post your desktop up!!

Guest BluexSky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wysiwyg

I don't know about the rest, but I use the Print Screen button. I then paste it Paint and save it as a jpg image. Then upload it to Photobucket to get a URL for the image.

I don't see the "Print Screen" button. Is there another way to post pictures of your desktop?

I don't see the "Print Screen" button as an option. How do I adjust my settings on my computer to get that? Or is there another way to post pictures of your desktop?

IM001262.jpg

I hope that helps.

Guest tieulongnhi

desktop2.jpg

desktop.jpg

how did you get your aim (is that aim??) to have your own "sign in" and "password".. how do you customize that?? pretty neat.

Guest knightvision91

how did you get your aim (is that aim??) to have your own "sign in" and "password".. how do you customize that?? pretty neat.

eh its an annoying process dont bother :mellow:

Guest tieulongnhi

eh its an annoying process dont bother :mellow:

by annoying, is it hard? lol.. if there were steps, I wouldn't mind taking time to find out how to do it.. I was just impressed that we could do that kinda things.

Guest Juli~<3

IM001262.jpg

I hope that helps.

lol thats funny lol

desktop6jx.jpg

i think i need to delete some stuff off it lol er.. yea.. its like a memory of a night when i was in malaysia and the moon was as beautiful as can be :wub:

Guest someguy705

by annoying, is it hard? lol.. if there were steps, I wouldn't mind taking time to find out how to do it.. I was just impressed that we could do that kinda things.

its not annoying and hard if u take a little time to read and make sure u backup everything

what u do is use reshack to change around somethings in Aimres.dll

im sure u google it, u can find tutorials.

i got most my modification stuff from here http://wint.virtualplastic.net/

Archived