~~ Misa Campo ~~

Guest mini_winnie

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yunaa8

ehhhhh.

Shes pretty but I don't think she'll get that popular.

I think Leah Dizon's face appeals more to the japanese market than Misas.

Guest chinkboye22

she's hotter and more exotic than Leah, like someone says i think Leah's looks is more favored in Japan cuz she just looks like an average caucasian girl that looks like a stale doll to be brutally honest

Guest Di@na

she looks ok (better than Leah anyway but I never found Leah pretty though) but I think she should become an idol for men magazines and not a serious music artist.

That would not suit to her and no one gonna take her music serious.

Guest Halko

the last pic of misa campo is reallyyy gorgeous! o_o!

but umm, i never have much faith in this (i was a fan of leah's blog until she debuted..then i was like, ehh) so i'll watch and wait and see what happens. :3

some of the pictures look so slutty o_____o

most import models who have their own sites are going to have more "risque" photos. Simple reason, they sell more. I use to be a fan of this import model named KT So, she started out innocently enough, but then started her own website, got a boob job, started selling photos on the website, started paid memberships (for the "almost naked but not quite" photos), etc etc. I stopped being a fan of her after she got her boob job and the fact that she paid less attention to her fans from the beginning and started concentrating on just money. But to put it simply, to be an import model and make more money, u have to do sexier poses with less clothing.

Guest PB&Banana

I don't see her being exotic I think she's pretty nothing unique though, she has a hot bod too but I don't know if she'll be successful. What's her ethnicity?

Guest summerbabyy

Ughh.. As much as i liek to look at models, they should stay MODELS

Most of the models turned singers fail :mellow: *cough* Tila *Cough* Leah

Guest Bethany

I don't see her being exotic I think she's pretty nothing unique though, she has a hot bod too but I don't know if she'll be successful. What's her ethnicity?

Agree. I don't think she looks exotic either. She's pretty though.

most import models who have their own sites are going to have more "risque" photos. Simple reason, they sell more. I use to be a fan of this import model named KT So, she started out innocently enough, but then started her own website, got a boob job, started selling photos on the website, started paid memberships (for the "almost naked but not quite" photos), etc etc. I stopped being a fan of her after she got her boob job and the fact that she paid less attention to her fans from the beginning and started concentrating on just money. But to put it simply, to be an import model and make more money, u have to do sexier poses with less clothing.

Import model sounds cheap. I hope she doesn't do crazy things just to get to the top, but it's her life.

Guest bystander

She's good-looking,

but she looks like someone who would sleep her way to the top, if you know what I mean.

I'm not saying it's true nor trying to bash, I just said she looks like that, lmao.

I doubt she has commendable talent.

Archived