Cha Seung-Won 차승원 [Upcoming Movies: “Believer 2”, “Tyrant”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

After i read HANNA NGUYEN comment ..

I realized that i was such a silent reader since i finished City Hall ..

Actually, City Hall had just become popular in a couple of months ago after they did the Thai sub (I'm from Thailand)

We saw CSW in Bodyguard many years ago .. and They quite don't remember him at all ..

Now some of Thai become his fanclub but not a lot as much as They crazy in "You're beautiful"

however .. you all know what .. i'm being in love with him after i finished City Hall.

and I forced myself learn how to make Thai sub for his movies .. (now i have done ; Eye for an eye, Blood Rain,

The Big scene) and I shared those Thai sub for telling my friends know who he is ..

Hope CSW have a lot more Thai fanclub soon :D

I also cheering Tarits which CSW thread is getting bigger bigger :D

Guest sunny_dance

@jastinel: i have the DL links, but i'm not allowed to post them. and no one is allowed to upload the FO videos to YT. it's the subbing group's rules, and i could be banned from their forum for breaking them. this reminds me, i need to go back and edit my previous posts. so sorry, jas!

but like i said, you need to join their forum to DL. trust me, it's quite easy and painless.

then make a reply to the post to see the DL links, and wala~ there you have it!

here's the link: http://rss-fo.com/

...i'm here if you get lost. :P

@inluv_wid_dimples:

your 1st question is laugh out loud hilarious! you're brilliant! :lol:

@tarits:

"why is it that no showbiz write ups have been read about this side of his personal life?"

i know, right? i'm also quite curious about his personal life, knowing that he's been married for over 20 years!

what are the mr. and the mrs.'s secrets to a long, healthy marriage? hmmm, i can think of one...kekeke! ;)

*waves hello to fellow CSW fans* :)

goldie - thanks for cheering with me that this thread is adding pages! I share the cheers with etee and jastinel. And I hope kfandramausa also reads our posts. And 68dragon too. I am sure jastinel knows these 2 well. Actually all City Hallers must rejoice that this thread is getting more active now.

For a time, it was not moving and while it did, it was very slow. Soompiers lurk but do not post. But jastinel and I continued posting and so did robotmatsuri and lately, etee and I have been really, as she said, peeling off CSW. It was fun, it was informative and I enjoyed it as much as etee too I am sure.

And then with soompiers like robotmatsuri, kim jo yan and many others, this thread is alive! With more movies coming our way by CSW, this thread will really move.

jastinel, I forgot to answer my own question re what to ask our Jo Guk. Sorry, here they are and I am posting as if I am actually chatting with him or facing him:

1. Aside from Suna, if you were to choose three korean actress to star with, your own choice,

not the producer, director or agent's choice, but your own choice, who would those 3 ladies

be?

2. If you will be given the opportunity to migrate to the US, would you do it?

3. Aside from the trophy that you won because of CH, what three good memories do you

have about this drama?

Actually, I would love to ask him practically all the questions you guys posted here. And to hear his answers would really be interesting.

Now another topic to think about and I welcome again everyone's answers: guess or post what CSW's answers would be to my questions. Which 3 actress would he choose to star with? Would he be willing to move to the US? What did he like about CH aside from the trophy that he won and of course, aside from having kissed Suna! I hope to receive your answers. At least answering the questions will add more pages to this thread in a very good way. And everyone will even enjoy it! Okay till tomorrow as I am about to call it a night!

Guest jastinel

@jastinel: i have the DL links, but i'm not allowed to post them. and no one is allowed to upload the FO videos to YT. it's the subbing group's rules, and i could be banned from their forum for breaking them. this reminds me, i need to go back and edit my previous posts. so sorry, jas!

@tarits:

"why is it that no showbiz write ups have been read about this side of his personal life?"

i know, right? i'm also quite curious about his personal life, knowing he has been married for over 20 years!

what are the mr. and the mrs.'s secrets to a long, healthy marriage? hmmm, i can think of one...kekeke! ;)

*waves hello to fellow CSW fans* :)

Thanks Sis for the quick reply, I know rules, so I understand!

I`ll try to join the forum so i can DL the vid. CSW was hilarious!

what are the mr. and the mrs.'s secrets to a long, healthy marriage?

