum after meeting through the short film Light My Fire. Namgoong Min had produced the short film in which she starred. 

The couple has been dating for seven months, according to sources. Before the dating news came out, Namgoong Min and Jin Ah Reum had discreetly shown their love by following each other on Instagram! Jin Ah Reum is a fashion model who debuted in 2008. She turns 27 this year and is 11 years younger than the Remember actor. 

Namgoong Min hasn't dated anyone publicly. He and singer Hong Jin Kyung filmed We Got Married in the summer of 2015, but they never actually dated. 

14f44d0b-e75f-4dd2-a710-21fdffbaa6d4.png

Read more on DramaFever Blog

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Appears in Hyomin’s Comeback Music Video

Namgoong Min Appears in Hyomin’s Comeback Music Video

A photo of actor Namgoong Min and T-ARA’s Hyomin closely hugging each other is revealed. 

Namgoong Min participated as the male lead for Hyomin’s music video in the filming that took place yesterday, March 3 KST. Namgoong Min and Hyomin portray lovers in the music video.

In the still released from the music video, Hyomin is hugging Namgoong Min closely from the back displaying a seductive charisma. The photo draws the attention of fans who are waiting for the explosive chemistry between the two.

Namgoong Min also announced his appearance in the music video through his own social media account. He gained much popularity in recent days with his latest SBS drama “Remember,” portraying the villain Nam Kyu Man.

The upcoming solo album by Hyomin is produced by Ryan Jhun who also produced for groups such as EXO, Red Velvet, and SHINee. The world famous music and songwriters DQ and August Rigo, composer and songwriter forBeyonce and Justin Bieber, also participated in the production of the album, heightening anticipation of the album.

Hyomin and her fans are looking forward to her comeback this month as she continues to release dynamic teaser images and video clips.

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Describes How People View Him Differently Because of Role in “Remember”

Namgoong Min Describes How People View Him Differently Because of Role in “Remember”

Actor Namgoong Min has revealed how people react to him now after seeing him play a villain in the popular SBS drama “Remember.”

Namgoong Min sits down for an interview on March 5’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” and he immediately smiles and waves at the camera. But to his surprise, the interviewer says, “I’m scared!”

“Am I scary?” asks Namgoong Min with a laugh, and the interviewer explains that she’s been watching him on “Remember.”

“I’m Namgoong Min again now,” he says. “Don’t worry.”

When asked if he’s noticed any differences between when he started the drama and now, Namgoong Min says, “Nowadays, if I lose my temper or complain, people aren’t surprised, and they seem to have expected it.” He jokes, “So now I’m really comfortable.”

The interviewer comments that he broke a lot of props on set while filming the show. “I think that I smashed seven laptops,” says Namgoong Min. He also admits that he’s lost some opportunities to star in commercials because of his role in the show. “There was a commercial for a car that I lost because I shattered a car in the drama,” he says.

He jokingly sends a message to the advertising world, saying, “If there are people in the advertising industry who think of dramas as just dramas, I hope you will contact me.”

namgoong min

Watch “Remember” .

What did you think of Namgoong Min’s performance as the villain in “Remember”?

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Asked About His New Girlfriend on “Entertainment Weekly”

Namgoong Min Asked About His New Girlfriend on “Entertainment Weekly”

Actor Namgoong Min, recently famous – or infamous – for his role in the drama “Remember,” was startled at the mention of his girlfriend on “Entertainment Weekly.”

namgoong min entertainment weekly

He appeared on the March 5 broadcast to play a “truth or lie” game with the host. To the statement “I can cook well,” he replied in the negative, saying, “I always order in.” When he was asked if he sang well, he denied it, but he sang a little in person to give viewers a chance to decide for themselves.

Despite his truthfulness about his lack of talent in certain areas, Namgoong Min was confident about his body. “I’ve had scenes where I took off my clothes before. Lee Shi Un saw my body and he said, ‘Look at his chest.’”

namgoong min

Finally, the host tentatively touched on the topic of his new girlfriend, model Jin Ah, whom he was confirmed to be dating on February 25. But Namgoong Min shut the question firmly down, saying, “Be quiet.”

