Tr. Whispers In The Wind ◠ ◡ ◠

spark.

Guest smileysomsx

HAR HAR HAR. It's a very big blinkie I think it's cute ^^

I was hoping for a smaller one but I like it the way it is :)

Just to tell you I'll be using it as advertisment.

Thank you very much. I'll be stalking for more of your beautiful results :D

---

I TOPPED PAGE TWO!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

hye my name is shazana but you can call me shern. i really love your blinkies. it's so cute. i hope you'll help me to make one for my fic. (:

* blinkie

Title: nice to meet you, stranger. (:

Mood: bright, happy.

Colors: bright colours.

Extra: can you put a flashing camera at the end of it?

Link to Fic: click here. (:

btw, could you please make it in not too big and small size? thanks in advance. (:

Guest kimlovesminhwan

HELLORHS ! (:

im kim, mind if i request ?

* icon

Title: -

Mood: cute, happy

Colors: whatever suits the picture

Photos: you can request for a set of three! ^^ ( yes please)

1. http://s661.photobucket.com/albums/uu339/k...nt=5d379e10.jpg

2. http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...63&page=126

3. http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php...&pid=280570

Extra: -

thank you in advance ! ^_^

boooo. my original message is still longer than yours!

brb!

i shall be back here and there to keep adding on messages. i want this message to be long, but meaningful. so um--yeah--as i'm already ranting, I'll have you kow I need inspiration to write ttatp again! i dunno. i'm kind of distracted right now. i wanna PS, I wanna write, and
I WANNA PLAY CRISIS CORE DAMMIT!
What is a girl to do!? (and don't tell me to not fcuking play video games! >_<) So much to do, so little time. School's always in the way. Why can't I just be rich and like, buy time or something? ugh. i've gone in waaay to deep with my procrastination. now i can't ever stop. but whatever. i only stopped talking to you yesterday not because i didn't want to talk, but because i wanted to think. and i wanted some time. and also because i needed to calm to fcuk down. and plus, i was kind of PSing here (hello, DUH!) and---the list just goes on.
-_-
i just need a damn holiday
again
. spring break wasn't enough! i didn't like the pink at the end either.
:lol:
I figured I could try to build up your happiness barometer then WHAM! kill your happiness at the end. and THEN make you feel guilty for not liking the pink. XD it was all very elaborate. did you take it all in? HAHA!

will be back as soon as soompi gets into maintenance and then comes back. <3

will be back as soon as soompi gets into maintenance and then comes back. <3

anyways, i know that i am one very smart lady. you don't have to lie.
B)

