Famous White Actors/singers With Average Asian Chicks

It is definitely an observation! And, you can check youtube and google, you'll see some of it for yourself...Just type "asian men black women" or something similar.

I wonder who bumped this topic though? Hmm...oh okay it was dear Edward.

Weird, I've always noticed more pairings of "Black men/Asian women".

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HuanLe

No one is missing the point, its called an opinion, I have not seen you accept anyone's opinion in this thread at all. Maybe those celebrities are just that simple minded, who are you to judge why they are going out with the so called "average" asian girls? Who are you to say its beyond that. Are you related to the celebrities in anyway? The point is, you made a thread about "why do famous white actors/singers go out with average asian chicks" We expressed, maybe it is their personality. Who are you to say ITS NOT their personality? Why must it be that what other people write is wrong, or missing the point while what you write is true?

Why must you be so full of yourself? The ignorance you've shown in those "replies" just clearly renders what I just said in my mind 100% correct. Myspace, Twitter, Youtube, YOUR EYE!, your avatar is you too. Wow, what can I say. I never seen someone who likes to show themselves off as much as you do. ITS WORSE THAN MILEY CYRUS!

You might not understand, but what gives you the right to attack another persons point of view by saying "you completely missed the point of the thread". We didn't miss the point of the thread, there was no point to begin with because you clearly stated, YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND. Thus we are giving you our suggestions about it. Who here is missing the point? Who here is trying to be the expert when they themselves don't understand and yet shoots down other peoples suggestions.

As I repeat, why must you be so full of yourself? and sorry for going off topic, its late at night. Wanted to have some sort of fun. :P Finally, these are all my opinions on the topic and towards you. It might be personal attacks in your opinion but who knows what OTHERS opinions see into this. Finally, seeing your youtube channel, may I say one last opinion? "subscribe subscribe subscribe" hmm, want to say it but its against the forum rules, but attention ____. You fill in the blanks. So yes, opinions, respect others. Don't call out naive just because they don't agree with yours. See how this thread is YOU vs ALL OF THE OTHERS. Maybe that should ring a bell into why everyone is disagreeing with what you wrote.

For me, I agree it has to do with personality. But hey, I rarely venture into this part of the forums anyways.

*applause*

OMG you took the words right out of my mouth. :D

I find the OP's logic hilarious.

Doesn't agree with OP's opinion = didn't understand the point of the OP's message.

To the OP:

It seems like every time someone brings up a valid, strong argument against your own, you say that they have "missed the boat" or "missed the point"... Seems like a very lame way to hide the fact that you just got PWNed!!! :P

Guest ms.incredible

Oh SNAP!! Roun two(more like 200) is underway baby!!

jackson4.gif

^Mugetsu...lol at your username, you brought back memories of playing Tekken 3 on Playstation as a kid. lol.

Also you're saying that the history between the east and the west makes it "wrong" for western men to find eastern women beautiful? Well maybe you're right. But that's history and people have to try and leave that behind.

It is definitely an observation! And, you can check youtube and google, you'll see some of it for yourself...Just type "asian men black women" or something similar.

I wonder who bumped this topic though? Hmm...oh okay it was dear Edward.

Hm, I guess it's demographic. I've noticed a lot more BW/WM couples where I'm from.

On other thing: people in the west tend to have a different take one beauty than eastern countries.

Guest jeannguyen

To the OP, i think you are decent looking but your personality and the way you are is a turn off. you seem to be overconfident in you looks/ or care too much about your appearances... that you think everything is about 'looks'.. and when its not up to ur standard..you complain about it.

These couples are with each other ovbiously because they like each other..i don't see a problem here..

Guest dramaprincessxox

Hm, I guess it's demographic. I've noticed a lot more BW/WM couples where I'm from.

On other thing: people in the west tend to have a different take one beauty than eastern countries.

Really? Whoa...I've never seen a whole lot of black woman/white men pairings. Surprising to hear.

Guest Chioster

Not just west or east but every single human have different standards of what beauty is. What you find beautiful might not for another person. It is all personal opinions. Ever heard of Chubby Chasers?

Guest Babi_T

Hmm... actually you're kinda right.. its an interesting social observation!

but let's not forget that MANY hot asian women were once in the hollywood social scene, in my opinion

zhang ziyi? shes hot, lucy liu pretty, and ... other names I can't seem to remember right now..

Guest angelbride

i think alice kim is cute & pretty, but i agree with the others.

but there seems to be a wave of incoming artists that are not bad to look at all.

hopefully, this will change things. =)

Archived