Natalie Reid

Guest nahnsaemi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for her.

To be call Paris Hilton look-alike isn't something to be flatter about.

If you want to be clone, at least find someone better to copy.

Guest pami_fizz

she is definately uglier. at least when she is trying to look like paris she is ugly. the blonde hair just doesn't suit her. but in the first pik where she's a brunette she actually looks okay

Guest m1ssy_J

EWW!! OMG~! the Paris wannabe fake is soo freakin ugly. Im not even kidding. She DOES look like a transgender. What is up with her chin? I am a fan of Paris, and ewww. shes ugly....

And I can believe that she would act like someone that shes most DEFINATLY not, she looks nasty with her sunglasses. eww. but she won't correct people that mistake her with PARIS!?!?? thats just realy messesd up right there. I cant believe it. I mean if she was Paris, would she like the fact that someone else that looks kinda sorta like you is taking YOUR vip seats, singing YOUR autograph?

Guest .:precious:.

wow thats close. Although Paris is better looking by far! and only she has Tinker bell!<3

Guest bloopy_babo

She does have similarities to her except her face is much shorter while Paris's is longer and they have different noses. Paris is much prettier than her.

Archived