Why Do Some Girls Have Such Clean Armpits?

Guest starskipper

Guest understanding_fiction

I was born without that much hair on my arms, legs, armpits, etc.

I didn't know girls shaved until like 9th grade lol >_>

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monkeygirl

laser removal. i haven't shaved in over a year. the skin is not dark anymore too..its expensive but i am sure celebs can afford it

Guest Da Xing Di

well epilating can make it look less dark, than shaving...and i do prefer epilators...

though for me it makes it bumpy...which i hate...but either hairy or bumpy...sooo....lol

Guest mehrunissa

I'm 100% sure they do laser removal. I saw a variety show with Hwang Bo and the guys commented on how "clean" her arm pits looked. And she told 'em she had them lasered a while ago.

I'm totally jealous, because no matter what I do, my armpits look like chicken skin. Blah, feel really self conscious about it.

Guest Pearlgirl

but waxing u have to do it at beauty salon and its expensive:(

IPL to remove hair doesn't guarantee that it will not grow back .Once your hormones change then the hair will grow back.Not suitable for young people.

*sigh*

any other methods?

You can definitely do it at home and you can buy the wax for 8 bucks. This is my primary method of removing hair.

Plucking, waxing epilator-ing will only temporarily give you smooth armpits. The only way to permanently remove hair is through laser surgery.

Guest mextaus.

^

exactly what i was gonna say

at-home waxing isn't too bad after a while

it works fab for me,

but celebs HAVE to have laser removal

cos they have personal designers and you can't go out with hairy pits on their account

Guest oh pandora

Must save money to do that laser technique...

Well, I haven't shaved my armpits for years. I pluck/epilate and it's still bumpy. :(

Guest Layla111

i epilate too, and here's a tip: exfoliate.

always exfoliate before hair removal, so you dont have ingrown hairs and bumps there

Guest xskyi

I find it awsome that theiir armpits are so ''clean''

I tried plucking one time and it hurt so much that I dont dare to try epilate. xl

I think they use lazer or something.

they probably wax it.

i remember there was a pic thread in the "other" celebs section that was filled with pics of hairy pit celebs.

they probably let it grow out to a certain length and then wax it.

others probably did laser surgery. the hair has to be a certain length for that too, and you have to go back a number of times.

Guest neshpa

EPILATE

if there's anything left afterward, pluck it. :) I don't see why people wax; epilating saves so much time and money and it honestly only hurts the first few times. (And I have NO idea why people still shave to be honest)

Haha, I still shave because I'm darn lazy and sometimes I just don't feel like turning on my epilator ><

But~ Epilators work so much nicer than shavers. They don't leave behind stubble so it's all nice and smooth. Plus, it stays smooth for a few days - a week.

Guest kipper

i use to shave my armpits and it made them gross

i mean it cuts ur skin and its so bad so now i just

pluck!!! i find it fun but since i dont have that much

its jus easy!! and celebrities have money to make thier

skin flawless and fab ... some of us a cheap and cant

afford so those are the only options =P haha

Guest ROCKiT

i wax. it doesn't hurt that much. my boyfriend just did it for me last night. my mom has a wax machine since she used to work at salons.

Guest plumplum

Hah, I epilated them once and it was so nice for a week.

Then it started growing back weird, so I just shave them.

If I could stand growing out my armpit hair for a few days, I'd try to epilate again, but it grosses me out.

I'll do it the next time I go home and won't be seeing my boyfriend for a few days, hahaha.

Guest starskipper

I'm 100% sure they do laser removal. I saw a variety show with Hwang Bo and the guys commented on how "clean" her arm pits looked. And she told 'em she had them lasered a while ago.

I'm totally jealous, because no matter what I do, my armpits look like chicken skin. Blah, feel really self conscious about it.

:P Yes.I started this topic because i saw hwangbo's armpit :D

Hah, I epilated them once and it was so nice for a week.

Then it started growing back weird, so I just shave them.

If I could stand growing out my armpit hair for a few days, I'd try to epilate again, but it grosses me out.

I'll do it the next time I go home and won't be seeing my boyfriend for a few days, hahaha.

ya:(

the thing about epilator is when the hair grows back,u have to wait till it's long enough before u can epilate again.

And during the days i am waiting for it to grow,how m i going to face people :sweatingbullets::huh:

Guest larojiblanca

I think that, not only is laser involved, but they also put some kind of powder or makeup on their underarms...

Guest Elysia

i don't even grow hair in my armpits LOL

i've never shaved my legs or anything in my life either, cus i have nothing to shave!

i used to think there was something wrong with me, like i wasn't a girl or something o_o

but yes, i DO have hair in other places... hahaha

Archived