Let me give you an answer to your Q, since I`m married for 15 years already.

There should be:

1. Love, I think it`s important that everyday you tell your partner that you love him.

2. friendship, be his buddy!

3. understanding, a never ending part in a relationship.

4. trust, no limit!

5. respect, ! don't say hurting words or bad words on him, If I can`t control my anger,

I usually pinched him and bite his arms and bu*t.

don`t let your mother-in-law see the bruises....hehehe!

6. Lower your pride, No boss in the house (I think it depends on both of you)

7. One big factor...When you discover that your hubby dated another girl, (GRO)

even how much pain and anger you feel, don`t nag him, cause he will never tell you the truth.

But let him know that you know! (I will provide explanation through PM....hehehe)

8. Talk about problems lying down, cause it makes the conversation relaxing.

9. SEX is very important (Q, through PM please!)

10. Prayers, it strengthen the relationship.

Still, it`s a case to case basis!

@ jas, i love all your 10 secrets, thanks for sharing. I'm on my 7th year and counting, it has its ups and downs, lately mostly downs, no one said marriage would be a bed of roses but I'm not going to give up...Just look at our yeobo csw right? 20 years that is something and your 15 years, I have a long ways to go!

@tarits, your question number 2 would be for you right? hahaha :P

*waves at sunny_dance, goldie, hannah*

Guest HANNA NGUYEN

@Golde: Oh you can rethink that silent reader is just the beginning to be addicted to CSW and City Hall. haha

I guess that these recent day passed with full of memories about City hall's scenes especially his smile, his sexy voice and his saying eyes right? Like you, if you want me to teach you about doing subs for movie, you can ask me because I'm quite good at this. I made two MV with vietsub for my Vietnamese fans and do you know what they said? They said that " Hanna, you always want to kill me without using a knife right?" haha. Like everybody here in City hall's thread, every day passed, my habbits at night is to rewatching over and over again. And about YAB, I watched it and also loved it but not as crazy as with City Hall. The script in YAB was so not logical and sometimes some characters that are tortured so much by the scrioptor like Shinwoo. He had been kicked out many times with MI Nam. Hhaha.

@Tarits: I love your 3 questions, but especially the second question you wrote. Of course, he will go to US to visit his son right? Hope it will happen and he will come to Vietnam too to visit or to meet a fan like me. Haha.

Oh I see tango will begin the chemistry between CSW and Sun Ah and also JG & MR too. When MR was in beautiful dress, I think her appearance changed dramtically. I cannot recognize her at all. So JG had to admit that she was the most beautiful lady in the contest. haha About the way he kissed I love it, love it so much.

@Jas, heard from Tarits said that CSWl's owned by you. You are so lucky that he is your property. haha, You can do all of thing with him all days including passionate kisses with him. :lol: Can you share him with me on weekends? And I will pay him back on weekdays? Deal?

@Robot: hey, you will be the one to get the DVD cut firstly? Hope that you can share information about DVD and pictures of it too. Expect to see more.

@Ek: oh, I see. You are Korean and of course you speak Korean so exactly. But your voice is quite good and sweet. I love to hear your voice again. I also expect the JG's version too and do not forget to add your comments. Just waiting for it. haha.

If anyone has Favebook, my FB account is: hannanguyen216@gmail.com

add me if you like and I always look forward to being friends with all of you at FB.

Guest etee7114

Dear Fans of Droolicious CSW,

I finally get a quiet Sunday afternoon to backread and enjoy all your posts and lovely comments and see those links.

Hi you guys here, this is my first comment on CSW's thread. etee7114, you should not feel disappointed about how many members got into this thread. I think most of City Hallers here always love CSW and get a lot of illusions from him. And it does not need a huge fans to love him and I think he just needs some loyal fan like us right?Tarits Unnie recommended me to get into this CSW's thread to comment. Sorry for becoming a silent reader for such recent days. Now I decide to join in CSW's fan to write comments too.

