~~ Misa Campo ~~

Guest mini_winnie

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SleazyTerdz

I don't see her being exotic I think she's pretty nothing unique though, she has a hot bod too but I don't know if she'll be successful. What's her ethnicity?

She's half Filipina, half Dutch.

And omg, http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z184/pa...Campo/japan.jpg

That photo looks so cheap and tacky. They could've at least inserted a nicer background. And I hate that her bikini and heels are hot pink. Idk why, it just irks me.

Where have I seen a picture of a bikini clad girl brandishing a sword before?

Guest dowune

O____________________________________O

misa campo looks even MORE caucasian than leah dizon

=^=;;;;;

is japan where all the untalented white lookin mixed kids go to become famous or sth??

=^=;;;;;

bleh~

at least leah dizon is cute and doesnt look lyk ur average pretty white girl

=^=;;;;;

misa campo doesnt look that special...

shes pretty but shes not unique

Misa's extremely pretty (and her name is so cute - Misa Misa!) but er, I don't know if she can pull off the sexy/innocent look. & I'm not trying to generalize, but isn't that what the Japanese are into?

I mean, that's the main reason why Leah was so popular in Japan right?

That "I'm a good girl but I want to be naughty" appeal she had?

lol

Misa is going to need to lose her tan! They like 'em pasty in Asia.

22.jpg

^Cuute.

She looks a little bit like Leah Dizon in some angles. I haven't heard her sing yet so I can't judge but I'm sure the company that she's assign to will probably make her portray the cute/innocent image that they did to Leah.

Guest k r e m e s

Hot damn... She is a nice-looking girl. :woot: But like hwaiting mentioned, Leah was too until she went to Japan.

Guest Jay z

People keep mentioning the similarities between Misa and Leah but I really don't see any.

The only things I think they have in common are that they're both half Asian and have Filipino blood. :x

I don't think they look alike at all, honestly. Leah does look more Asian than Misa.

I don't think Misa looks Caucasian though. When I first saw her I thought she was Hispanic. o_o

Misa in Japan last year:

qeezaa2rveu7okscu2wodgqho1-500.jpg

qeezaa2rvf28vul2iy37necjo1-500.jpg

Recent 2009 pics:

xo.jpg

campo3.jpg

vr3e1250-.jpg

vr3e4145.jpg

vr3e4972.jpg

vr3e4984.jpg

vr3e4986.jpg

vr3e5660-.jpg

vr3e6482-.jpg

vr3e7123-.jpg

3397432003-37c089c9d3-o.jpg

3360185104-f38f5dd78a.jpg

3278627.jpg

3278418.jpg

3277986.jpg

3276556.jpg

3275848.jpg

1y6z4-a9e058a249211f40f6a79efd54d7f.jpg

2amci-a1226d2ac3765fd441cd1f98e98ab.jpg

Credits: Misa Campo thread @ Skins.be

Misa's been busy in the USA since mid-February.

I read that she's been go-go dancing at the Highlands in Hollywood, CA, and she's been making appearances at other clubs too.

I've seen her upcoming schedule on her Myspace, and she'll be showing up at more LA events in April - like HIN, Models Gone Wild, Traffic.

She doesn't mention her schedule in May - early July, but she has more club events in California from July 27 - August 26.

So IDK if she'll be making a debut in Japan anytime soon. .__.;; Maybe at the end of the year?

Guest mini_winnie

yea i don't think she would be amazing at the whole cute-sy jpop thing

maybe she should do japanese rnb...a bit like namie or koda kumi?

hope she can dance...

Guest xnanairodays

In other countries people may hate Leah Dizon but in Japan she has many fans that love her, and we dont think her music is very bad either.

This girl is pretty, but i still think Leah is prettier and Leah DOES appeal more on looks.

I wonder how Misa would look without all that "sexy" makeup? Leah Dizon looks pretty w/o it.

Also i like how Leah carries herself and how she acts around people , she's not too loud/wild or out there, she has a demure, soft, cute personality(at least thats how she appears, i wouldn't know if thats who she really is.)

i dont want to be mean, im a Leah Dizon fan ,but i dont think we need another Leah Dizon O___O

how many more import models will go to Japan to sing? i mean really...

on google when you search "misa campo" all i see is :crazy: even worst than Leah's "slutty" ones a long time ago...my eyes X___X my mom was shocked... "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE MOTHERRR!" >:o

but ah, go ahead lets see what the girls got, give her a chance !

hopefully she can do SOMETHING (dance, sing, etc).

i think she'd sell more if she her music leans more on r&b/hip-hop she looks more suited for it too? we already have Leah who's music is more j-pop.

Oh and this is coming from the opinion of someone who is also mixed :| im Japanese, filipino, chinese & spanish, but i admit Leah and Misa are waaaay waaay prettier XD !

Guest c i e l`

she looks more natural than Leah Dizon,

she's pretty hot but she doesn't look asian o_o,

at least not on every pictures.

Archived