[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

the fight b/w min ji & kyung ae was simply b/c of the kiss.

ratings went up =D

AGB 全国14.4 首尔 15.7

TNS 全国 15 首尔15.6

(repost from kdrama)

awww!!! dong baek uses a hankerchief to wipe her tears; normally k-drama heroes use their hand & slowly wipe it away. haha

thatfoole15090617hdtvxv.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiwi1430261477

Hi, this might be off topic/already discussed, but I was wondering if anyone knew what episode Baek Sunghyun(aka Jisoo's brother) starts coming out? I've been watching the first couple of episodes and have yet to see him appear! Thanks in advance ^^

Guest andreagail

Hi, this might be off topic/already discussed, but I was wondering if anyone knew what episode Baek Sunghyun(aka Jisoo's brother) starts coming out? I've been watching the first couple of episodes and have yet to see him appear! Thanks in advance ^^

i believe it's on episode 3.. ^_^

Guest elisemarco

awww, just finished watching last night's epi raw and my heart is breaking.... i am crying my eyes out... :tears:

Guest winwetty

the fight b/w min ji & kyung ae was simply b/c of the kiss.

ratings went up =D

AGB 全国14.4 首尔 15.7

TNS 全国 15 首尔15.6

(repost from kdrama)

wow...the rating is considered quite good...

Guest erika.march1993

what did Min Ji mean when she said that they can't be double in laws? it was in the scene where Sang Chul was vacuuming.

Guest andreagail

what did Min Ji mean when she said that they can't be double in laws? it was in the scene where Sang Chul was vacuuming.

i want to know that too..

just finished watching last night's ep.. it's so heartbreaking.. if Ji Soo fulfills his wish, then she's no different from what Kang Mo did to her.. i can't wait for the last episode.. hopefully it would be a happy ending.. btw, are there any preview for the last episode?

Guest erika.march1993

i want to know that too..

just finished watching last night's ep.. it's so heartbreaking.. if Ji Soo fulfills his wish, then she's no different from what Kang Mo did to her.. i can't wait for the last episode.. hopefully it would be a happy ending.. btw, are there any preview for the last episode?

I don't think so. I think we just have to wait until tomorrow. Ugh I can't focus on anything, but this drama lol. My friend told me that it might mean that MJ really likes SC and wants to marry him (not sure) ^___^ hahah lol I hope that happens.

Guest minirx

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hwang_Jung_Min

I have to agree with you about HJM's acting. HJM has said in interview that DB is similar to the character he portrayed on You are my Sunshine (2005).

Our opinion differs with KAJ. I think she is doing an acceptable job as Ji Soo.

yah, all the small gestures he made add convincing extra touch to the character he portrayed

You Are My Sunshine is the movie that elevated his status in Korean hollywood & won many awards so it's a must watch! I like romantic comedy, so I prefer My Lovely Week, he's fun & dorky in that movie.

Thx for the heads up on the titles :lol:

(Can't seem to find it anywhere though. Nvrmind, will js buy it over the net)

Guest kinetics14

I absolutely loved this drama. It is so funny.

I do have a question tho, does anyone have any information regarding Kang Mo's ex fiancé?

I believe she was in the movie 바보 (Babo)

Guest lucky_moon

after watching Ep15 I think Kang Mo is behind what Kyung Ae did..

He wants to get JS back with any price.. Dunno how everything will turn to be between JS & DB specially after DB want the divorce to not hurt JS & ruin her career.. :)

But I still believe we will see a sweet & happy ending.. :D

Guest mhugh

I'm at work, so I can't go back and confirm what I initially thought when I watched it last night, but this is what I think:

You know how Min Ji has been "drooling" every time Sang Chul takes off his shirt, and she won't admit her attraction to Sang Chul and certainly not to his sister. "Double in laws," I think means what Min Ji would be to Ji Soo if Min Ji were to marry Sang Chul, since Min Ji is already (or she believes) an in-law to Ji Soo.

that douchebag scheme this whole thing. what a bastard.

during the press conference, park kyung ae has a change of heart. han ji soo tells the truth about their marriage.

dong baek at his office seeing ji soo on tv rushes to the press conference venue.

ji soo pulls out the divorce paper & tears it & basically declare her love for him.

press conference ends. ji soo on her way out, dong baek calls out her name. she proposes marriage to him & they kiss.

a wedding for dong baek & ji soo. they're so cute!!!

ji soo throws the bouquet & chief yoon got it. haha!

douchebag leaving for oversea, do we even care? he leaves ji soo a voicemail & wish her happiness.

final scene of them holding hand & walks around the park, their wedding venue as camera pans out w/ voice over. sweet!!!

perfect ending... love it!!!

20090618235021506g62355.jpg

(repost from krdrama)

The KBS streaming works like magic tonight. :lol:

So glad to see THAT FOOL ends well. :wub: A heartwarming drama with a lovely ending. Even the black kitty made an appearance for Dong Baek-ssi.. the bearer of happiness, indeed.

Guest elisemarco

a satisfying ending.... i will miss this drama so much!

thanks to all who have shared links, insights, discussions, screencaps and summaries!

thank you, the satisfaction of watching this drama wouldn't be the same without this forum!

i shall miss this wednesday and thursday habit! :D

I just watch the "douchebag" (credit to anne) on ViiKii in Episode 15 with English subtitles. El richard simmons (credit to semi-fly) lied saying HE broke off the engagement to both Ji Soo & the manager. He then lie to the manager saying her slap convince him to change his ways so she would help convince Ji Soo to come back to him. The manager believes that Mr. A$#hole won over his father to allow him to be with Ji Soo.

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/24172/0...-15-part-1.html

Thanks you, anne for good news about the happy ending!

I want to thanks all the English subbers for helping us non-Korean speakers watch this drama.

Archived