I'm more sad than disappointed because it felt a little lonely with just a few of us raving about OUR CSW (Tarits, Jastinel and myself). Now, I'm so happy to see more chingus on board the CSW ship. :P

I think he chose to act in City hall that was the wise choice of him. To tell the truth, I have just watched his movie in 2008 Eye for an Eye. I think it's just soso. It did not impress me at all. City Hall is the drama that can express his skill a lot. I hope that the next project of CSW will be a drama. I think he got just so few dramas and many movies. So after the success of City Hall drama, I think he should choose to act in dramas more. Because I believe in his skill that he can get many good offers such the same as City Hall. And a little hope that he and Sun Ah can got the same prj in the future. Or maybe City hall have part 2?? So many things to hope but at firts I expect to see him more in big events.

First of all, I feel like robotmaturi and sunny_dance are my long lost sisters. We have such similar tastes in movies. Eye for an Eye is my favorite serious CSW movie. I lurve this genre too. Not too many good ones out of Hollywood so a Korean make of this standard is very impressive. It is for this reason that I'm sooo looking forward to the movie "Secret". As for his comedic movies, Ghost House is entertaining. The earlier ones are just tooo slapstick for my liking. But I'm liking his serious movies more than his comedic ones. His role in My Teacher, Mr Kim is the role which I see the most character development in a movie. You have to remember when watching a movie, you are with the character for about 2 hrs..so unlike a drama which stays with you for 20 hrs (if you marathon through it) or 2 months (if you watch it live). Yeah, so I do look at movie characters and drama characters very differently.

Someone mentioned about "A Day with My Son". The ending was almost like a WTH ending for me. I couldn't figure out how someone managed to impersonate the other person. Can't say more since I don't want to give out a spoiler. Anyone who knows, please PM me here on Soompi.

CSW is an A-list actor. If I'm not mistaken, they are better paid doing movies than dramas. So, expect more movies from CSW and once in a while when there is a good role in a drama, he may/may not consider taking it on. The main reason why I'm not usually a fan of re-pairing so soon after a project is that the actors/actresses don't get to pick up new acting skills from each other. And that's not good for actors and actresses.

At this time he come, he will get warm welcoming from Vietnamese Fan because a lot of fans in VN loved City Hall.

I want to make friends with robot, jas, ekan and etee too. Do you guys all have FB? I love reading your comments

and thanks ekan for translating. You did amazing job.

Chincha? Has City Hall already been aired in Vietnam? I'm delighted to hear that City Hall did well in VN

I remember signing up for a FB account 1.5 yrs back but after that, I didn't do anything else. :lol: I'm too busy visiting JB's, Soompi, koreandrama.org, watching dramas, movies, etc. If you like, you can PM me here on Soompi.

Tarits I'll get to your 3Qs soon. Actually, I can only think of one.

If he were to do another drama with KSA it will undoubtedly be measured to the City Hall yardstick which is not exactly a good thing . It is unavoidable that after a successful performance with an actress people expect a degree of familiarity and can be quite scathing when it does not materialize. He will be better off acting with other people and it is not that there is a dearth of good actresses he could pair up with.

I would like to see him on another drama that is for sure ,he has proven to be very skillful. I hope that this actor win he got also opens up other roles and interesting,challenging scripts for him that will further expand his acting chops . While I can understand why Bogey/Bacall or Tracy/Hepburn romantics might want to see a repeat but I would like to see him with others.

Wow !! Couldn't believed How much worm welcome you are !!

**waving to all CSW fans**

Tarits Thank you for introduce a lot more great reference .. you all are in CSW thread longer than me ..

I might keep reading .. reading reading ..

jastinel your married life is useful .. after i read yours , i found the answer of my love life ha ha ha

(That's why i am alone now)

HANNA NGUYEN Thank you in advance for being Sub Title tutor :D

I keep my eyes open for Eng sub + movie "Secret"

Hi CSW fanatics - I am about to go to church but just needed to open this thread and wow - lots of posts. Great! Jastinel, etee, I'll say it again: this thread is kicking!

goldie - so glad to find another fanatic from Thailand. Asians for Asians, very good. And it is nice that you and sunny_dance are finally speaking up in this thread. You two do add life to this thread. And hey friend, you sure know the words "alone but not lonely"! You say you are alone now, well, you have us here and when you feel blue, open the thread to talk to us. Join us in the fb too if you like.

