Kim Hyun Joong Coca Cola Vs. Lee Minho Pepsi Nex

Guest misshakissh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deviana

I love Coke!!

it's really funny how crazy the competition is here in the US!! MY university has coke and our rival has pepsi lol:P

Guest evelyn168

I'm going for Coke, not just because I like HJ more, but because Pepsi is a bit too sweet for me...

What I like about this is I love Park Shinhye. She's really cute and a good actress. I think it'll be fun to see the chemsitry of her and HJ. I know she was all shy with LMH...

Guest Parallel Lines14

Ha...this is kind of funny.

Everywhere we go, it's either "Do you like Pepsi or Coke?"

Now, it seems like the question is "Do you like Lee MinHo or Kim HyunJoong?"

Hehehe...

I LOVE Pepsi and Lee MinHo though :)

Guest MariYEH

My choice of brand has got nothing to do with Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Minho.

generations after generations my family have only been Coca Cola drinkers.

So Yeah! Coke all the way for me! :lol:

Guest misshakissh

Yeah, the Japanese brand Suntory did create it, obviously with a Pepsi partnership. Pepsi Nex is not Pepsi Max, sweetie.

well thats what it says on wiki (wiki could be wrong,, since they usually are) , distributed by suntory, created by pepsi, anyways who gives a bull. its only a drink. calm down.

Guest ii_christie

Hah, I like how the articles compared the "love triangle" in BOF is translating into competition between endorsements between Min Ho and Hyun Joong :lol: Both companies are going to profit with the addition of idols.

Guest Allison

Coke>>Pepsi

But,

Lee Minho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KHJ

yw

Oh, I'm with you on that :lol: LOL. But I do love Hyunjoong.

i've always prefered coke to pepsi.

as for min ho and hyun joong..i've no idea who to choose.

coz i love them both.

but i love hyun joongie more because of SS501 and I've been a fan of him for a longer time.

Guest bequietimhappy

All that's left to be done is for Sprite to book Kim Bum, and Dr. Pepper, Kim Joon.

Now, that would be one helluva soft beverage competition ;)

Guest dahheekeem

usually i like cocacola but....i am a TOTALLLLL LEE MIN HO FANNN~!!!!!!

soo i guess this one time..pepsi ^.~

Guest chopstickss

Pepsi's campaign is gonna be more successful in the market with the whole zero calories thing.. but I love Park Shin Hye & Lee Minho as well so yay for Pepsi :D

Guest misshakissh

Hah, I like how the articles compared the "love triangle" in BOF is translating into competition between endorsements between Min Ho and Hyun Joong :lol: Both companies are going to profit with the addition of idols.

koreans love anything that has to do with love triangles and rivalry..lol. typical drama-esque thing..n u know how crazy koreans love drama hahaha not complaining here though

Archived