[OFFICIAL] Park Bom (박봄) Thread

Guest traveler

Guest husssh

she's really pretty naturally, i agree they shouldn't put so much makeup on her. and her mouth is only a bit off (especially when she sings) cause she has a lisp. she spent lots and lots of years working on hiding her lisp. props to her, she's what you call determination.

Guest KoReAbabiixoxo<3

omg! i just noticed why i find her so cute haha. i adoreeee those cute "bags" underneath her eyes when she smiles. i think it's called "aegyo-sal"? anyways it makes her eyes stand out ^^ she's very talented and pretty

Guest YBlovesPB09

i really really like park bom :D

she's my fave in 2ne1 :D

i love her voice so much :D

she really worked hard to be a singer:)

parkbommie.jpgparbompeace.jpg

Guest dabrain

liked her even before the debut

but yg should fire the stylist!! they should dress her more classy

Guest chungmah.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9307/ygsecret21bom.gif

this is when they won their 2nd mutizen @ inkigayo for "fire"

i thought she looked so cute & pretty ^_^

c: Serpantine@YGSecret21.com

omfg. I wanted to HUG her that day.

she looks so lost and adorable.

I love Bom. I support her all the way.

Guest Bebe_Ji

Thts G-dragon right ??

yep thats gd.. lol it was for his performance "but i love you" it was a little clip in the beginning.

I didn't know that was bom as the girl.

some how I can't recognize the girl's face at all.

first the forever with you mv.. and the we belong together mv.. and now the pix with clown face gd.. :D

Guest angel-SKY

Some bommy spam, screenshots off youtube: [credits: I dont know..maybe me?] so enjoy

she's so gorgeous!

why was she crying?

2moqlts.png

16c2ptg.png

2i6p4dj.png

2802q0o.png:P

@angel-SKY if i'm not mistakened she cried because they won that award that night.

you can see it subbed in episode 2 by royalaces

Guest tuotierugif

I think she is so pretty and I love her voice!

yg-2ne1groupsvoxcom.jpg

****Credit yg-2ne1groupsvoxcom*****

allkpopcom.jpg

****Credit allkpopcom****

uisceroslivejournalcom.jpg

****Credit uisceroslivejournalcom****

Guest Angxizzle

i love park bom ever since she got ft in big bang's songs! i was like woah that voice. i agree with everyone saying they should put less make up on her she's already so pretty naturally. imo,

she looks better w/o all that layered on. i've been watching 2NE1 TV haha omg i love her more because not only does she have an AMAZING VOICE but she's so funny and wierd haha. ^_^

People blame the stylist for her make up, but serious it's Bom herself who put on these much make ups before she leaves her house..xD You could really see that from the 2ne1 tv when they came to drive the girls..;P

Btw I love Bom! But I think she serious should dress with more clothes, I know that she loves shorts and her hoodies, but even when it's raining and the other girls all wears long pants..=/ She could catch a cold, so I prefer her wearing something else than short during the rainy days and such..xD She looks just crazy to wear short when the weather is bad and not sunny;P

And I think Bom feels herself comfortable in what she wears, shorts and short things stuff like that, it's just how I noticed Bom is after watching all the 2ne1 tv episodes, cause when they went of to practice no one force her to wear anything else then herself..xD

Hahah, but still Bom is pretty^^

But use more clothes my dear, I don't want you to catch any cold<3

I have also noticed that Park Bom is wearing either shorts or dresses/skirts most of the times. But that's because she prefer those over pants. (she was the only member who answered 'no', when they were asked if they prefer pants over one-piece.) The radio host teased her that it is because she has nice legs...

Even though she should wear whatever she likes, I have to agree with Baby.Pham that she should wear a bit more when the weather turns bad. She already caught a cold at the beginning of their promotions for 'Fire'...it is best to avoid getting sick again.

I have been watching 2ne1tv too and it is crazy how much make-up and health products she has. I have barely 1/4 of what she has.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wendy1851

I think she wears whatever she wants. If it's "bad" weather or not, she wears what she wants. If you knew how people dress in England you'd shut your mouth.

And she is pretty! You wouldn't blame her.

(pretty or not, everybody should enjoy what they like to wear)

I love her coloration! I'll try to do the same! XD

*Sorry for my bad english* ^^

Guest fallen*angel

25 age is pretty old to be debuting at ><"

its finally her time to shine =D

she seriously looks like a doll, but I think the makeup is too heavy