sunny_dance - your post about what is the secret between Mr. & Mrs. Secret, I am interested to know what you are thinking. Am I thinking what you are thinking too? :lol: Am so glad you are in this thread and a very good addition to the threesome of jastinel, etee and myself! Seriously now, I think one reason for his good and lasting marriage is because the wife just stays in the background. This way, the family is kept from intrigues, from gossips. What she does not see won't hurt her. I read someone asked him if his wife knows the hot scenes he did/does at CH and CSW answered laughing: she does not know anything. I found this interview in one of the many yt clips/interviews of him and Suna during the filming of CH. And then I understood why the wife is a no show or unseen practically all the time. Rather than open her mouth and get flooded with more questions, she keeps quiet. Good for her. And good for our favorite guy! See what happened to this couple in a reality show where both spoke too many times and divorce followed. I forgot the name, the one with so many kids and they are still very much in the news yakking still! I also think that Jo Guk wears the pants at home and the wife is very submissive. I think.

Hanna - you need to back read to be able to know that CSW is already on loan to other fanatics every day of the week. Jastinel has been kind enough to lend him to each one starting with me but he stays the most with Jastinel. Then of course, she returns him to the wife on weekends! 'I just love this thought! :lol: So my dear Hanna, choose your weekday coz CSW might be with another fanatic on that day! You'd be lucky if there is still a slot for you! :lol:

Jastinel - I so love what you posted on how to keep a marriage/relationship intact. Very true. And I laugh when someone used the word "gro". Meron pa bang ganyan diyan (do we still have those over there?) A lot of homes I think was destroyed by gro's. But let me share with you what a former boss of mine, a lady at that, a very good enterpreneur said in one of our management meetings. I was much younger then and she told us: "sometimes husbands fool around and they can do it without hurting the wife. But if they fool around with their hearts already included, then this is trouble." And I thought about it and she is right. If the heart of the hubby goes with the lust, then this is really trouble. And your husband is one lucky guy jastinel. The 10 ways you posted would be very good to keep in mind and practice.

etee - yes, we have a lot of chingus here on board. And they are all brilliant! Young blood is always exciting. You are one City Haller so good at analyzing this and that. And your analysis are always right. I too love eye for an eye and had so much fun watching Jo Guk at ghost house but there are others that were slapstick and we both agreed he won't do roles of those kind anymore. I watched a day with my son and I had to rewatch several times the end episode to understand it. Oh I don't want to post the spoiler here but he as the dad didn't know? hmm...

I wanted to ask Jo Guk if he would be willing to migrate to the US because I want to find out if he will leave the comfort of his home/country to take a chance here in Hollywood. Other korean actors have already stepped in here and perhaps he too because wasn't it that he wanted to emulate one actor who has starred in a hollywood movie? I read this interview of him but can't remember the name of the actor he mentioned.

Oh, gotta go now. Will post again later. So much still in my mind.

Co-CSW fanatics - keep 'em coming!

I love coming here and back reading the comments and post from you guys, I'm more of a lurker.

Thanks for the pics and info though, any excuse to drool really haha!!

@jastinel love the answers, 15yrs wow!!!!

I love that you guys talk bout all sorts!

Oh how do I join the fan cafe? Heard it mentioned on Sun Ah thread and CH thread, hmm actually thing there was info on Sun Ah thread, think I'll go look again.

Not sure I'd be able to ask CSW a question if I had the chance, I'd probably lose the power of speech and faint. However instead I'd as Mrs CSW 1 question can I borrow him for one day, just to hang out lol, nothing bad ahem, I swear on the bible, offcourse I would come prepared with legal documents if she need convincing lol. Offcourse she wouldn't have to worry he seems to be a good one, hence the appeal, so she probably trust him infinitely!!

Tarits & Jastinel, I'll try to post some instructions tomorrow or during the weekend. :)

I am 27 and single. :P

Why? You wanna set me up with a Jo Guk? :lol:

Lol she'd have to set up the whole forum, plus a few city hallers I bet, mind all married ones are automatically disqualified ;) we don't need the competition.

Hmm we could just clone CSW, I'm not for cloning ethically speaking, but er there r some exceptions lol,...er any scienctist on here :)!!!!!

Guest robotmatsuri

Tartis, Jastinel, tas82: I know Jastinel won't need this, but here is a guide by Alodia on how to sign up for Daum and join KSA's fancafe.

