[OFFICIAL] Park Bom (박봄) Thread

Guest traveler

Guest dragon-rider

Park Bom on “MBC Psy Summer Stand Concert” Broadcast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yomNXlgo_v0&feature=player_embeddedCre :dcspritetok@YT

Guest dragon-rider

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "120907 2NE1 - Nikon 1 J2
bom.jpg?w=878CD6mH.jpg

Source: Nikon

Re-uploaded by: nyxtime@YGLadies.com

[TWITTER] 120907 BOM (@haroobomkum) & KIM JIHYE (@jhs7987): "Miss Jihye~~~~ Happy happy birthday~~~*^^*"

Posted Image

Posted Image

BOM: Miss Jihye~~~~ Happy happy birthday~~~*^^* After everything's over, I'll give you a present at the after party kekekeke Love you~~~*^_____^*

JIHYE: Kya~~!!! Unnie♡♡♡♡♡ Thankyou+_+ I'll see you at the concert later☞☜

Source: Bom & Jihye's Twitter

Translated by: @YGLadies.com

IbJuY.png
[me2DAY] 120910 BOM: “I finally took a photo in a crop top!”

21bom_50921223309685475881.jpg

여러부운~~~~ㅋㅋㅋ 제가 제 동생의 응원과 협박??에 힘입어~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 드뎌 배꼽티를 입고 사진을!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ *^____^*

Everyone~ㅋㅋ With the support and intimidation?? of my dongseng~ㅋ I finally took a photo in a crop top!ㅋㅠㅠ *^____^*

The picture says "Haroo" (Spring in Japanese) and "Sua."

Source: Bom’s Me2day

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com and @Mihox618

Guest dragon-rider

120912 BOM's twitter
b120912.jpg
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 나랑 똑같아요 ㅋㅋㅋ 요번 콘서트 컨셉 치어리더 봄~~~*^^*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s the same as me ㅋㅋㅋThis concert’s concept cheerleader Bom~~~*^^*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Bom‘s Twitter

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

[120910][ARTICLE] 2NE1′s Park Bom is the sexiest member in the group

Posted Image

2NE1′s Park Bom is drawing a lot of attention by taking a picture in a cropped top.

On September 10, Park posted a picture on her me2day account with the comment, “Everyone, I finally took a picture in a cropped top thanks to my friend’s support and threat.”

In the picture, Park is making a cute pose with her friend. She is wearing a blue sleeveless T-shirt and putting her fingers on her lips. She exposed her slim belly by rolling up her T-shirt. Blond hair and sexy smoky makeup also received considerable attention.

People who saw the picture responded: “She looks so sexy in a cropped top.” “She is the sexiest member in 2NE1.” “She doesn’t have fat on her tummy at all.”

Source: TV Report via Korea.com

Re-uploaded: gjie@YGLadies.com