Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable_M

AUSTRALIAN OPEN IS SOOOOONNNNN! I'm excited. Love to see Roger Fed, and Andy Roddick play. Hewitt is kinda losing this touch i rkn.

Guest sorbet6

did anyone watch nadal vs troicki? i've never seen troicki play before but i think he's definitely capable of going beyond world no. 126

this morning was djokovic vs becker.. djokovic is such a character. thanking his fangirls was cute :P

Guest BattleRoyale

AUSTRALIAN OPEN IS ON! WOOOOOH! go aussie! i'm not a big fan of hewitt, but chris guccione seems like a rising star - i think he lost to the korean player.. something Lee. the game got cut on tv - -''

djokovic was so funny imitating sharapova's serve. but i love sharapova (:

don't you just love the tennis season (:

Guest Untouchable_M

Federer playing right nowww. Man the guy is gonna slam Australian Open once again. Hes bloody great. I'm looking forward to Roddick's play and Hewitt won gracefully today. Yea I saw that Korean player too, except they cut it for Hewitt's game. HAHA!

Guest Untouchable_M

Roddick was just plain great on the courts tonight. Straight sets. HAHAH cracked me up with those balls he missed -_-. Sharapova knocked off her opponent in 2 sets. Shes geniousss! Ana Ivanovic is playing tommorow and also Hewitt. MARAT SAFIN vs. Baghdatis. Its gonna be a great match tommorow. WHHOOO

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

haha yeah ! aussie open! is anyone actually going to the staduim or ssth?

LOL i'd love nadal's sig!haha

hoping nadal will truimph and win the aussie open!!

haha

at work so missed the live coverage! ahh sucks!

Guest shuzzack

i like federer,roddick,gasquet,henin,vaidisova,ivanovic.gud luck to all of them.

i watch the 12 hours nonstop live coverage on starsport.

Guest Paper Wings

Have you guys heard about the controversy surrounding Sonia Mirza? There is a picture of her at theAustralian open with her bare feet resting near the Indian flag. I guess that was deemed disrespectful towards the flag and she could possibly face jail time. i think thats so crazy

Guest Untouchable_M

^ Nope! I didnt even hear about it. Please fill me in. Safin and Baghdatis are going head to head now. LOL. It would be interesting to see Hewitt vs Safin or Baghdatis. RODDICK ON TOMMOROW! I wanna see him through to the forth. I love that guy. And no sweats for Federer. He can play tennis with his eyes close. LOL.

Ana, did brillant tonight 2 sets only and shes through. Shes beautiful too!

EDIT:

OMG. Safin is hanging in so tight. Hes great man.

^^ GAH!! It was sooo close. I'm so sad he didn't make it through, I want more Safin! HA!

Great match though.

Baghdatis vs. Hewitt should be a good match.

The lobs that Santoro created for Federer were super. Hahaha

I love the tennis season in Australia, would love to go and watch a match at Melbourne Park. :)

Guest radiant.DOLL

Last nights match was great! I would have preferred Safin to win though...

I am hoping for a Djokovic/Roddick win this year :)

Guest Untouchable_M

OMG. I'm watching the Roddick match. How bloody intense was the tie break? I'm just hoping Roddick will win.

bbl to edit.

EDIT:

What a match that was. But unfortunately Andy got knocked out. That was pretty drastic! No more of him already! Overall it was a bloody intense match. Im rooting for Novak to take the lead now. I really wanted to see alot of action from Roddick.

Archived