Joining CSW's fancafe is of course a similar process, but his questions are much easier. ;) Once you've successfully signed up for a Daum account, go to http://cafe.daum.net/4RWON and click on the button in the top small box that should say, "카패 가입하기" (check #2 in the guide for a similar visual reference). After that, his questions are so easy you can just copy & paste it into Google Translate. I think one of the questions is what is your favorite CSW project? Just input your favorite CSW movie or drama in Korean. I think everything else you can probably fill out in English. Just post to the forum if you have questions.

As for leveling up, click on "가입인사등업". (visual: http://i50.tinypic.com/w9e0jt.jpg).

Then click on the button on the top of the page with the pencil icon that says, "글쓰기".

In the title bar, you can either copy & paste what someone else had said or, put something like:

"등업신청해요" or "등업부탁합니다" or "등업부탁드립니다".

In the main text body, enter whatever you want. You can introduce yourself and say you are a fan from xx country, and you'd like to level up... and then press the bottom right button that is bolded. It will probably take some time for the staff to approve you, but once they have approved your icon in the "내 정보" tab would have changed from a gray dude with glasses to a guy with short brown hair (visual: http://i50.tinypic.com/34j6i5j.jpg).

2s1urkk.jpg

Guest sunny_dance

CSW is an A-list actor. If I'm not mistaken, they are better paid doing movies than dramas. So, expect more movies from CSW and once in a while when there is a good role in a drama, he may/may not consider taking it on. The main reason why I'm not usually a fan of re-pairing so soon after a project is that the actors/actresses don't get to pick up new acting skills from each other. And that's not good for actors and actresses.

etee,

i totally agree with your statement. i also feel actors and actresses hone their craft and grow as artists by working with other actors and actresses, and also by choosing different acting roles that expand or improve upon their acting skills. i'm quite excited that he has more films on his plate since i'm more of a movie-girl than a drama-girl. my only request is that some are action-packed films complete with explosions and violence! yes, i'm that type of girl. :P but i'll always and forever love CH to bits and pieces! actually, i'd love to see cha seung won, so ji sub, joo jin mo, oh ji ho, and lee byung hun all casted together in a film or drama. :wub: highly unlikely, yes. but the fangirl in me would literally just die of happiness! :D

and i was the one that had mentioned a day with my son. i love sad dramatic movies that just make me cry a river. actually, i love violent/gory films OR sad/depressing films...there are no in-betweens. i'm weird, i know. :lol: but the weird thing about this movie was that once i knew what was going on towards the ending, all my tears just stopped. i didn't cry, nor was i sad anymore...all these feelings just went away. :huh::mellow: i was more like "hey!, what the hell?!?!...you had me crying over a fake relationship?...playing with my emotions like that!...how could you?!?!" :angry::lol: i was so over it, but i still thought it was a good movie though. :D:lol:

tarits,

i was thinking of s-e-x. what were you thinking of? :lol: his wife is one lucky woman for sure! i'm sure all her friends are just dying to be her. i know i would with a man like that! if i'm not mistaken, his wife is older by 4 years or something like that. she must've been one heck of a noona to have a man at 19 years of age be swept off his feet like that! :P i'm not mocking her in anyway...she really did snag a good one! ^_^ i bet never would she have thought the same 19 year old man she married 20 years ago is the same man women are literally fawning and drooling over. :lol: she must be proud of that, and she has every right to be! and i give her a lot of credit for holding down the home front, while her man goes about his career. that must be hard, and i'm sure some of you can agree or attest to this. :)

but it got me thinking...was their marriage a shotgun marriage to begin with? this is not to say their marriage was forced in anyway, nor does it make me think differently of them as a couple. i'm just curious that's all being that he was so young at the time. and shotgun marriages are quite common in korea, so it's not that big of a deal to me. but all signs point to yes...20 year old son, 20 year marriage...you get the picture. i might be completely wrong, and please do knock some sense into me if i need be. anyway, i would love to hear more about his personal life, specifically his thoughts on marriage and family. but that's just me, i'm nosy like that!

