The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST@R

I'm so tired! I wonder how this evening is going to be?? I hope it isn't hard & I also hope that I'm lucky enough to make it through without looking like a fool. That was pretty cute but I probably won't see it again. This upcoming weekend is going to be really busy but at least that has always been there so everything's going to be alright. It's always hard, thinking about the future and all the plans that are yet to come or the ones that are possible.

Guest candygurl10

Why did Fly to the sky have separate!?!?!?

couldn't they just wait till i was old enough to go see them live!?!?!

ahhhh...this better not happen with DBSK -_-

only good thing right now..im finally a senior!!!! one more year baby and i will be heading to UW!!! (i hope at least)

Guest selvaspeedy

ok I'm so sick of this squinted, crossed eyed retard-looking woman in that ad that I see everywhere!! "Help, save the queen!!" -_-

Guest Rainie_Days

Did I see what I just saw? o.o

I wonder if it's a sign or if I'm just being superstitious or thinking too much. I hope it's not a sign. But I can't help but think things happen for a reason. >.<

Hm, I'm so confused.

Guest CUBIX

SO FRIKKIN BORED OH EM GEE SOMEONE RELIEVE ME FROM THIS NEVERENDING BOREDOM ARGHH AND DAMN YOU SOB YOU SUCK.

Guest lemoncake0910

This is sad.

I can no longer make myself wake up any earlier than 11am anymore. (Except those days where I have a shift and need to get my azz to work... and have no choice but to make myself get up.)

Today I woke up @ 12pm-ish. (luckily today was my day off.)

Didn't accomplish much since I was so tired and my head felt like it will fall off unless I go lie on the sofa.

WHY AM I SO tIRED?

Even it's so hot out (23 degrees?) today and the sunshine makes me feel sleepy.

Doomed????

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Just woke up from the best exercise ever, sleeping!

Want the perfect out of bed look? I just got mine, right after I woke up. Niiiiceeee.

Guest YUNICA

gahh, making animation gif is soooo hard! i'm all @___@.

woah, my two weeks holiday gonna end soon. ohmy, another assignment!

and some fans are just too. . . weird~

"can't got over it?" whoooo? lol. ikr, its you. can't blame me for saying that. xD

Archived