Cha Seung-Won 차승원 [Upcoming Movies: “Believer 2”, “Tyrant”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

thank you, but first two links have the same files, I think. Can you please check? Thanks.

would you mind uploading them? Please.

Would you maybe also have the Teacher Mr Kim one?

would like to see him in a movie.

hi there,

i edited the links, just check now if it is Ok?! :rolleyes:

Guest JeatvVoon

There you go.

My Teacher, Mr. Kim (선생 김봉두 - Seonsaeng Kim Bong-du)

teacher_kim.jpg

Synopsis:

Kim Bong-doo, a 'popular' elementary school teacher in Seoul, is a problem teacher who comes late to school more than the students, and is scolded by the principal everyday. He likes drinking better than preparing his courses, and he actively encourages and coaxes parents to offer money in exchange for his favoring their children. But one day, he finally gets caught in his own act, and gets transferred to a school in the boondocks.

Kim Bong-doo gets driven away to a school in the countryside, where cell phones are useless and even buying cigarettes at the nearest corner store is out of the question. There are only five students in the whole school, and he's also discontent with the extremely naive villagers who offer him all sorts of vegetables and fruits instead of money. Independent-study in 1st period, art in 2nd period, P.E. in 3rd period... Mr. Kim idles his time waiting for the day to return to Seoul as quickly as possible. To make matters worse, a grumpy old man named Mr. Choi begs him to teach him the Korean alphabet, which makes Mr. Kim's life in the country even gloomier.

Mr. Kim, who waits for the chance to return to Seoul, maps out a plan to transfer all of his students to Seoul and to close the school down. For starters, Mr. Kim begins an after-school program to focus on developing each student's special talents so that they'll want to get a better education in Seoul. Contrary to his bad intentions, the villagers and school officials reconsider their policy of closing down the school because of Mr. Kim's wonderful devotion to the kids.

But when there's a will there's a way for Kim Bong-doo. A businessman unexpectedly shows up and says he'd like to turn the school into a survival game site, and because of him, Mr. Kim tastes the power of money again, which he had forgotten for a while.

Will the senseless and good-for-nothing teacher Mr. Kim Bong-doo ever succeed in going back to Seoul?

Director: Jang Gye-seong

Cast:

Cha Seung-won

Byeon Hee-bong

Seong Ji-ru

Info:

Laguage: Korean

Subtitles: English (.srt)

Size: 1.4 Gb (2CD)

Download:

Rapidshare Folder: http://rapidshare.com/users/KU4E0A

Part 1/Part 2/Part 3/Part 4/Part 5/Part 6/Part 7

Enjoy!

Guest theLEGEND

JeatvVoon: Thank you so much for sharing CSW's movies with us. Unfortunately, rapidshare isn't working for me but thank you so much nevertheless~ :)

jeeji: Thank you for sharing all the MVs with CSW in it. I totally loved him on Kim Jang Hoon - 소나기's MV! I've been listening to the song for the millionth times! :P

kdramafanusa: I went for picture hunting the other day and saved a bunch of CSW's pictures. Let me know if you need my help in posting them. ^_^

I found another two MVs which featured Cha Seung Won, and interestingly, CSW had kissing scenes on both MVs~ :P

--- you couldn't see his face clearly though but I'm pretty sure it's CSW.

--- which means, 소나기 wasn't the first KJH's MV that CSW ever did.

Guest moja88

hi there,i am glad that u guyz are posting the movie link,can u guys post the rapidshare link for Somewhere over the border and also small town rival,thanks

Guest kdramafanusa

kdramafanusa: I went for picture hunting the other day and saved a bunch of CSW's pictures. Let me know if you need my help in posting them. ^_^

Please don't hestitate posting his pics, this thread was started for all of us who like him. :)

This site has lots of really nice pics of him over the years, I couldn't upload them for us here.

I found another two MVs which featured Cha Seung Won, and interestingly, CSW had kissing scenes on both MVs~ :P

--- you couldn't see his face clearly though but I'm pretty sure it's CSW.

소나기 wasn't the first KJH's MV that CSW ever did.

Both of these MVs are from 1998. 소나기 is his 3rd MV for KJH.

