Famous White Actors/singers With Average Asian Chicks

Guest BabyPAM

my mom said that the many cauasians then to go for the "typical asian look" small eyes, or single eyelided eyes, small mouth, small face ? It's what makes them unique.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lindulgence

You might think they're not beautiful because they're flat, have freckles, are old or whatever. But not everyone share's the same opinion as you do you said that the most people would say they are just plain looking or below average. take a look at this:

Gong Li

Was included in People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People.

#52 on Premiere magazines "100 sexiest movie stars of all time"

Zhang Ziyi

Ranked #91 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World"

Was named one of the 25 Hottest Stars Under 25 by Teen People Magazine twice

Was voted in at #86 in FHM's sexiest women in the world in 2006

Was included in People magazine's 100 Most Beautiful People in the World three times

Listed in People Magazine's '50 Most Beautiful People' List

Lucy Liu

Ranked #56 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005"

Ranked #79 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006"

Kim Yun Jin

Made #98 on Maxim's "hot 100" list

Michelle Yeoh

Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World

Im not trying to change your opinion on these women's looks, but im just trying to let you know that not everybody share's the same opinion as you do. And you previously asked to name a couple of asian woman that are hot, and so i did. if you dont think they're hot, thats fine, but there are MANY others that think otherwhise.

You said that most mixed asians don't look asian. Here are a few examples of famous mixed asian people.

maggie-q-picture-1.jpg

eurasian2.jpg

http://pics.livejournal.com/porzellan_pupp...0cwxes/s640x480

do you really think these woman don't look asian? well... i do and im positive many others share this opinion as well.

and what about full asians that dont look fully asian. i dont know if you know this girl but she is a korean ulzzang, her name is lee jungha.

47ce76e8b7106filenameimg_6457_07539.jpg

in my opinion she doesnt look full asian (of course the blue contacts help). what if she would be an asian american actress/singer whatever. would you think she cant represent asian people as well? just because she looks kind of mixed? i just think its unfair to say that mixed people arent allowed to represent asian people.

and i didnt call these woman beautiful just to be nice. i called them beautiful because i truly think they are beautiful. and i dont see what's so wrong if ANY girl in the world could go into the beauty industry and go on magazines. are 'pretty' models you see on the cover of vogue superior to 'average' everyday girls? in fact, im praying for that day to come.

but the fact is in this reality world there no such thing as "average" girl going on cover magazines it either you have to have the looks or money or even connection to do so even you saying to pray for that day to come

you think I won't want that too? if that happens then every girl dream can come true able to go audition for being models and etc without being judge saying "oh she fat or she ugly or she not good enough" then every girl in the world wouldn't have a low esteem and depression on their looks

people don't even bother looking at you twice if you don't have the looks they won't even talk to you so how the hell they would even bother trying to get to know you to even put the thing call "personality matters the most"

you said it unfair for people just because they looked mixed to not represent Asian people but have you ever think how other full Asian people feel about the mixed thing being beautiful? where do you think the stereotype thing came in where as "if you're mixed your hot"

if you have a family friend married to a western man the first thing you hear people say is "oh my god if you have a girl she going to be hot!"

have you seen Japanese girl magazine they try so hard to look western or even mixed that how the big eye contacts came in trend big eyes dye blond or light hair, what do you think they try to achieve? looking mixed right?

isn't it everyone adores the Asian looks with big eyes and high nose with white skin that just = to looking mixed

come on if your Asian and you walk in a clothes store and someone said to you, you look mixed what do you think is it a compliment or insult?

here are the examples

Egg-Beauty-Fall-2008-Blog.jpg

Ranzuki-09-6-Blog.jpg

Ranzuki-09-3-sp-Blog.jpg

for examples Leah Dizon she mixed and everyone thinks she really hot thing

they say she 1/4 this and 1/4 that Chinese, Filipino and French

but i'm sure if no one mention anything that she also Chinese no one will notices they just think she mixed on the western side

don't you find it weird how there are many Japanese models girls in Japan that is hardly world wide know then suddenly Leah Dizon came in Japan industry and became Japanese singer and model etc etc representing Asian and Japan as well when she can even hardly sing well (well that from what I heard people say)

leah_dizon1.jpg

so then how do you think models and girls in Japan feel? getting compared to a mixed chick she not even japanese yet I'm sure every japanese guy adores her and rate her as the hottest women ever in Japan

maybe it because you haven't been compared to as a full Asian to a mixed Asian before in your life so you don't understand the whole

stereotype thing

it's like if you full Asian they tease small eyes skinny and flat chested being Chinese

but when you mixed even just half Asian then you're super hot no matter what

its like telling a guy "Oh my friend is mixed want to meet her?"

he obviously have impression "she going to be HOT"

so tell me how is it even fair when everyone have the stereotype if your mixed your hot no doubt about it

