[drama 2009] The Accidental Couple - That Fool 그바보

Guest White Star

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hnitao

haha.. Thanks Anne. I also want to post the same cap..

It finally end... There are so many choice on Wed and Thur spot (especially started from last week, Triple joined the 'game'), but I just like "The Fool".. the first drama I want to download is "The Fool", the first drama I want to watch is "The Fool", the drama I want to re-watch is also "The Fool".. it is not a drama that will make you really really addicted - like "BOF", but it is sweet, simple and warm...

The script writer is doing a really good job, you just can't guess what will come next. most of the time the story went out of your expectation, of course the happy ending is expected. :)

haha.. Thanks Anne. I also want to post the same cap..

It finally end... There are so many choice on Wed and Thur spot (especially started from last week, Triple joined the 'game'), but I just like "The Fool".. the first drama I want to download is "The Fool", the first drama I want to watch is "The Fool", the drama I want to re-watch is also "The Fool".. it is not a drama that will make you really really addicted - like "BOF", but it is sweet, simple and warm...

The script writer is doing a really good job, you just can't guess what will come next. most of the time the story went out of your expectation, of course the happy ending is expected. :)

I have to agree. I watch each episode at least 3 times. 1st without English subtitle, then with English subtitle. The 3rd time is to admire Hwang Jung Min as Goo Dong Baek. I finally accepted Kim Ah Joong as Han Ji Soo. All the cast did a fantastic job. I considered this one of my favorite K-Drama.

Archived