~ MV ~

1998 - Kim Jang-Hoon 김장훈 (Should This Life Sometimes Deceive You 세상이 그대를 속일지라도)

1998 - Uhm Jung-Hwa 엄정화 (Poison)

2000 - Kim Jang-Hoon 김장훈 (I'm A Man 난 남자다)

2001 - Position 포지션 (I Love You)

[

| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wZ_Pb6WDH8]

2002 - 4U (In My Heart)

2003 - Project X

2003 - Position 포지션 (Desperado)

2008 - Kim Jang-Hoon 김장훈 (A Shower 소나기)

'I Love You' is originally written by the late Japanese artist Yutaka Ozaki 尾崎豊 (:wub:), he died at the age of 26. J-version | J-version | with lyrics | another one

Oh My Little Girl | The Night | 僕が僕であるために |

CSW and Uhm Jung Hwa won Best Actor & Actress (Film section) at BaekSang Arts Awards in 2003. :)

The 39th BaekSang Arts Awards (2003)

Cha Seung-Won won Best Actor Award for movie "Jail Breakers".

htm20060227175846020200.jpg

http://isplussvc.joins.com/100sang/article.asp?aid=472972

Left to Right: Best Film Actress Uhm Jung-Hwa (Marriage Is A Crazy Thing), Best TV Actress Kim Hee-Ae (Wife), Best Film Actor Cha Seung-Won (Jail Breakers)

htm20060227180204020200.jpg

Source: BaekSang official website

Guest kdramafanusa

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?rss=Y&am...9&no=339553

http://www.mdtoday.co.kr/mdtoday/index.htm...ord=&page=1

Don't know how to translate this... :)

Survey conducted by Cocoa Plastic Surgery Clinic and 종합홍보대행사 amPR

Period: 2009-5-15 to 2009-6-15

Participants: 351 ladies in their 20's and 30's

이시대 최고 꽃중남 (Best Flower Man)

1. Cha Seung-Won (27%)

2. Yoon Sang-Hyun (25%)

3. Kim Myung-Min (20%)

4. Park Sang-Won (5%)

4. Hwang Jung-Min (5%)

6. Choi Cheol-Ho (4%)

Cha In-Pyo, Kim Seung-Woo, Jeon Kwang-Ryeol, ...

Criteria

1. 자상한 매너 - 29%

2. 젊은 감각 - 17%

3. 사회적 지위와 경제력 - 15%

4. 뛰어난 패션감각 - 12%

5. 조각 같은 얼굴 - 10%

In 10 years, which male artist will become flower man?

1. Won Bin (19%)

2. Jo In-Sung (15%)

3. Kim Rae-Won (11%)

4. Lee Seung-Gi (10%)

5. Hyun Bin (8%)

6. Kang Dong-Won (8%)

A friend came across an english summary for this survey, thanks for sending it to me. I'm behind on posting, here it is. :)

http://www.koreanclicks.com/korean-stars-n...middle-aged-man

Cha Seung Won - The most charming middle-aged man

27 Jun 2009

Author: hying

Cha Seung Won who acted in the ‘City Hall’ as a genius civil servant was nearly 40 years old.

Besides showing his comedy and soulful performance in the drama, he had also proven that he does not lose out in any young actors in his body shape or appearance. He has captured the hearts of many women. Recently he was known as the ‘Charming middle-aged flower man’.

South Korea ‘Cocoa’ plastic surgery cooperated with an integrated advertising agency and organized a survey named ‘The most charming middle-aged man that touches your heart’. They conducted the survey with women age from 20 to 30 year old and had collected 351 responses. With his 188cm height, Cha Seung Won received a total of 27% votes and came in 1st in the top position.

What is the first condition women looked into when they vote for this survey? The first three conditions consist of gentle attitude, young at heart, social status and financial ability, followed by sense of fashion and statue-like face.

This shows that having good appearance isn’t the main condition for middle-aged men to be attractive.

Guest JeatvVoon

@hkch97: You are welcome :)

@aRt&musiC<3:

JeatvVoon: Thank you so much for sharing CSW's movies with us. Unfortunately, rapidshare isn't working for me but thank you so much nevertheless~ smile.gif

It's a pity rapidshare isn't working for you. Since I only have a rs account I'll upload all my files there, cause I don't want my files get deleted. Uploading takes a lot of time...

This site has lots of really nice pics of him over the years, I couldn't upload them for us here.

I uploaded a few pics which I got from that site.