Guest ms.incredible

nicee observation. i agree; just some pictures to prove asia's perception on beauty and the western perception of beauty~ totally different!

high fashion runway models have a more edgier look flaunting those almond shaped eyes

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/jenniepunk/00130m.jpg

& then there are the asian uhzhangs(?) who are influenced by asia's perception of beauty. big eyes. cutesie wootsie look. nuff' said.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/jen...flqhsgnem10.jpg

I think a bigger contrast would be the between the last pic and Jenny Shimizu

000000132074jennyshimiz.jpg

000000132075jennyshimiz.jpg

As pretty as she is(or can be. most times she donned a butch look) I could not picture her on an asian magazine cover, yet she's a supermodel in America and has the rights to brag of sleeping with both Madonna and Anjelina Jolie.LOL

I really don't get the hype about Leah Dizon.I'd take Jenny any day.

Guest iAM_Vindicated

^ oh yes she's beautiful but in a very unconventional way. i saw her on america's next top model i think.. a high fashion lesbian super model, right?

Guest ms.incredible

^ oh yes she's beautiful but in a very unconventional way. i saw her on america's next top model i think.. a high fashion lesbian super model, right?

Yup.

She's on that show with Tyson Beckford now. "Make me a supermodel" I think it's called.

sorry guys again but other races aren't as self conscious as KPOP, JPOP w/e crap, Westerners don't need stupid CIRCLE LENSES to look good, or eyelid surgery or nose surgery, and even if they did need it they wouldn't go BERSERK over it, look how Black ppl act when they were discriminated against with the "Black is beautiful" etc..other races are more assertive and confident prob due to culture, yes everyone wants to be beautiful but i don't know why its Asians looks is everything, looks is something but seriously why do these things even matter its just you losers make it matteR!

Oh, come on.

This is not a uniquely Asian thing.

If other races weren't just as concerned with looks as Asians were, there wouldn't be such a large percentage of nose jobs and breast augmentation procedures. We wouldn't have several million bleached blondes with huge knockers running around who all look like carbon copies of each other.

Look at black celebrities in the media - most of them are light skinned with "good" hair.

Don't try to downplay the emphasis of beauty in Western culture because it's there and it's just as severe.

for examples Leah Dizon she mixed and everyone thinks she really hot thing

they say she 1/4 this and 1/4 that Chinese, Filipino and French

but i'm sure if no one mention anything that she also Chinese no one will notices they just think she mixed on the western side

She became famous in Japan.

Of course they'd be more interested in the fact that she's half-French - that's considered exotic to them.

don't you find it weird how there are many Japanese models girls in Japan that is hardly world wide know then suddenly Leah Dizon came in Japan industry and became Japanese singer and model etc etc representing Asian and Japan as well when she can even hardly sing well (well that from what I heard people say)

Leah Dizon does NOT represent Asia and Japan lol.

I don't even know how Leah became so huge. There are plenty of gorgeous, mixed models in Japan (a lot of the print models are mixed - check out the Japanese models' thread).

I think it has something to do with Leah's girl-next-door appeal. She seems approachable, yet unattainable lol.

Oh, and she sort of looks like an anime character.

Guest ms.incredible

moving the thread a smidge(just a smidge,lol) back on topic. I think a better rep. for asian beauty would probably be someone like Jarah Mariano. She's Hawaiian, Korean and Chinese. She's modeled for Armani Exchange, Sephora, Abercrombie& Fitch, walked in the Vicky Secret show and has been in Sports Illistrated. and she has a great body if I say so myself. cute face too.

000000080126-jarah_mariano-fullsize.jpg

000000080125-jarah_mariano-fullsize.jpg

000000080124-jarah_mariano-fullsize.jpg

At least if anyone doesn't like her it's fair game since her looks are her bread and butter and not someone's spouse.

Guest taylor98

i think people are taking this way too seriously, people have certain perspectives on who they like. if these men like asian girls, then who cares if they date them? why does it have to be based off of looks? if they have a sincere connection with them, who cares?

these women aren't representing the asian community, just like britney spears isn't representing america, or lilly allen representing england.

there's no point in worrying about who someone dates, you can get mad about it all you want, that isn't going to change anything. we should be happy that these people are happy in love, what's better than that?

i understand your point though Edward, and I think people are attacking you instead of having a sincere conversation.

keeping on being proud and straight foward hun! :)

Guest ms.incredible

Ai Tominaga is a more high fashion model. She and Jarah are both great, :blush: but I always slightly favor those that can pull off high fashion. OMG, I think I'm in love. She's so fierce. I'm still on topic, right? LOL

aitominaga3.jpg

medaitominaga23.jpg

medaitominaga10.jpg

64031872.th.jpg

sorry guys again but other races aren't as self conscious as KPOP, JPOP w/e crap, Westerners don't need stupid CIRCLE LENSES to look good, or eyelid surgery or nose surgery, and even if they did need it they wouldn't go BERSERK over it, look how Black ppl act when they were discriminated against with the "Black is beautiful" etc..other races are more assertive and confident prob due to culture, yes everyone wants to be beautiful but i don't know why its Asians looks is everything, looks is something but seriously why do these things even matter its just you losers make it matteR!

