Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest getawaycar

Heck yeah.

My cousins turned the router off on me last night which got me pretty pissed off up until now.

AND WAKING UP to my Aunt banging my door to get me dressed up cus we have to go to the hospital cus gramma's in the ICU. AGAIN.

AND I'm supposed to have a class today.

Everything was going perfectly fine but YOU had to ruin it. Why?! I told you exactly NOT TO ASK.

OhGooodie, my birthday is in a few days too, well oh yay.

Guest 5bchm

I am getting irritated that my bf can't understand how costly it would be for me to come visit him in his country. I'm still stressing trying to determine the cheapest way to come, but it doesn't help that he is being so demanding and tempermental if he doesn't get his way!!! Then he changes everything so I am always at fault here, okay blame me for everything huh! :angry: He phones then keeps on hanging up on me if he doesn't like what he hears. Then constantly, for some time now telling me don't bother coming and crap for just waiting on my damn options. And now he started complaning to me that I'm only intending to bring one luggage if I ever came.. UGHHHH, extremely ridiculous!!!! His attitude is making me feel like not coming anymore, after putting me through all this crap. This just got me sooo moody!!

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

I'm tired of my friends. I really am.

You complain, you nag, and you belittle people. You all say you don't but you do. It bothers me how its summer, we barely even see each other and yet everyone starting drama with one another. Everyone is picking a fight. I don't know what's going on in everyone's head lately. Good you're voicing your opinion and letting all that stress out but you're just hurting others, you're just making people angry. But what do you care right? You only care about yourself, so self-centered. Don't say you're nice and you're selfless. Its all a lie because you all are rude imbeciles who don't even care to say something truly nice. Its all half-hearted. Don't call someone fake. Everyone is fake. And you guys surely aren't "real". It bothers me so much how much you guys like to gossip lately. Fine don't believe in karma. But its hitting you. Wonder why you're going through all this emotional roller coaster? Well maybe if you didn't make people hate you so much and enjoy life, you wouldn't be on the verge of wanting to lash out at everyone. Isn't it all too late though? I'm tired of gossiping. I'm tired of complaining. I'm tired of listening to you all gossip and complain. You're all making a big deal out of nothing. I'm tired of everything.

I don't think anyone cares. Especially you. You've grown so distant with me. But its all good because I knew it was bound to happen. I just didn't think you'd turn for the worst because I hate the things you do now. You blog every freaking day and its always complaining about people. Its all in your head. Why can't you see people for the good? Why can't you all just shut up and smile. I don't even care if its fake, at least it keeps others happy. Don't expect to be happy when you're making everyone else upset. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Its senior year and I really want things to work out. If that means I have to cut all ties with you guys then so be it. I have different friends who actually care to say: Welcome back from your trip! I got your postcard. Thank you. But I didn't get anything close to that from you guys. Aren't you all supposed to be my close friends? Yet you don't even care to say anything when I come back. Thanks, it really does show how much you actually care about me. You only care about ranting about how much your life sucks and how the people around you suck and how the world sucks after all.

Guest FusionGT2

-Constant traffic tickets

-Stress over work

-Lack of sleep / Insomia

-Sick

-Car is always having problems, ironic since its a new car

-Chills

-Overall fatigue

-Loss of contact w/ ppls

-She isnt here...

All this bs is piling up and im bout to break. As much as I try to stay positive these issues constantly linger. I now know who ppl have stopped associating with me lol. If I were them i'd stay away from me too..

Guest blackwhiteblue

NOT COOL. ONE MONTH!! a few days i already burst into so many tears, with so many still stuck at the back.

FRICKEN MOTHER FLIPPING PENGUINS!!! >=(

and today was not the funnest day ever. T___T the funnest was FOOD. hahaaaaaaa..... and the morning of the sleepover. i better be able to go to the next sleepover or ill be angry. and angsty. and full of tears. T^T

Guest baybeii_tee

Just because I came home late yesterday you don't let me out tonight! When am I ever going to get my freedom? Can't wait to turn 18, I can make my own decisions and do whatever I like! FML

Guest ropang

I have a friend.. wait.. I kinda not thinking of him as a friend anymore

He's too self centered, AND he gives same pattern everytime we chat in msn.

E.g

Friend : "Send me this song"

Me : Sends*

Friend : thx

Me : *Talks about something else*

Friend : -never replies-

Same thing, not just sending songs.. he just wants what he wants and leaves.

Now he's skipping school for crappy reasons.

& my other friends are talking bad about him [i am too]

he might be out-casted in our group or even class

Guest twinkle_l0ve

wtf. when did I get to this point.

and tonight, oh my god.

okay. so my life has hit it's all time low - when did it get this depressing?

I always try to change my ways but I never can

this is a serious john tesh my life. john tesh my life times 10000

Guest #SHINAI

I was literally watching Bleach which was uploaded by Wheelneed on Youtube and as soon as I finished, his account was suspended. :(

Guest witchery

>_< confused confused confused

everyone I talk to is saying the same thing.

but it's best to trust my gut feeling right?

argh I hate not knowing whom to trust.

Guest suppaazn

It took me over 2 hours to make the phone charm and

I was hella proud of it too and all and all she can say is "Mine are prettier."

then after awhile she goes and says, "make a better phone charm next time."

>_____<