Dakota Fanning *updated With More Pics

Guest PB&Banana

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest tirahbunny

gosh Dakota Fanning! I love her! she's my favorite kid actress, she's just simply adorable. She was awesome in Push if anyone's seen that.

Guest polaris

looks like she's doing a reverse aging or something! She looked like a little granny when she was a child.. then when she started making all those high profile movies with high profile actors and actresses... she still continued to freak me out a bit because she seemed to have skipped "Childhood" all together.. Like in interviews she seemed so serious and mature at such a young age... Almost like a mini adult.

Now she looks much more like her age.. and getting to be quite pretty =)

Guest kumoko

wow, is it just me or does she kind of resemble Kate Winslet now? Especially in the 3rd now picture of her..

Guest princess_allets

WOW. I can't believe I'm 3 years older!

Oh and she'll be in New Moon. I cant wait. Im betting she'll be a very good Jane.

This kid got talent in acting.. I like her innocent face and she has blossomed now into a beautiful lady.. Yeah she has great sense of style.. :)

Guest chubbygirl1

aww, she's really cute and talented..very mature young lady

i love it when teen actor grow up to be decent such as Dakota.

Keep it classy unlike eh Mylei Cyrus <_< (drown herself in all that tan,hair dye and make up) oh god

she must have age a decade.

looks like she's doing a reverse aging or something! She looked like a little granny when she was a child.. then when she started making all those high profile movies with high profile actors and actresses... she still continued to freak me out a bit because she seemed to have skipped "Childhood" all together.. Like in interviews she seemed so serious and mature at such a young age... Almost like a mini adult.

yeah, she is too mature, that i sometimes forget she isSS taht young.

Guest inyeon.

*flash backs of Because Of Winn-Dixie*

She is really pretty now eh! I'm jealous ^^

...That's Annasophia Robb. Not Dakota Fanning.

Guest epikxlove

wow same age as me~~~

yet i didn't look awkward as her haha

she's so pretty!

i love her style <3

Guest hear me roaar

yeaaaaah she really is getting prettier and taller. and when she was little, she looked like some annoying little girl... :mellow:

more pictures of her =] i think she's cute and very talented. i just loveeeeeeeee her outfits!!!~

dakota-as-jane1.jpgdakota-fanning-naacp.jpgdakota_fanning.jpgDF.jpg

26D3FE58EAF7EB2BF89EC54D3875.jpgB1F96C2CEDD54ADFA38FA1758A1A2.jpg

DakotaFanning4jan.jpgdakota-fanning-20080306-386024.jpg84217483.jpg

dakotafanning2.jpg

DF1.jpg

credit! Google.com

Archived