The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

who is the shadow guy that appears in my dreams every once in a while?  all i know is that you like me very much.  please show your face.  him and hanbyul (why in the world is he in my dream?!  >.<)  both like me and we are all walking together towards a pretty nice-looking restaurant.  i go inside the restaurant with the shadow guy.  hanbyul looks *SUPERDUPER* sad and worried.  he, who keeps on looking through the window at us, looks so sad that i get sad too.  -_-;;;  he picks a girl that i don't know but seems to be a friend of mine to sing to.  she keeps on asking me if i am okay that he chooses her and not me.  i am trying hard not to show that i am hurt and sad.  Y_Y  what in the world?  o_O

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raucoussmiling

Excited for CNY sticky rice cake~~ The family doesn't do holiday spirit too well (no decorations, barely any family meet-ups) but I'm past caring. I'm just here for the food.

Guest madbrows

It's weird that pirates would go from shore to shore looking for buried treasure when the real treasure was in the friendships they were making

dreams, why are you bizarre?  hanbyul always has his back turned on me or indifferent towards me, whereas donghyun always notices me and is always happy to see me.  but oops, i was only half listening to DH when he was excitedly talking about something to me b/c i was jealous about something.

• 3 months later...

Archived