Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

I'm still starry eyed over James Blake's move where he hit the ball between his legs with his back to the net. Amazinggggg. Too bad he lost, he seemed to put up quite a fight but Federer hasn't been as good lately.

Ivanovic vs Sharapova on Saturday. Damn... Ivanovic is going to have to find some way to counter Sharapova's aggressiveness.

I can't wait for Djokovic vs Federer. I'm rooting for Djokovic. =D

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable_M

Ivanovic impressed me so much! I WANT HER TO WIN AUSSIE OPEN! Maria is great but her grunts are annoying me so much!

Rooting for Djok. to win and damnnn man Tsogan is awesome with the nadal match im watching right now. He could seriously win the semis!

Guest Untouchable_M

OMG. That was unbelieveable. Tsonga was freaken awesome! Just plain awesome. His tennis is superberb! Federer pr Djok. has to watch out.

GO TSONGAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sorbet6

that match felt almost surreal to watch. simply unbelievable.

i really thought it would go to 5 sets, but that score line is WOW.

after watching that, how could you NOT support Tsonga?!?!

Guest enticing

Tsonga is just so endearing with his smiles after his shots and wins.

I read an interview with him from a few days back and his english is so cute. "I'm very exciting (excited)." What a cutie haha. :blush:

I'm rooting for Tsonga to take out the Open! His approaches on net were AMAZING. Perfect shots! Am looking forward to the semi's between Federer and Djokovic, hope to see a 5 set slaughter.. please! Hahaha

Guest aeroshaastranger :)
You know, I actually think the same way that you predicted.

Thing is, I really really dislike Djokovic, and I want Federer to win! With the way Federer has been playing right now, though....I just can't see him beat Djokovic.

Nadal has been playing *excellent* tennis in this tournament! Especially considering that it's hard court.

haha as much as i don't like djokovic,his looking strong!

LOL

i'm not a fan of fed either!

i dk ijust don't support no 1s!

so sad nadal lost!

i was ranting on and on aft that!

sigh first aussie semis for him right?

nvm i'm hoping that he'll excel on hard courts too and not just clay (:

i'm rooting for tsonga now! the underdog (:

i think now djokovic and possibly tsonga know that fed is beatable aft that tipsarevic game so fed is gonna have a hard time!

haha as much as i likve ivanovic for her personality and all,

i'm gonna say sharapova for the title!

no one can stop her now esp with her form!

even if i don't like the screamings and her expressions! LOL

Guest *_Milia

ooommmggg I CAN'T BELIEVE NADAL LOST (I like him :tears: :tears:) but on the other hand, congrats Tsonga for the excellent job he did out there! I hope he beats Federer, just want to know if he can do it or not, probably yes. And Sharapova lol, I hope Ivanovic will win the title! I dunno, for me Sharapova seems a bit arrogant *shrug*

can't wait for the finals!

Guest jvchou1316

=///////////////////////////

MY LOVER IS OUTT!!!

darn. Well, Im rooting for Tsonga now. Federer needs some competition; either that or Djokovic. =)

Guest dying1004

tsonga... omg! that was amazing. he totally kicked nadal's butt. haha i'm sad though. i like that guy =D

but mannn! congrats to him.

i'm worried about federer as well. he definitely seems...not at the top of his game now.

Guest parkyeeunlover92

GO TSONGA. i think its time somebody else to win for a change. tht and his game is pretty good too. since i live in sydney, im watching it live. its a great spectacle cant wait for federer vs djokovic tonight. :)

Go Federer My remaining baby.

He's such a Nice GUY. Such a kind person who happens to pwn on the court.

I don't care who wins the tournament I guess...maybe...ok unless it's Djokovic. I can't stand his barbarian ways.

If it's Federer vs. Tsonga, I'll go for Rodger darling, but as long as djokovic is pwned, I'll be a happy girl no matter the result.

Archived