jastinel,

congrats on reaching 15 years! ^_^ i must say you have a very good foundation for your marriage. i'll remember your list and refer to it when i'm having problems with the future hubby. actually, i'm waiting for someone to clone me a CSW, so that i can live happily ever after! :lol: it truly amazes me how people manage to stay together whether it be 15, 20, or 50+ years. i mean, do you not go absolutely insane after a while? and tell the truth...have you not at all thought once about literally killing your hubby? :lol: all the crap and BS that cause problems in a relationship i can surely do without. but then again, what's a relationship without a fight or an argument once in a while. here i go contradicting myself...:rolleyes: your case by case basis comment is funny yet so true. thanks for sharing, jas! :D

ahh~ i wrote so much! ...a great way to past time though. :P

and excuse the lower case letters, my fingers are apparently too lazy to hit the shift button.

and you'll be seeing a lot more icons in my posts from now on so get used it! :lol:

*waves hello! to fellow CSW fans* :D

Guest robotmatsuri

Tarits, I dled Libera Me from http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/2009/04/k...-libera-me.html

Plus another video from CSW's award speech at the Asia Model Festival Awards at Daum TV Pot.

First of all, I feel like robotmaturi and sunny_dance are my long lost sisters. We have such similar tastes in movies. Eye for an Eye is my favorite serious CSW movie. I lurve this genre too. Not too many good ones out of Hollywood so a Korean make of this standard is very impressive. It is for this reason that I'm sooo looking forward to the movie "Secret". As for his comedic movies, Ghost House is entertaining. The earlier ones are just tooo slapstick for my liking. But I'm liking his serious movies more than his comedic ones.

Etee7114, I agree with everything you've said. I think he did extremely well in Eye for an Eye & Murder Take One so I'm positive that I will love Secret and that it will be one of my favorite CSW movies. As for comedies, I loved Ghost House, but Small Town Rivals was too much for me--I just couldn't take the bathroom jokes. Yuck. :blink: There are other comedies of his I haven't seen yet, like Jail Breakers, but hoping to get to that soon.

As for my 3 questions... hm, I have more than 3 what to do?

If I ever saw him in person (highly unlikely, keep dreaming! lol):

1. Can I have a hug? :lol:

2. Can I take a photo with you?

If I were writing to him:

1. What were your dreams & aspirations before you became a model?

2. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently in your life?

3. If you could create a perfect movie project, what kind of movie would it be and who would be cast alongside of you?

Guest jastinel

i mean, do you not go absolutely insane after a while? and tell the truth...have you not at all thought once about literally killing your hubby? :lol: all the crap and BS that cause problems in a relationship i can surely do without. but then again, what's a relationship without a fight or an argument once in a while.

Sorry to edit your post!

It`s very true, "what's a relationship without a fight or an argument once in a while",

My hubby said, "he needs to do some silly things, for us to have a fight, cause without it, our relationship would be boring". We are both low tempered person, we both have the same blood type A.

First 4 yrs of our marriage was full of adjustment, I cried when doing the laundry, I cried when ironing clothes, I hate him when his out with his friends, I`m hurt when I heard his with a GRO. (have you not at all thought once about literally killing your hubby) the answer is...Yes! But, when he came home, the first thing I`m so thankful about is that, his alive.

I`m sure CSW wife, had the same experience. I wonder what makes her a strong woman, I mean she`s totally in a different situation compare to us. What is it like to have a husband like CSW? I wish i can ask her this and she will answer me back!

Thanks robotmatsuri for the instruction in CSW fan cafe, I`m in! Also for the link of his movie Liberal me, one of the 2 last movie I haven`t DL.

@tarits

Outside the village I`m residing, there are many GRO`s.

HANNA NGUYEN, let`s just say, He has a tattoo in my heart and CSW is my HONEY, so He can be your sweetheart...hehehe!

etee7114

I couldn't figure out how someone managed to impersonate the other person.

The way I understand the movie, CSW character was imprisoned when his son was still a baby.

He has no idea of what his son looks like, he didn`t even know his sons death, so when he got out of prison, he went to his son school to meet him, notice he hold a p-card with his sons name. The boy who claimed to be his son knows the story of his life. The plot of the movie was so unique and it made me cry when the boy revealed that CSW son died. (I could be wrong)

tas82 - thanks for being here in the thread. Have not read any post from you lately.

robotmatsuri - I'll follow the guide on how to join the fancafe and I hope I will be successful. Am so poor at stuff re signing up that is a bit complicated. But I will do it in the office tomorrow. Thanks.

