delete

Guest Neko-Yama

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Neko, i mentioned many times that i can volunteer to mix "우리 함께라면"..xD I just need an instrumental... do we have one for it? (: (:

Summer school is starting up for me, so i will need deadlines to keep me on check. :lol:

Guest V A L XD

shinhwa_n_choua thank you for the lyrics with name tags. do you want to take kyujong's part for "lonely girl"?

IF WE WERE TOGETHER (Choikang Chilwoo OST), I need mixers. I will announce the deadline for the final clips when I will be back on soompi.

NEVER AGAIN: I'm sorry guys, but I'm taking Youngsaeng's part, please do not audition for that part. If not many people will audition, then I will be searching for a duet partner, in that case I will take Youngsaeng's parts and Hyungjoon's parts, and the other person will take over the remaining parts.

CONFESSION: I haven't decided yet which part to take. Most likely JUNGMIN.

so, keep the auditions coming~.

also finished collabs will be posted in this thread:

SS501 completed collabs Ur man is already finished and posted there. so happy listening :)

Never mind on my audition part then.

I can only keep up with YS vocals since everyone else is too low.

Guest EnVogue

iim going to audition for never again

but still not sure which part

ii will edit this post when ive decided X_x

Guest superstar`kiss

shinhwa_n_choua thank you for the lyrics with name tags. do you want to take kyujong's part for "lonely girl"?

Ohhh no. That song is really too high for me. :D

Glad I can help. ; )

OoH! Ooh! "UR Man" out?!

haha, can't wait to listen!

Guest V A L XD

VALXD: then how about auditioning for Confession? [edit: it's ok, i changed the idea. I will make 2 ver, 1 will be a duet, since i love two parts Youngsaeng and Hyungjoon's parts. and the 2 will be a collab and I'll take the left over part.. so now it's ok :) ]

Yea, I was thinking of doing Confession since I posted the lyrics about 2-3 pages back.

So YS part is open for Never Again?

I think I'll have to wait....I caught a bad cold and I'm coughing like mad and having trouble breathing in. Ahhhh T_T

어떻게!!!!

Guest itstiffannyy

itstiffannyy wow, i didn't suspect i'll get auditionees for HyungJoon's part... it's hard if you want to sound like him.

lol I love his bridge xD that was the part I wanted because the first lines he sings are really low in my range. it's just at my brake point. :[

Guest itstiffannyy

i love it too :D that's why i snatched it by doing a duet version :DD

haha xD very smart ;]

I edited my audition post with the clips for both HJ parts.

Guest itstiffannyy

Is there a deadline for "우리 함께라면" yet?

And i wonder how nx_kiiwii74 is doing with the mixing of ASCFY. Hopefully everything is great.* ^_^ *

I think Neko is going to set a deadline when she comes back.

I messaged nx_kiiwii74 a few days ago to ask how she was doing and she said it's coming along well :] I'm excited about the results lol <3

Guest itstiffannyy

no deadline for 우리 함께라면... i've just returned from hiatus and i feel so overworked <_<

welcome back! :]

you should get some rest

Archived