delete

Guest Neko-Yama

Guest itstiffannyy

aahhhh!!!! I can't do my final clips right now. I'm losing my voice a little!! >.< first time it's ever happened to me *tear* gotsick wednesday and then I had choir practices the whole week and then the performance on friday. *sigh* I'll get it to you as soon as you can hear my voice clearly lol xD

edit: btw for the final clips am I supposed to have each part on a separate clip? so like for ie. the intro on one recording then chorus on another?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nx_kiiwii74

^

for final clips, ya, separate clips are good. send 'em to me when you can~

feel better~! ^^;;;;

Guest nx_kiiwii74

i'd be willing to do young saeng's part for "UR MAN" female version :D how many semitones is it raised?

also everyone in 'song calling for you', dont forget to send your clips to me :)

Hi all! I'm Choua's sister and i'm willing to fill in for Kyu's part for "A Song Calling For You"~~ I've been meaning to join some Double S collabs to get back into collaborations/singing, specifically this song~ since i love it a lot. I'm finally on my one-week summer break.xD I'll turn in my clips as auditions (to nx_kiiwii74) as soon as i can. Actually, i'll wait for confirmation. I'm done with Kyu's fill-in already. (: (: I can also take Hyun Joong/Saengie's parts for "우리 함께라면"~~ my sister suggested it..? :sweatingbullets: Eeek, i know it's passed the deadline, so it's okay if you decide to leave it as is. But if you need, I can mix that collab as well, i just need the instrumental.*^^* I'm going to be around more, i hope!!xDD *SS501 fighting*

P.S.

Preferred Name:
Songie

Female or male:
Female

Parts:
"A Song Calling For You" (Kyu)

Clips:
Will be back with them after confirmation
sent!
^_^

Guest mutters

um idk if jaeho is still super busy or not, but he want, I can mix URMan. It's just been a long time and this is the first collab that i ever worked in and I'm sort of fishy for the results XD. sry for being a bit pushy.

um idk if jaeho is still super busy or not, but he want, I can mix URMan. It's just been a long time and this is the first collab that i ever worked in and I'm sort of fishy for the results XD. sry for being a bit pushy.

Ah yeah

I've been really busy :/

I'm almost done, just give me a few more days lol :x

Guest superstar`kiss

Neko, got your PM. Thanks. My sister can take my part for Hyunjoong in the 2nd version. ;)

Probably won't be participating in this song but I can sort out the parts for "지울 수 없는 사랑" for you. Will be back.

Thanks Neko (can i call you that?*^^*)! I already turned in my clips to nx_kiiwii74 and apologized for my horrible singing. Hopefully there won't be any strong regrets at accepting me to fill in. :lol: The song was wayyy harder than expected, and i wasn't used to my sister's mic. So, i apologize in advance. I told her that I was confused if we were suppose to do the beginning: "Double S.... 5~01. Double S... 5~01. Double S." :sweatingbullets: I went off from the Korean lyrics and that part wasn't on there, so i assumed that we didn't need to. But i realized the the romanized lyrics had it... o_o.... I didn't do it. :unsure:

For "우리 함께라면", i don't want to change too much because that wouldn't be fair for you girls since auditions closed. But how about:

Jungmin: shinhwa_n_choua (or Neko-Yama)

Kyujong: Neko-Yama (or shinhwa_n_choua)

Hyunjoong+Youngsaeng: songielove

Hyungjun: shinhwa_n_choua + Neko-Yama

The parts are still equal. But if not, my sister said i should take Hyunjoong's part in your original version 2. :) :)

If you still don't want, i can volunteer to mix this song.xD

Edit.

V

Coolies, i'll send you my clips when i can finish them up tomorrow night.=] Sent!

Guest V A L XD

Preferred Name: VALXD

Female or male: Female

Parts: Young Saeng

Clips: Never Again

Ahhh I butchered it.

I'm use to singing the live version and not the cd version >.<

Guest itstiffannyy

I want to audition for a part in Never Again, but the thing is I only want to audition for a certain section of that part. Is that ok?

Guest nx_kiiwii74

just letting everyone know that I got all the clips for "A Song Calling For You" and mixing will be done in 3-6 days ^^V thanks for your punctuality, everyone!

