[drama 2009] He Who Can't Marry 결혼 못하는 남자

Guest sayroo

Guest closet_queen

me too! hope this drama won't disappoint us!

I cant wait to see KSE in her first leading role. I loved her in BBF

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riehae

I'm looking forward to this.

Basically because I like the casting second, I love the plot.

i think the casting is close to perfect !^ so i am anticipating this in the next season of kdrama .

the original version was a charmer and realistically tell the world of singles , i love the pace and tempo . ..i hope the kdrama version keep the true soul of the script .and i love the ending !

i enjoyed ji jin hee in his comedy attempt in Miss kim!..so i think he will do perfectly in this role ..and kim eun seo and uhm jung hwa as well *though i wonder if uhm jung hwa will be more dramatic than the japan version one ~

and i think Yang Jung Ha will be the female coworker !! that is totally too cool! i like her !

special appearance by Kim Gun Mo

200905121707541117_1.jpg

200905121711371111_1.jpg

200905121704031117_1.jpg

from what i am reading ... ....he is still an architect ,some report seem to say interior desiger ..so i guess should be roughly the same professional as the japan version, the doctor is still the doctor but not sure which kind of speciality she is in and obviously still have to go to match making .

. kim seo eun , i am not sure what will be her profession ..but she still lives next door to him ~ and yes she has a pet dog ! ~ it is such an important character ! just what kind of dog they will use in this kversion ~~

JJH seem to say in his interview that the first part of the drama will be quite similar to the jversion .

the jversion relationship diagram

DE.jpg

i really liked the original japanese version of this drama...

its witty..and the love story wasn't over-the-top..i like the subtlety of it actually...

so im hoping that the k-version will live up to it...

yes the subtlety of the drama was the winning forumla for me , i can relate to so many things it say but didnt feel like it is forcing you to face it ....but rather sharing ..the feeling of the singles with you ..i hope the kversion keep this concept ...i welcome changes to it but ..just hope they dun over dramatize it .

if you know how to do an adaption well , it will have a life of its own because you focus on different asepct but still maintain what is the esscense of the original . like what White tower did .and the kversion and jversion both won over the fans ...so i dun see the issue with following too closely that it will be an exact replica because it is not possible to be that ..otherwise the production team must be the biggest fool i ever see to want to do something like that ..the scriptwriter who want to adapt this .must understand the reason why first they want this script..and adjust it to fit what is in your own culture .but sharing the same soul of the script

I think his name in the drama is Cho Jae Hee ..this is the image for the drama ..

2009042910494009932_1.jpg

JJH seem to be wearing the image of his new role but this is for his new book launching cermony ..^^

20090511000706_0.jpg

Guest Rui-Rui

I just hope it doesn't follow too closely with the Japanese version. If it does I would find it pointless to even have a Korean version. It needs to have its own flare and not simply try to mimic others.

I agree with you. Since it's a Korean version it should have the Korean twist that separates Korean dramas from all the other Asian dramas. The cast in this version is real good. I already really like the 3 main cast (Uhm Jung Hwa, Ji Jin Hee and So Eun. The off screen chem for the 2 main leads seems very good too, so theres definitely something to anticipate in the on screen lol.

I never watched the japanese version, but I hope that they make a good side story for the neighbor, So Eun's character like they did in BOF which was really great.

Guest Jill4675

I agree with you. Since it's a Korean version it should have the Korean twist that separates Korean dramas from all the other Asian dramas. The cast in this version is real good. I already really like the 3 main cast (Uhm Jung Hwa, Ji Jin Hee and So Eun. The off screen chem for the 2 main leads seems very good too, so theres definitely something to anticipate in the on screen lol.

I never watched the japanese version, but I hope that they make a good side story for the neighbor, So Eun's character like they did in BOF which was really great.

The Japanese drama (Kekkon Dekinai Otoko) is SO entertaining, cute, and funny...I really hope this Korean remake will be as good and, as semi-fly indicates, it should have its own "flare." You can watch the Japanese version easily on MySpace. Kekkon Dekinai Otoko Only 12 episodes and it's well worth the effort! The lead actor (Abe Hiroshi) is absolutely PERFECT in the part! The rest of cast is also great!

sunglasses2.gif

Guest Jill4675

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see certain aspect of the Japanese version in the Korean version. Specifically how anal retentive Abe Hiroshi's character was about brother-in-law, the gigolo-architect, and the girl friend (episode 8 if I recall) as strange as they can be considered made the series funny and fresh, but can be changed up a bit to give the Korean version that distinctive flare without alienating purists of the Japanese version.

Yes, the Japanese drama was extremly well-written and directed. The way all of the characters came to interact and all the storylines were interrelated was cleverly done and so entertaining! The problem with remakes is that a lot of people might make comparisons; I hope there won't be too much of that. Probably most people haven't watched Kekkon Dekinai Otoko. We should look at this new drama without comparing and judge it on its own merits. I really hope it'll be good, because the story is a good one! ;)

sunglasses2.gif

Guest zacey

A lot of us tried that when Boys Before Flowers began airing, but we couldn't let it go. I like the idea of going into the series with a blank slate, but once things from Korean series begin to line up with the Japanese it'll be hard to not make some kind of comparison.

i totally agree with you.. its tough not to compare.. this is especially so when you have watched the japanese version...

when i was watching the korean version of White Towers.. i just cant help comparing it with the japanese version... though KMM is impressive inside, i still preferred the japanese version.. :ph34r:

Guest sayroo

Updated first post~

Added, BTS, Changed images etc. :) (thanks shirley for posting wonderful pics!)

Finding a pic of The two with Ken-Chan with no watermark from my daily. ^^

Drama is exciting. :) keke.

Archived