From 2005

CSW02.jpg

CSW03.jpg

CSW04.jpg

CSW05.jpg

CSW06.jpg

From 2006

CSW01.jpg

CSW07.jpg

CSW08.jpg

CSW09.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

I uploaded a few pics which I got from that site.

Thanks JeatvVoon for all the uploads to share with the fans here.

For some reasons, I couldn't see the pics you put up. It's probably just me (and rapidshare), I couldn't see any of the pics before too.

Guest kdramafanusa

I was looking around and came across this site with specific profiles of 12 stars. :)

http://www.actor12.com/SE.html

[i think] Left to Right: Jang Dong-Gun, Cha Seung-Won, So Ji-Seob, Lee Jung-Jae, Gang Dong-Won, Jung Jae-Young, Zo In-Sung, Hyun Bin, Shin Ha-Gyun (?), Jung Woo-Sung, Jo Han-Seon (?), Won Bin

l29.jpg

*sorted by age*

l38.jpgl39.jpgl40.jpg

l41.jpgl42.jpgl43x.jpg

l44.jpgl45.jpgl46.jpg

l47.jpgl48.jpgl49.jpg

^ CSW's the tallest actor here as well.

~another pic from the same site

mainmm.jpg

Guest JeatvVoon

Small Town Rivals (2007)

small.town.rivals1.jpg

small.town.rivals2.jpg

Synopsis:

Born and raised in a rural town, Choon-sam lives a relatively normal life, taking care of his father. When the village chief passes away through an accident, the villagers unanimously decide that young Choon-sam should be perfect to fit in the job. Choon-sam soon has to deal with adversity as his old friend and school election rival Dae-gyu becomes the county magistrate. This anticipated rivalry has them fight desperately for not only predominance, but also for pride.

Info:

Directed: Jang Gyu-Seong

Genre: Comedy

Runtime: 113 min

Size: 1.4 Gb (2CD)

Language: Korean

Subtitles: English (.srt)

Cast:Cast Cha Seung Won, Yu Hae Jin, Byeon Hee Bong, Choi Jeong Won, Bae Il Jip, Nam Il Woo

Download:

Rapidshare Folder: http://rapidshare.com/users/I9LURE

Part 1/Part 2/Part 3/Part 4/Part 5/Part 6/Part 7

Enjoy!

Guest theLEGEND

Please don't hestitate posting his pics, this thread was started for all of us who like him. :)

Both of these MVs are from 1998. 소나기 is his 3rd MV for KJH.

Thank you for listing down all the MVs. I gotta say that my favorite is still Kim Jang Hoon's 소나기 MV. :) I'll probably post all of his pictures tonight when I'm back.

@aRt&musiC<3:

It's a pity rapidshare isn't working for you. Since I only have a rs account I'll upload all my files there, cause I don't want my files get deleted. Uploading takes a lot of time...

That's alright though. I'm just wondering, where did you get all of his movies from? Did you by any chance ripped them off from DVD? :)

Guest moja88

hi guys,i would really appreciate if u guys can share cha seung won HQ magazine scan,or tell me where can i get those,thanks

Hi Demen, thanks for posting.

I haven't been following K-ent news too closely lately, but will sure keep an eye on SMW.

I look forward to its release.

Did you see the bts clips of Jailbreakers before? The 3 leads got along so well, it's cute how they kept teasing her.

YEAH YEAH

Jail Breakers is my favorite movie, cuz you know i'm a fan of SYA & I collect most of her dramas/movies then i can rewatch them as much as I can

so, i have watched Jail Breakers so many time that uncountable :P it makes me laugh & laugh :lol:

nice day, everyone!

Guest jastinel

Thank you JeatvVoon for sharing all CSW movie, to a fan like me, it`s a treasure! I`m still in the process of DL-ding, I haven`t watch any of the movie I finished. I want to have full concentration when I watch his movie. Right now, i still love him as Gookie!

Guest JeatvVoon

That's alright though. I'm just wondering, where did you get all of his movies from? Did you by any chance ripped them off from DVD? :)

Yeah, some I ripped from a dvd/vcd and some I donwnloaded.

This site has many K-movies: http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/search/label/K-Movie

does anyone know what episode he will play the cameo in the drama friends?

As far as I know, no cameo has appeared til now.

Some more picts:

CSW10.jpg

CSW11.jpg

CSW13.jpg

CSW12.jpg

CSW14.jpg

CSW15.jpg

Can someone please give the link for Jailbreakers BTS?