Guest itstiffannyy

hm, you can audition singing that section, but if you get chosen you need to sing the full part not only that section.

ooh ok then :]

just letting everyone know that I got all the clips for "A Song Calling For You" and mixing will be done in 3-6 days ^^V thanks for your punctuality, everyone!

kind of nervous about how my parts will sound >.< lol

Guest superstar`kiss

Excited to hear the final song!^^

----------------------------------------

Romanization gives me headaches sometimes so I've only done Hanguel lyrics. ; )

YoungSaeng

Hyungjun

Jungmin

Kyujong

-------------------지울 수 없는 사랑 - SS501

지우고 널 지우려 해봐도

가슴은 너 하나만 찾는데

아프고 아파서 피워냈던

상처만 내게 남긴 채 잊으려

널 잊으려 해봐도 사라지지

않은 단 한사람 너 란걸

알잖니 왜 넌 모른 척 하니

말해봐 왜 그렇게 내 곁을

떠나려 했는지 버리고 버려도

난 버릴 수 없는데 아무리

잊으려고 애를 써봐도

내 눈은 언제나 너만 기억하고

있어 단 한번만 나를

기억하겠니 다른 사람 곁에서

살아가도 가끔은 내 생각

해주는 걸

정말 널 사랑했었나봐

이렇게 널 그리워하는데

알면서 떠나는 널 보면서

잠시 잊은 것 뿐인데 돌아와

다시 내게 돌아와 난 너 없이

살아갈 수 없어 아직도

난 네게 하고픈 말 있는데

이렇게 널 보내려 해봐도

난 자신이 없어 이런 맘

내 맘을 넌 알고 있는지

또 다른 누군가를 사랑한데도

이렇게 너만을 향해 움직이는

내 맘

단 한번만 나를

기억하겠니 다른 사람 곁에서

살아가도 가끔은 내 생각

해주는 걸

지우고 널 지우려해

봐도 가슴은 너 하나만 찾는데

아프고 아파서 피워냈던

상처만 내게 남긴 채 잊으려

널 잊으려 해봐도 사라지지

않은 단 한사람 너 란걸

알잖니 왜 넌 모른 척 하니

정말 널 사랑했었나봐

이렇게 널 그리워하는데

알면서 떠나는 널 보면서

잠시 잊은 것 뿐인데 돌아와

다시 내게 돌아와 난 너 없이

살아갈 수 없어 아직도

난 네게 하고픈 말 있는데

------------------------------------------&&---------------

(Removed the translations because it was getting confusing. Though I love the English translations. Also romanized the last few lines that were missing. Hopefully they're readable to those who want to participate in this song.)

Hyungjun

Kyujong

BOTH

-------------------Lonely Girl - SS501(Hyungjun & Kyujong)

내 손 잡아줄수는 없나요

(nae son jab-ah-jool-soo-neun up-nah-yo)

내 마음이 들어가요

(nae ma-um-ee du-ruh-ga-yo)

눈부신 그대가 바라볼때

(noon-bu-shin geu-dae-gah ba-ra-bol-dae)

나의 하루는 또 시작되죠

(na-eh ha-ru-nun ddo shi-jak-dae-jo)

내 마음에 그대 가득해서

(nae ma-um-eh geu-dae ga-deuk-hae-suh)

푸른빛으로 살아갈때엔

(pu-run-bit-eu-ro sa-ra-gal-dae-en)

작은 그대 모습을 나의 이 마음이 따라가죠 따라가죠

(jak-eun geu-dae mo-seup-ul na-eh ee ma-um-ee da-ra-ga-jo da-ra-ga-jo)

*Lonely Girl

내마음속의 Lonely Girl

(nae ma-um sok eh Lonely girl)

나를 흔드는 Lonely Girl

(na-rul hun-du-neun Lonely girl )

날 사로잡는 Lonely Girl

(nal sa-ro-japanese-neun Lonely Girl)

it so love

Lonely Girl

내 꿈결같은 Lonely Girl

(nae goom-gyul gat-eun Lonely Girl)

나를 가져간 Lonely Girl

(na-reul ga-juh-gan Lonely Girl)

내 사랑스런 Lonely Girl

(nae sa-rang-seu-run Lonely girl)

to love is come to now

내 입 맞춰 줄 수는 없나요

(nae eep mat-chuh jool soo-neun up-na-yo)

내 마음을 들어봐요

(nae ma-um eul du-ru-ba-yo)

눈부신 그대를 바라볼때 나의 하루는 또 시작되죠

(nun-bu-shin keu-tdae-reul ba-ra-bool-dtae na-ye ha-ru-nun dto shi-jak-dtwe-jyo)

내 마음에 그대 가득해서

(nae-ma-um-eh keu-tdae ka-tdeuk-hae-seo)

푸른빛으로 살아갈때엔

(poo-reun-bich-eu-ro sal-ra-kal-dtae-en)

작은 그대 모습을 나의 이 마음이 따라가죠 따라가죠

(jak-eun keu-dtae mo-seub-eul na-ye ee ma-eum-ee dda-ra-ga-jyo dda-ra-ga-jyo)

*Repeat Chorus

Archived