n/a

Guest 5imply_5wt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soyabeangirl16

is there a reason only those songs are allowed to be auditioned for?

just wondering, because id really like to do oh holy night.

Guest sweetbow

YAY! You posted here!

I can't wait for 090909, and to ship the presents to her ^__^

2CD Project Hwaiting~

Guest Hemera

im a really bad fan...i didn't even know we were gonna do songs >______________<

im gonna try out! (even though im not gonna make it :phew:)

Guest sazame

I love ZLY!

The only problem is my mic is kinda bad and I won't be able to do any recordings until May, but I'll surely give this project a try ^^

Will be back to edit soon.

Guest Neko-Yama

oh, i would like to join this :) there are few songs i'd like to audition for, but i think i will have to narrow it down to one or two songs...

and i have an idea... how about making a track where are participants would shout "Zhang LiYin Jiayou!!" or something like that? it's a bit corny, but heartwarming for the person to whom it's dedicated.

and i have another idea... Zhang LiYin played violin, how about making a track for violin only? do you know which song does she like most? i mean from her own songs, a person who plays violin could remake her song for violin purely... or anyone who plays "schindler list"? she played it in one of the shows, i think it's her fav violin song (i may be wrong), but yeah, i think it would be nice to include a violin solo on the tracks :)

and i can draw something for her, or i can draw her portrait, but i need someone to promise me, that when i'll scan the pic, it will get cleaned from any defects... my scanner isn't great.

what do you think??

Guest sweetbow

oh, i would like to join this :) there are few songs i'd like to audition for, but i think i will have to narrow it down to one or two songs...

and i have an idea... how about making a track where are participants would shout "Zhang LiYin Jiayou!!" or something like that? it's a bit corny, but heartwarming for the person to whom it's dedicated.and i have another idea... Zhang LiYin played violin, how about making a track for violin only? do you know which song does she like most? i mean from her own songs, a person who plays violin could remake her song for violin purely... or anyone who plays "schindler list"? she played it in one of the shows, i think it's her fav violin song (i may be wrong), but yeah, i think it would be nice to include a violin solo on the tracks :)

and i can draw something for her, or i can draw her portrait, but i need someone to promise me, that when i'll scan the pic, it will get cleaned from any defects... my scanner isn't great.

what do you think??

GAH! That's be so cool, since I can't sing at all, I can do something else to participate.

Guest YuNa~PsX

OMO!!! I NEED to participate on this project... but now I cought a cold TOT so I have lost my voice

but when I recover at all I'll audition for sure!

Thanks a lot for doing this!!! ;O;

Guest xiao_yun87

Name/Soompi ID : yun / xiao_yun87

Song Name : I Will (chinese)

Colour Code : no preference

Audition Clip: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6317132

my clip was recorded super long ago (feb 08) with my old mic

my new mic is better =)

it was recorded in the middle of the night cause i got the sudden want to sing it... lol..

so i sound a little clogged... lol... i hope its fine...

im interested in 交错的爱... do let me know when auditions for it is open =)

* do note im not the best singer around o_O i hope your ears are fine

EDIT :

Song Name: Y(Why…) (korean version)

Colour Code: any

Audition Clip: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7566671

-----------

Song Name: 幸福的左岸 (Left Shore of Happiness)

Audition Clip: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7566685

-----------

Song Name: 交错的爱(An Amours Love)

Colour Code: female parts

Audition Clip: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7566714

thanks~

Guest *k-freak*

I'll be back with my clips and everything. I need to learn the pronunciation a little more then I'll come back.

Guest ~Xiah Love~

i think i'll try for a couple songs ^^; i would try for Perfect Love too but i can't figure out how to read romanized chinese >.<

Name/Soompi ID: ~Xiah Love~

-----------

Song Name: I Will (Korean version)

Audition Clip: I Will

-----------

Song Name: Y...(korean verson)

Colour Code: orange or any

Audition Clip: Y...

as a side note, if you do the violin track idea...i play violin ^^ so if you do it just let me know and tell me where i can find sheet music for the song then i'll see what i can do ^^;

Edit: in case you wanted an audition for the violin too, here's a cover of evanescence's Bring Me To Life i did a week ago

Guest eimin

Name/Soompi ID: eimin

-----------

Song Name: I Will (Korean)

Colour Code: Any

Audition Clip: I Will (Korean)

-----------

Song Name: Y (why...)

Audition Clip: Y (Why...) (Korean)

-----------

Song Name: I Will (Chinese)

Audition Clip: I Will (Chinese)

It has been ages since I sang her songs, so my Chinese is not the best >.<;

I think I will actually audition for most of her songs O.O;;;;

I will post up my other audition clips when those songs are open for audition?

Archived