Dakota Fanning *updated With More Pics

Guest PB&Banana

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cannotfindserver

Wow.... She is so pretty. Ahhhhhh, I still imagine her as a little kid in Tom Cruise's arms lol

this is the movie War of the Worlds right? hehe. i kept thinking where i first saw her, that was it. of course she's a lot prettier now plus this kid can act.

Guest Born: 1985

I just saw the Secret Life Of Bees...she has grown soo much it's hard to believe!

Well she's already a success, I hope she doesn't deteriorate at the hands of paparazzo or Hollywood teen peer pressure.

Guest cosmicbeat.

i remember when i saw her in charlotte's web. haha. amazing. she's an amazing actor and she's gorgeous. let's hope she doesn't become corrupted.

i like her legs for some reason. =D haha.

i hope she remains this grounded forever. i'm so sick & tired of all the sex, drugs & booze that all the child stars seem to have in common. she's so talented, it would suck big time if she got involved in all that crap.

i agree , and she's so talented too.

she's pretty now :] i always thought she was cute when she was younger.

whoaaa!! wth?? i totally was not expecting that, honestly i thought she was gonna grow up to be ugly, but she's prettyyy nowww. i agree, i hope she doesn't end up messed up like all the other child actors. plus, it'd be such a waste cause she's very talented

Guest ilovetrees

Wow, it's so drastic. She's grown up so much, I remember watching the movies of when she was younger.

It's crazy how time flies by.

Archived