It sounds like the actor values his privacy!

source

• Like 1

What did Nam Goong Min's family think about his evil, psychopathic role on 'Remember'?

nam-goong-min_1457637461_af_org.jpg

On the March 10 airing of 'Happy Together 3,' Nam Goong Min talked about how happy his family was about his role as the evil, conniving character Nam Kyu Man on 'Remember.' 

oo Jae Suk had remarked, "Nam Goong Min's father is a school principal," and went on to ask the actor if his father was worried at all about his son's popularity.

Nam Goong Min replied, "My father was happy but my brother was the happiest. He said it was fun watching me get all worked up." 

Nam Goong Min's brother might not be so happy when Nam Goong Min brings out his psychopathic wrath upon him...

nam-goong-min_1457638303_ngm.jpg

source

• Like 1

Nam Goong Min talks about being compared to Bae Yong Joon in the past

nam-goong-min_1457629915_af_org.jpg

On the March 10 episode of 'Happy Together 3,' Nam Goong Min dug deep into his past--yes, even all the embarrassing moments. 

The actor was shown a video of himself on 'Music Bank,' where he was once an MC. After watching the video, Nam Goong Min said, "That was 12 years ago. Everything I said was so cheesy. Acting like that was so difficult for me." 

When someone commented at him, "You were famous as a mini Bae Yong Joon at the time," Nam Goong replied, "My eyes were bad so that's why I wore glasses and because of that image, I was compared to Bae Yong Joon a lot." 

The actor continued, "Kim Do Hoon producer told me that if I wear glasses, I won't have my own identity. To find it, he told me to take off my glasses. So I took them off after that." 

source

• Like 1

Watch: Namgoong Min Dresses Up as Elsa From “Frozen” on “SNL Korea”

Watch: Namgoong Min Dresses Up as Elsa From “Frozen” on “SNL Korea”

Actor Namgoong Min transforms into Elsa from “Frozen” in the latest episode of “SNL Korea”!

Namgoong Min dons the costume as part of the show’s parody of the popular movie “The Danish Girl,” which stars Eddie Redmayne as artist Lili Elbe, who was one of the first known recipients of sex-change surgery.

In the parody, Namgoong Min sees a young girl on the street wearing an Elsa costume and tiara. His wife then walks into their apartment to find him dressed from head to toe as Elsa, including a braided blonde wig. “I don’t want to go back to the way I used to be,” he says to her seriously, and then holds up a pink toy mirror that lights up.

Check out Namgoong Min in the parody below!

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min Talks About the Mental Strain His Role in “Remember” Had on Him

Namgoong Min Talks About the Mental Strain His Role in “Remember” Had on Him

Actor Namgoong Min, who is known for his terrifying villainous roles, has announced that he no longer wants to play the bad guy.

The “Remember” star admits in an interview with Star Today that he struggled mentally while playing the role of Nam Gyu Man, a third generation chaebol who had no trouble committing murder, dealing drugs, and covering up crimes.

When asked about his character, Namgoong Min says, “Even thinking about it was torture. Even reading my lines was too much for me at first.” He continues, “My father was a principal and he raised me [with a proper set of morals]. Honestly speaking, it was incredibly difficult to make those lines come across naturally.”

Namgoong Min tells the interviewer, “No matter how many times you tell yourself you’re only acting, there comes a point where you start to feel the evil of your actions. Thankfully, I felt no long-standing aftereffects.”

He then wraps up the interview by saying that he will not be taking on any more villainous roles for dramas. However, he does add, “If there comes an offer [for a villainous role] in a film where I’m guaranteed more freedom of expression, I might take that on.”

Meanwhile, Namgoong Min is taking on his first directing project with the upcoming film, “Light My Fire.”

source

• Like 1

Nam Goong Min says acting got more comfortable yet harder over the years

nam-goong-min_1458763945_af_org.jpg

Nam Goong Min talked about acting during the March 23 airing of Arirang TV's 'Showbiz Korea.'