and oh, did i mention? I woke up at 2 'o clock in the damn morning because I fell asleep on my bed (I was reading) w/o taking a shower or brushing my teeth before I passed out. i still have to take a shower and probably still do look like crap. but that's alright. because it's not like you can see me through the computer screen. i'll be just dandy. know what? that word's gonna make a comeback. you know why? BECAUSE I'M STARTING THE TREND NOW! MUAHAHAH!
"Just
DANDY
~~~"
i'm always out of my mind so if that's what you're thinking, it took you a mighty long time to figure out.
:P
anywayyyy, have you listened to seriously's new song? It's called "Only Mostly." Search it up on Youtube. The song is very melodramatic and melancholic. Chris' voice is really good in the beginning, but then it gets drowned out by the loud music.
:(
I think that's what Seriously needs to start working on. Making Chris' voice soar beyond the others. That would make them TOTALLY better than
all the rest
. and speaking of seriously and their songs, have you seen my siggy? i dedicated almost the whole thing to wonbin and seriously's songs! <3_<3 I love them. <333 and NO, this does not mean you get to keep Hongki, cause he's still MINES! :tongue2: and hoe the heck do you get to all those threads that have something to do with f.t island, huh!? it's so weeeeiiiiird. Anytime I run across an FTI related thread, I go: "YESSSS! MINES!" ...but then you're there.
-_-
YOU BEAT ME....
AGAIN
!
Gosh, chill out lady. No need to be posting like crazy. And hey, have you reached your 3000th post yet? I don't need to ask that. ALl I need to do is look over. lol. Nope, you haven't. LOSERRR~(even though I only have 1460. lol)
:ph34r:
It's been at least 5 months since I've reached my 1400th post. I should be on my 1500th post! (I usually get like 100 posts per month) AND OMFG. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHEN I SAY: TTATP has reached it's
12,327th view.
kjsdfhdsjkfds FUDGE! It's so frustrating! It reminds me that I keep on leaving the story for a long time and that people keep coming and going. DO you remember how much views there were last time? 2000 LESS! It's like, with every chapter, I accumlate up to 4000 views. T_T Does my story leave you
that
unsatisfied? Most of the people on my PM list are just fanfic addicts. lol. Not saying they're not important or anything--but it's like they only read for the heck of reading. I'm very grateful--yes, but thinking that some aren't taking my story seriously is really irking. But oh well. I have Lily, who's very good at analyzing my chapters. lol. HAVE YOU SEEN HER COMMENTS!?? OMG, they just
hit right on the spot!
oh mannnn, that makes me miss your long comments. :tongue2: and while we're on the topic of long comments, I'll have you know that i'm making up for those longs comments you've left me be leaving long, worthless comments on your tr's. so you won't leave them or delete them. ever. i'm planning to leave you long comments on utrp too so you won't leave that either. i don't want you deleting that like your other stories,
ever
. it's stupid. don't delete. SAVE! REUSE, RECYCLE! rofl XD Okay, but seriously. there are so many things i wished i'd save. you need to keep those stories. they're only reminders of how much you've improved. keep that in mind. rofl. know what? there are probably so many typos in here that you've insulted me to the point there's no more XD And congrats, you've almost reached the termination of my lovely message. <3

KEKEKE, you've posted that flying
red
Taeyang!

and i'm purposely making this long so stalker-flies like you will stay away, Thy. :tongue2:

omg your example are soooo cute that i can't help but rq ^^ oh intro right? um, hiya i'm pgirl, a very gif obsessed and part time leehom stalker, nice ta meet ya XD

* gif

Text: I Want You

Mood:cute, playful

Colors: white blue gray

Extra: time is: 0:05-0:08

Link to Video: here

much thanks in advance and i can't wait for the results =D

{blinkie form}

* blinkie

Title: glumy clouds

Mood: happy!

Colors: gray&black (:

Extra: HELLO Wendy! My name is yanna or alyanna. (:

I love your posters&blinkies&cc`s! I`m requesting this blinkie for my

friend coz` she said she wanted one&i`m some kinda, blinkie addictus.

xD so yeah. Thank you in advance! Nice to meet you! (:

Guest loreali1

HHEEEELLLLLOOOOO (:

Nice to meet you Wendy, I'm Laura!

Your name is soo cute, reminds me of Wendy & Casper xD LOL

I love your examples, the sheep gifs are a d o r b l e <3333

Is that from a movie?

Anyways.. I'm here to request ^^

{blinkie form}

* blinkie

Title: Laura loves Chansung

Mood: cute/playful

Colors: orange & gray

Extra: Could you add a heart if possible?

LOL~~ What ?!?

Affraid to request pro ? xD

Whyyy ?

Are pro in this forum bite

people LOOOL xDDD

You don't like your icons ? xD

So much modesty
:P:P

Anyway, love your icons and

blinkies ^^

Yanami

Guest cher amour
hey there~ WAH! THY! OF COURSE! I REMEMBER YOU!!!! How can I not? We're WB family! <3 Hahah, thank you. I think you're cool-ER. I don't even think I'm cool actually! I really don't mind stalkers. ;D I like stalkers. xDD As long as I'm noticed. ^^ Yes Rina is rather scary. xD She's trying to scare my people like I scared her people from her threads. Hahhaah. It's revenge! Eek, help me Thy. :lol:

AHHHH! SO PRETTY. ADORABLE BLINKIES!!! I love them! I want a blinkie. HAHAHA :lol: YAYAYAYAY. WENDY remembers~~~ TATATATATAPA! WOOOO. no wendy, you're WAY cool. seriously. LOL. and *GASP* you dont mind stalkers?? THATS BADBADBAD! .... or is it? LALALALALA~ for attention? baby I'll GIVE you attention.

wendy is hot.

^size 7 red text. oh burn. i'll save you from rina. TEHEHEHEHE. read this:

and....how do you know wendy! backk off from her! :tongue2:

^Yo. Rina, if you read this... YOUSUCK *RUNSAWAY*

I WILL NOT LEAVE WENDY ALONE. I will bug her and... and... IDONTEVENKNOW. your reply wont scare me anymore. I LIKE SEEING THE COLOURS YOU USE IN THEM. shaalalala ~

shalala~

OMO! Wendy???

Goshers, it's been soooo long.

How have you been?? It's Jen!!

Rawr.

I got carried away.

Harhar!

But dayummm...sexy examples.

&&your blinkies are love!

I adore them!

I am determined to stalk!

But WTFreak!

Thy and Rina are lame.

Jen is the best!

Huhuhu :P

Wendy is FIRE!

...okay, so i read both messages that mentioned me.

...SO WHAT!? :tongue2:

I am not lame. This is revenge. This is what Wendy gets after leaving me 10 page essays of replies in all my other threads! >_< Seriously! Go look at my toher threads. She leave the most ridiculously long comments ever! Funny thing is, most of what she says is revelant to the topic. -_- HOW DOES SHE DO IT!?

Wendy, just hurry up and update so I can take my revenge. :lol:

choco_yummy YES! Me too! That sheep is sooo cute! <333 I just want to bite its little chubby cheek! *gushes* Hello Dani! Thank you, I'm sorry I didn't have the form up when you had wanted to request. I truly am. Hopefully you can request next time if you'd like! ^0^

lmao, it's okay ^^ im here to request now xD

omg. yes that sheep is like freakin adorable 8DDDD

so small and poofy LOL~

* poster

Title: Stuck With The Couple

Mood: happy/cheerful/full of laughter

Colors: happy/cute colors

Photos:

Kim Taeyeon 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jang Ri In 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Kim Junsu 1 2 3 4 5

Extra: you may use the pictures provided or any of your choice ^^

Guest .rec

AHAHAH YESS!! I FOUND YOU!! AHAHAH

It took me a while to find you! Lol. But lovely

stuff here!! I haven't even touch Ps for a while

now! I should start doing it again, lol. But goshers!

What a PRO!!! So so so so so so! Jealous! :D:D:D

But chyeah..Good luck with all your request little lady!

Guest neoncamera

{blinkie form}

* blinkie

Title: So yi jeong + Chu Ga Eul = SoEulmates

Mood: happpy and fun

Colors: red&black

Extra: Hello there wendy. My name is Shianna or call me shia for short :) Nice to meet you!

I love yer blinkies. :) thank u in advance!

Archived