Lunchables Pizza

xkrndreamer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xl0lxl0lx

i remember always wanting those as a kid, but now i just think about how messy it is to spread the sause and how hard that crust is.

my mom always got us the cracker ones *shudder* i get grossed out by the ham and so much cheddar.

Guest dreams_fulfilled

omg, in elementary school I LOVED lunchable stuff =P

but I rarely got to eat it, because it so so expensive

Guest deformedmonkey<3

It's to expensive for my cheap butt. lol I don't like those anymore I used to like them a lot...

Guest Rubiiex

haha, I used to eat those everyday too.

But now, I get off-campus lunch..

I don't even eat those anymore.

and they taste better when heated! ^^

Guest ___orangelicious

Omg I REMEMBER THESE! They're so expensive and don't even fill you up. I liked the ham and cheese one =) I also remember the taco, and the hot dog one XD

Guest bAbO

hahaha i love this stuff!

i still get it once in a while.

my mom is STILL very cheap about it though.

it really is too expensive but so good! ;D

oh yeah... like someone said.

back then, it was all about lunchables and warheads ;D

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

LOL i used to love lunchables. pizza was good. I also remember the taco or something? yeah I remember when I was in elementary school, practically everyone had lunchables. YUM, but not sucha big fan of it now

Guest hey...erm...you

when i was six i would ask my mom to get them for me on feild trips, but now, i hate them

so expensive 3$ for a few crackers and slices of ham and cheese and three pieeces of cooked dought with cheese sausage slices marinara sauce and cheese, the only one i still like are the little nachos with salsa

Guest rhaps0dize.

Yeah, I used to eat them in elementary school when they were like $1 each. Now the prices have gone up and they only include 2 dough things?

Guest iDoof

They're so gross, but they have so much nostalgic value I still offer to bring them on picnics and stuff.

Guest carol

Lunchables Pizza is so gross. The "crust" is so dry and nast :( I love their NACHOS lunchables! My parents would never get them for me though!

Guest ciel

Haha yeah I remember those! I used to eat them so often in elementary.. I don't anymore though, not after all the things I learned last year about foods like that, lol. I remember getting Pepperoni Pizza Lunchables, or Ham & Swiss.. I really liked those two. I thought they were so good.

Guest SpicyTOFU

They were so good. ^^

I ate them when I was in elementary. Haha.

Edit: Woohoo...500th post. That took awhile.

Archived