"When I was a rookie, it was even uncomfortable just sitting in a chair," he revealed."Because I had to run over if somebody called me.  However, now, filming is so comfortable."

However, he continued, "The filming set got more comfortable, but acting is getting harder bit by bit.  I think I'm coming to realize bit by bit that acting is difficult."  You're facing more challenges!  That's a good thing for development!

He also said in relation to his charms, "I think my best charm is that I act with diligence. Whenever I think even for a moment that acting is easy or that I'm used to it, I believe I am over as an actor.  I am trying to never cut the tie to being nervous.  That might be my charm."

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min to Star in Upcoming SBS Weekend Drama

Namgoong Min to Star in Upcoming SBS Weekend Drama

Actor Namgoong Min has been cast as the male lead for SBS‘ upcoming weekend drama entitled “Beast’s Beauty” (literal translation).

On March 24, his agency 935 Entertainment confirmed that he will be portraying the main character An Dante, a charming ladies man who has gone from an ex-con to a human rights lawyer and finally become the heir of a chaebol.

This will mark Namgoong Min’s first time to star in a drama airing on a major broadcasting station (KBS, MBC, SBS) since his debut. According to his agency, they have been contacted by drama and film representatives ever since Namgoong Min’s impressive performance on the SBS drama “Remember,” but they have decided to continue working with SBS for his next project.

“Beast’s Beauty” will start filming in mid-April, and is expected to premiere in May after “Mrs. Cop 2” ends its run.

source

• Like 1

Netizens excited for Nam Goong Min’s first lead role

Despite being a long-time veteran in the industry, actor Nam Goong Min has yet to play the lead role in a public broadcast drama. 

So when it was revealed that the 18-year veteran was recently cast as the lead actor in upcoming SBS drama The Beauty of the Beast, netizens couldn’t hold in their excitement for Nam Goong Min. In addition to congratulating the actor, many netizens were also surprised that the role is his first lead in a public broadcast drama, as he often stands out so much in his roles, giving off the aura of a lead character.

htm_201603248638523809

NETIZEN REACTIONS

[ +1,260 / -15] He was the only true main character

[ +1,009 / -9] It is his first time as a main character? I thought he always was

[ +929 / -10] Congrats! I’ll watch it for sure

source

• Like 1

Namgoong Min returns to good guy role for SBS drama Beast's Beauty

4c251c90-34ec-4628-9203-0fa46e63e468.png

There's no denying that Namgoong Min makes an excellent bad guy, as evidenced by his recent roles in Sensory Couple and Remember, but if you've been waiting to see him play the hero for once, here's your chance! The actor confirmed that he accepted the lead role in upcoming SBS drama Beast's BeautyBaek Jin Hee and Ha Suk Jin are also considering roles in the drama.

Beast's Beauty will be Namgoong Min's first time playing the lead in a major network drama, which seems crazy, but it's true. He will play Ahn Dan Te, a charmer who leads a rollercoaster life. He goes from a brawling ex-con who's wrongly sent to prison to a human rights lawyer, and then, to top it all off, it turns out that he's a chaebol heir! Of course he's a chaebol heir — what kind of drama would it be otherwise?

Baek Jin Hee (Pride and Prejudice) is up to play his love interest, an upbeat and hardworking young woman (is there any other kind in dramaland?). She ends up in a love triangle with Ahn Dan Te and his half-brother, the role Ha Suk Jin (The Woman Who Married Three Times) is currently considering.

6c0ebe70-7270-4724-ad9a-1d60c3758321.png

Lest this sound like an over-the-top melodrama premise, the writer-director team behind the series also produced Sensory Couple, and they have described the show as a feel-good romantic comedy.

What do you think of this premise and cast? Are you happy that Namgoong Min is finally getting his moment to shine? Are you looking forward to seeing more of his abs acting? Share your thoughts in the comments!

Please comment on DramaFever blog

• Like 1