No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Goongfan11

No Min Woo is too cute for words.  He is musically talented and so handsome.  I'm an ahjumma who thinks he's kiyota! I would like to see him in a drama soon.  I know he has done  Full House 2, but i'm not able to find it showing anywhere on the internet.  Please someone help me to find it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Leena651

Goongfan11 said: No Min Woo is too cute for words.  He is musically talented and so handsome.  I'm an ahjumma who thinks he's kiyota! I would like to see him in a drama soon.  I know he has done  Full House 2, but i'm not able to find it showing anywhere on the internet.  Please someone help me to find it.

Guest Pandee

Hi everyone ! ^^
I just went through this thread and I don't think those pictures of No Min Woo were posted yet : 
20110824_arena_no_minwoo_1.jpg
20110824_arena_no_minwoo_2.jpg
20110824_arena_no_minwoo_3.jpg
Source : Allkpop
He is sooo~ handsome on those shoots !! I can't wait to see him in the new version of Full House (well, in fact I can if I think about all the time that has passed since they announced he would be the main actor ! haha). 

Enjoy~ =D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest felcar_luv

i like him in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, great role and acting...hope to see him more in dramas, handsome   =D>   :x  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest nomnombeast

BUMP!! keep his thread going!! D:

anyways, you guys already seen this and i know it had been already posted here but i want to post it again!

Minwoo playing 2pm-heartbeat on the drums! R19+ xD dat wave.....610x.jpg

Maybe Strong Heart didn't include his drum performance because it was too sexy >////<
But I wish someone at least have a fancam of it :[

Anyways, I really hope and want No MinWoo to be SUPER popular/famous and go on strong heart again! Maybe then they would show his drum performance if he mentioned it not being aired.

People been saying he is the next Jang Keun Suk, but I really hope he becomes more popular than him in Japan. I think he looks manly and beautiful at the same time, not feminine!

• 2 weeks later...

it's been so long since i'm in an actor thread... only NMN could do it. i just love him in Full House Take 2, and i want to see and learn more of him, he's so beautiful and multy talented and yes manlylove both his acting and singing, wish he will be a lead on a korean drama soon <3

Guest Diana Miyeon Kim

Hi guys I'm new here. Nice to meet you all ^^ 
Yes his acting is awesome! I love his porcelain skin. Sometimes he looks unreal <3  So sad the drama Full House is going to end tomorrow ..

• 1 month later...