Geeez, can you be more racist than that?

Yes, western don't need circle lenses to look good, but then what will you call people who dyed their hair black to look exotic? Celeb like Nicky hilton and Ashley Simpson did that, even megan fox did that, and it became a trend at that time....

I don't understand why people always think that ASIAN equals to CHINESE/JAPANESE/KOREAN, thus ASIAN equals to SINGLE EYELID, NARROW EYES, FLAT CHEST, etc...., there are a lot of countries in Asia!!!!! What do you call people from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippine and India? Aren't they Asians as well? They have double eyelid, they have black eyes (some indians don't have black eyes, but are they western?) and black hair...., and they are pretty!!

You want example?

Anggun C Sasmi (100% INDONESIAN, you may not know her, but she's quite big in France)

anggun2.jpg

And to be honest, COLOR CIRCLE LENSES is not fashionable anymore, babe, we ASIANS now like BLACK CIRCLE LENSES more....

this is sick, I feel intimidated now....

Guest JaeJoongLvrr

if alice kim is pretty then what is hyori and song hye kyo?

PFT then hyori is hot and song hye kyo is classic

Guest Mish@

hmm is it me or does anyone else see that this thread gone off topic and change to something else? LOL

I'm so lost :lol:

Guest dellcomputer

do you want to post a picture to hot white guy with a hot asian girl?

or a hot asian guy with a hot white girl?

can you find these?

Guest chinkboye22

Oh, come on.

This is not a uniquely Asian thing.

If other races weren't just as concerned with looks as Asians were, there wouldn't be such a large percentage of nose jobs and breast augmentation procedures. We wouldn't have several million bleached blondes with huge knockers running around who all look like carbon copies of each other.

Look at black celebrities in the media - most of them are light skinned with "good" hair.

Don't try to downplay the emphasis of beauty in Western culture because it's there and it's just as severe.

She became famous in Japan.

Of course they'd be more interested in the fact that she's half-French - that's considered exotic to them.

Leah Dizon does NOT represent Asia and Japan lol.

I don't even know how Leah became so huge. There are plenty of gorgeous, mixed models in Japan (a lot of the print models are mixed - check out the Japanese models' thread).

I think it has something to do with Leah's girl-next-door appeal. She seems approachable, yet unattainable lol.

Oh, and she sort of looks like an anime character.

i def agree w/ cuz of black ppl and light skin but Asians well at least in Korea and Japan its def more severe..u've even said so your self about Leah Dizon! oh come how many threads or heard about Asian girls being flat and etc..??? seriously?!? breast surgery is different! a face is a face!!! its a really big deal

Hwan Hee w/ slitty eyes and then looking like an avg hispanic person is a pretty big deal, you can talk about breast surgery or w/e kinda body surgery but we know ppl by recognize generally by their face!!!! a body is well u can go work out, take steroids etc..a face is one of a kind

- also u pretty much contradicted yourself about Leah Dizon and the Japanese, hmm why are all the Japanese fashion models look EXACTLY the same, they whether they all look like Ayumi Hamasaki or they're mixed w/ Caucasian to look more exotic

- and Asians aren't the most self conscious of give me a break? look how Americans and westerners make fun of ppl who do MYSPACE angles, when Koreans been doing that like 6 years ago w/ the Haduri thing, the big eyes! the bright white light where u can't see their nose...

Geeez, can you be more racist than that?

Yes, western don't need circle lenses to look good, but then what will you call people who dyed their hair black to look exotic? Celeb like Nicky hilton and Ashley Simpson did that, even megan fox did that, and it became a trend at that time....

I don't understand why people always think that ASIAN equals to CHINESE/JAPANESE/KOREAN, thus ASIAN equals to SINGLE EYELID, NARROW EYES, FLAT CHEST, etc...., there are a lot of countries in Asia!!!!! What do you call people from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippine and India? Aren't they Asians as well? They have double eyelid, they have black eyes (some indians don't have black eyes, but are they western?) and black hair...., and they are pretty!!

You want example?

Anggun C Sasmi (100% INDONESIAN, you may not know her, but she's quite big in France)

And to be honest, COLOR CIRCLE LENSES is not fashionable anymore, babe, we ASIANS now like BLACK CIRCLE LENSES more....

this is sick, I feel intimidated now....

