Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest enticing

Djokovic won!

Federer seemed so out of sync though during this match. :blink:

Poor Tsonga is going in as the underdog. As much as I love Djokovic, I am still a Tsonga supporter<3. Finals are going to be crazy.

DJOKOVIC WON! I'm ecstatic about it!

(waves Djokovic flag)

I can't wait for the finals. Oh man, we were getting so loud in our lounge room since two of us were Federer supporters and the other two were Djokovic supporters.

I must be the only one not particularly surprised by the upsets, :P

Nadal has never been strong at the Australian Open, although I didn't expect a straight-sets defeat. Federer hasn't been on form throughout the whole tournament, his forehand messed up his game and he looked completely out of it.

It should be a most interesting final between Tsonga and Djokovic.

Guest enticing

My heart goes out to Roger. He was pretty emotional about his loss in the press conference (not tears, but choked up). I'm not his supporter, but :( for him.

Guest epark1281

I can't believe Feds lost. Wowwwww.

Read the AP article. Did Djokovic really give that line judge a dirty look? Anybody got a picture?

^^ My bet is Sharapova, she's in top form. But I'll be rooting for Ivanovic! Rooting for the underdogs!

Yeh me too. She's been playing really well.

Federer was making mistakes nobody would've expected him to. :(

Guest Piscesgrl389
wow, i woke up to read the news that djokovic won :) i am blown away! im so proud of him~~~~

me2! im so happy novak won!

as much as i love federer and nadal

im expecting big things for novak this year!

I dislike Djokovic SOOO much. HE's such a brat and a jerk. So even though he has talent and beat Federer (who is a sweet guy AND was down on his game)...I hope TSonga wins!

I hope Tsonga crushes him like the little brat that djokovic is. Hahahaha. I will look forward to that. Else there will be no point in the Australian Open for me...no point in watching. It's just that of all tennis players, no one has ever been more of a jerk or annoying quite like Djokovic. He leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Guest jvchou1316

YAYYYYYYY!!!

time to bust the trust, djoko. Federer's been monopolizing the industry LOL

I'm so uber excited for djoker vs. tsonga.

if tsonga wins, that'll be amazinnn.

Guest dying1004

mannn i didnt get to see the federer game. i feel sad that he lost =( but congrats to djokovic =]

i'm watching the women's championship now. currently sharpova 4 and ivanovic 5. wow. i thought it'd be a sharapova slaughter. hahah =D

Archived