Lunchables Pizza

xkrndreamer

Guest justwildbeat

For me when I was little, it was always a good day when I got the Lunchables lunch hahahaha. Sadly now they've gone all crazy including strange candy bars and other stuff which I don't want -__-

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakeupsandy

I used to think they were the coolest thing ever in middle school, but now the thought is just gross. The bread/crust was always mushy?

• 1 month later...
Guest `_xsen0r1ta

they're pretty expensive now, and i think ham and cheese taste bit better. pizza taste like cracker with tomato sauce

Guest asian_love2788

eventhough i'm not a kid anymore i still love lunchables

i like the pizza most. aha idk why they're so freakin' addicting to me. haha. :sweatingbullets:

Guest SoOjUnG_518

oooh~ I miss these lunchables...

i used to like putting them into the microwave...THE HOT CHEESE RUNNING DOWN FROM THE SIDES~~ ARGHHDHSDFH.

i want some now...

Guest Kikyo

lols.. I went to the grocery store w/ my cousin yesterday (in 4th grade) and he begged his dad to buy him some of these. Muhaha, I helped myself to some of his pizza. >_<

I used to think they were super expensive but not really. The one with the drink and stuff is only like, $2.60 ish. Cheaperr than buying a meal at McDonalds. ^_^

Guest dream_on

wow i haven't eaten this in yeaaarrrsss...i hate it when ppl ask for a piece..i mean u don't really get that much..

lol agree!

Guest Misello

>.< it doesnt really taste like pizza. Taste kind wierd, but I still eat them during elementary because I usually bring them for field trips.

Guest simplicity&

I still eat them ^___^ Only I like the crackers better. Since I have a co-op so close to my school, I tend to go buy one as a snack in class.

Guest bohemianheart.

hm..i still eat it. lol.

i just love the pepproni that they have in there and the cheese. lol. it's a good lunch thingy when i was little. and i still remember the old days. <3. yeah i'll still buy it if it were like $3 a pack but now it's like $5 a pack T____T

Guest heygingersnap

omg i remember eating this at school! :w00t:

the only bad thing was it was expensive and it never really made me full... <_<

Guest putasmileon

When I was little, my parents were too "asian" to buy me luchables... :o

How are Asian parents against lunchables?

i love those!!

i remember envying the kids who get to eat them everyday for lunch :( rich kids..

They're for rich kids?

Archived