LOL racist? maybe cuz its the truth, changing hair color = color circle lenses to make their eyes look bigger the heck? that's not even close, Asians are huge on looks, look how all the Chinese and Japanese ppl react towards David Beckham? plus i was pretty much talking about the East Asian countries and obviously the Korean/Japanese media has been spreading to influence the other Asian countries....are u going to deny that too? the FOB hair, the Korean Dramas, and then you see other Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Thai, so called Ullzzangs and Internet Models

like i said its like a culture and society thing..i don't even see what your argument is..i didn't say all but a lot of Asians are like that and well posting pix of Asians ain't gonna change a thing, u guys make it a huge deal out of nothing cuz seriously of other races don't care

yes im a pretty blunt person, and how WOW black circle lenses cuz thats much cooler, i want them too cuz i want my eyes to look bigger HOORAY!!!

seriously guys don't take this as a personal attack but u guys have to look at things from both perspectives not only the so called ASIAN perspective

Guest lindulgence

the whole main argument was just that other people should stop calling Edward shallow, racist and bashing etc etc

when he just stating the truth

he was nice enough to call them "average" instead of just saying it plain "ugly" or "not good looking"

come on someone even posted Trent Reznor girlfriend look like a man

he was just curious to how come these celebrities got with an average Asian chick

who doesn't know personalities matter but can ANYONE just approach a celebrities and make friends with them?

which is reasonable when you think about it how many of YOU can just walk on the street and become celebrities girlfriends/boyfriends or even able to approach them

obviously the normal people perspective is how did these "average" Asian chick became their gf's

now since there so many Asian models and celebrities photo's posted up here already why not everyone compare and see

if woody allen, josh holloway, Nicholas Cage and Trent Reznor gf/wife are average or just plain for an normal Asian women

I'm not being mean and calling them ugly or anything I just find it unfair that people just attack edward like that when I'm sure most people

will think they just "look ok"

Guest shotamerican

i never thought about how skewed people tried to make "asian beauty," saying they are trying to achieve a more "mixed" look. i used to wonder as a teenager if asians (from an american point of view) were really trying to achieve a more "western" look.

UNTIL

my asian husband pointed it out that wasn't how they were viewing their own celebs at all.

he used me as an example.

i'm an american but full asian ethnic wise. i have double eye lids, people always comment on how big my eyes are and how "small" my facial features are. but never, EVER, have i ever gotten the phrase, "you look mixed."

i think the type of makeup has a HUGE thing to do with it. makeup in asian countries, naturally, tend to the "asian" view of how beauty is styled. whereas american makeup, do their makeup for asian celebs a lot differently. making them look "average" from the "asian celeb" point of view, but perhaps pretty to the "american" point of view.

i think people on this forum have a broader, and sometimes more confusing, outlook, because we are exposed to both asian and american entertainment.

but seriously, people in asia are not worried about this "trying to look mixed cause it's more beautiful" thing at all, i find. they are just focusing on how to make themselves, as a people, look more attractive. on their own terms.

as for leah dizon, she got famous cause she caters to that "sexy cute" look that japan has a thing for. not for being mixed, really. they emphasize it prolly only cause japan is a homogenous society. stating that someone is not japanese may just appear interesting to the public, a way of catching their attention. but it doesn't mean japanese people feel like foreigners are prettier than they are. some will express their admiration for foreign beauty, which is what people often misinterpret as putting themselves down. they're just humble as a culture, so ofcourse they wouldn't flat out say, "japanese people are BEAUTIFUL, YES!"

i think as americans we tend to overanalyze asian entertainment culture, when people on the other side of the globe are prolly just thinking, "eh, it is how it is." and don't give it a second thought.

Guest angel2nyt

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who you think is the most beautiful person in the world may not be the most beautiful person for the world for another. Besides, I think you're forgetting that personality is more important than looks. So maybe, just maybe these women are really nice people and they actually fell in love with the one they're with, it just so happened that they're Asian.

Guest Peek-A-Boo

it's like if you full Asian they tease small eyes skinny and flat chested being Chinese

but when you mixed even just half Asian then you're super hot no matter what

its like telling a guy "Oh my friend is mixed want to meet her?"

he obviously have impression "she going to be HOT"

so tell me how is it even fair when everyone have the stereotype if your mixed your hot no doubt about it

but previously when you asked to name a couple of asian celebs that are famous in america i named gong li, zhang ziyi, lucy liu etc. your reply to my comment was that gong li has an angry face, zhang ziyi is flat, lucy liu is flat, has endles freckles and small eyes bla bla bla. (so basically you said they were ugly) but now your saying that mixed asians shouldnt represent asian people because its unfair towards full asian people. you say its unfair that if your full asian your teased because you have small eyes and your skinny and flat. while previously you were the one that was saying that lucy liu isnt hot because she's flat and has small eyes. dont you think your totally contradicting yourself? imo you have some crazy beauty standards. your the one that's doing the 'teasing' right now.

Archived