I like the questions you will pose to CSW if you were writing him. And I wish to really know his answers. Remember he met his wife in an internet cafe (but now admits he is a computer dummy and hates texting) and at 17 then, he surely had his whole life ahead of him but ended up with a son at 18! Oh if only we can really track him down to flood him with letters and get to know him more as a person it will be great. But we don't even know which agency he is with. Is he a freelancer or something? Is he his own agent choosing offers?

hyall - you mentioned some hollywood actor, but aren't they all dead? Of course I understand your reference to romantic movies and I think those guys were icons during their time, right? Now I am thinking of which romantic hollywood movie I have seen in the last 5 years that I really liked and I could not think of any. But I did like Pretty Woman. But you are so right, his winning the award opens new ooportunities for more diverse roles for him as well as widened his fan base in other countries too. Robotmatsuri said CH and his working with Suna increased his fan base. Good.

sunny_dance - bullsye! I was thinking of the same secret to Mr. & Mrs. Secret's lasting marriage. Yes, yes, yes -that 3 letter word is what I had in mind too. :lol: I wish you heard my so very loud laugh when I came across your post about this. Did you read about one writeup about CSW when he was away from his wife for so long because he was on location somewhere and probably could not go home every night after the shoot. I read that he wrote his wife and apologized and said sorry he could not be with her and that she being big with pregnancy (probably the 2nd child) and that even with her feet getting big and swollen due to the pregnancy, to him her feet are the most beautiful feet. Isn't he sweet? Methink that during the early months of living together or during her first pregnancy when they were not yet married, he probably found her to be such a good person that his love for her grew more thru the years. Being older, the wife must have been a very caring person to him, a devoted companion and a very good homemaker. Also, am I right in saying the Korean culture look down on infidelity? So he probably did his best to remain faithful. And I think more credit should go to Mrs. CSW for just staying in the sidelines. It must be difficult to keep sane with such a goodlooking and sexy husband. And lastly, if all the 3 goodlooking actors you mentioned will be in a movie with CSW, I think you'll have another dead body next to you - me! And I'd probably fly immediately to Seoul to be at the moviehouse at the first screening! :lol:

etee7114 - am interested to know what 3 questions you'll like our Jo Guk. I expect good questions from you.

jastinel dear - hold tight to Jo Guk. So many trying to grab him from you!

Guest robotmatsuri

robotmatsuri - I'll follow the guide on how to join the fancafe and I hope I will be successful. Am so poor at stuff re signing up that is a bit complicated. But I will do it in the office tomorrow. Thanks.

I like the questions you will pose to CSW if you were writing him. And I wish to really know his answers. Remember he met his wife in an internet cafe (but now admits he is a computer dummy and hates texting) and at 17 then, he surely had his whole life ahead of him but ended up with a son at 18! Oh if only we can really track him down to flood him with letters and get to know him more as a person it will be great. But we don't even know which agency he is with. Is he a freelancer or something? Is he his own agent choosing offers?

Tarits, make sure before you sign up for a Daum account, you've written down how the Korean numbers sound from 0-9, because you will receive a recorded call with a woman saying about 6-7 numbers to verify your account with. Good luck! :)

He is with GTB Entertainment, but I'm not sure how to find their website.

robotmatsuri - I tried signing up at the cafe. Why is it asking for my social security number. Can't quite make it, am confused with the korean characters even my google has already translated it to english. Can you just register for me? Sorry coz I am really a computer dummy. Thanks.

Poor Bacall don't kill her off yet but at 80+ she is old but still acting.

That remark about marriages and husbands and wandering men. I know my husband now for 22 years married 18 of those years. Many times we came close to a divorce and still cannot say it will last till one of us kicks the proverbial bucket. If you do decide to forgive a wanderer just don't ever bring it up again is the only advice I can give if you want to have a successful marriage.I am telling you this from having gone through it myself.

I have seen other marriages break up from even after going through the hard part the couple bicker and continue to bring up the unplesantness. Don't throw the thing up on their faces no matter how tempting it might be.It is one of the hardest things to do but if you can forgive try to be fair about it.

I think his wife must be very good at turning a deaf ear and blind eye to his career as I have said before not something many women can do. Don't know anything about her so I will not speculate on her either.