MUKAI OSAMU 向井理 OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unknown.

I first saw him in Seigi no Mikata and found him handsome and cute at the same time.

He's a good actor too <3 Love him in Atashinchi no Danshi.

Btw, that clip with the an-an cover and drama trailer is... something I'm not expecting from him. haha

It's quite... surprising?

Anyway, I love how he blogs quite a lot. Even though I can't really understand Japanese... still...

Guest rainiey

afterall.....

i still love him... :blush:

unknown... i know what you mean.. that he's HANDSOME and CUTE at the same time.. that's what i love about him the most.. :wub:

and me too.. i keep on visiting his blog.. i do love his blog.. even just rely on google translator... ^_^

shiningstar.. thanks for the link... :)

i dunno what is it.. but found an interview of him.. old one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hidGofLSTfM

Guest Oh My Mochi

Speechless. o___o I really didn't like Narimiya's, but this isn't too bad.

I think you should put them under a spoiler, just in case. XD

• 8 months later...

Aragaki, Ikuta star in film based on Yo Hitoto's "Hanamizuki"

Sat, November 21, 2009 (6:34pm EST)

"Hanamizuki," the hit 2004 tune by singer-songwriter Yo Hitoto (33), is being used as the basis for a feature-length film. The love story will star actress Yui Aragaki (21) and actor Toma Ikuta (25).

The movie reunites director Nobuhiro Doi and screenwriter Noriko Yoshida, who worked together before on "Nada Sousou" in 2006. Aragaki plays Sae, a high school student in Hokkaido aiming to pass the entrance exam for a Tokyo university. She meets Kohei (Ikuta), who attends a fishing school in order to follow in his father's footsteps. They go through a long-distance relationship and a breakup, but are visited by a miracle ten years later.

This is said to be Aragaki's last high school character, though the latter part of her role will also have her playing a career woman working overseas. She is also undergoing special language training, as some of her lines are in English.

Supporting cast members include Misako Renbutsu, ARATA, Yuichi Kimura, Yutaka Matsushige, Osamu Mukai, and Hiroko Yakushimaru.

Filming started at the end of September in Hokkaido. Future locations include New York and Canada. The movie is expected to open next summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Uchiyama, Mukai play couple in cell phone drama

Thu, April 22, 2010 (11:21am EDT)

Actress Rina Uchiyama (28) and actor Osamu Mukai (28) will co-star in a BeeTV mobile drama series titled "5-nengo no Love Letter."

Mukai and Uchiyama play a husband and wife expecting their first son, but the husband dies from illness before the child is born. The woman raises the boy on her own, and five years later, a picture book leads the mother and son on an adventure involving a letter from the deceased husband.

Part of the series will have Uchiyama playing a pregnant woman, wearing a maternity dress for the first time.

BeeTV will begin distributing "5-nengo no Love Letter" on May 1. The show's theme song will be "Kanashimi no Yukue," the upcoming solo single from TVXQ's Junsu.

Guest daisyamada

luv mukai since seigi no mikata...n acting with maki he is so handsome...!!! n osen with ushi...i fallin' in luv with him..yatta

what a naked pikku why??? nande-nande!! kya..his butt...aigoooo

Guest wakii

I first saw him in Atashinchi no Danshi and was like dayumm he's cute. But I was a bit let down by the lack of character development in Mei-chan no mini coopersuji.

He's definitely cute though.

Osamu Mukai causes collision

Thu, April 22, 2010 (9:43am EDT)

Actor Osamu Mukai (28) is the latest celebrity to cause a car accident. On Thursday morning, he rear-ended another car in Tokyo's Setagaya area.

Mukai was on his way to a filming session for the "Gegege no Nyoubou" drama series. At around 10:30am, he collided with the rear of another car that was stopped at an intersection. Mukai reportedly said that the traffic light had turned green, so he thought the car in front of him was going to move.

The two people in the other car, a man and a woman, are said to have complained of discomfort in their necks. Mukai apparently suffered no injuries.

• 3 months later...
Guest ducklinq

DON'T DIE THREAD! D:

Beck Movie Trailer

He's looking good with blonde hair!

I'm loving him in Hotaru no Hikari 2 even though it's pretty much determined that he won't get the girl I love his scenes nonetheless.

I really want him to get a main role in a drama. I was disappointed in Atashinchi no Danshi because the ending was... incomplete. :(

Anime News Network reports that Ai Yazawa's popular "Paradise Kiss" manga series will be turned into a live-action film, starring Keiko Kitagawa and Osamu Mukai. The project will be announced in the next issue of the fashion magazine Zipper.

"Paradise  Kiss" tells the story of a high school girl named Yukari (Kitagawa) who  meets a group of fashion school students. After they transform her into  a model, she gains a passion for fashion and meets a romantic interest.

The supporting cast is said to include Natsuki Kato, Aya Omasa, Kento Kaku, Shunji Igarashi, and Yusuke Yamamoto.

The release date for the film is not yet known.

Archived