Kim Kyu Jong 김규종

Guest Rxgoodleaf

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO ..... OMO.... Kyuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Such a handsome man!!!! Thanks to you ars_linh and Tram-Na-Ra for all the pics.... I'm saving all of them!!! hehehee!!!! :D:D

I have a confession to make.... I'm in love with Kyu's mole... ha haaa!!! Who can resist those cute mole????

3911cd155cb4f0_full_mole1.jpg

4uukb6_mole.jpg

credit: on pic

I spotted one on his chest too!!! **wink wink** :rolleyes::rolleyes:

**waves to all kyunies**

Guest mualeena

sorry to say this but i cant get the love triangle of kyu jong, hwangbo and hyun joong outta my head...kekek...i notice some wierd things in wgm...like when kyu jong went to visit joongbo at the house he was wearing a scarf and next scene hwangbo had it on...so when did he put his scarf on her?? also when her mom called, kyu jong asked to speak to her mom and he sound so comfortable talking to the mom and even said he'd visit her, thats when hyun joong kinda got jealous and said hey, i'm suppose to visit her, then i notice after that baby was saying something to kyu jong like you shouldnt have said that. anyway....the whole time kyujong and baby was there, hj leader seemed really jealous...he even stood by hwangbo and when kyu jong came into to kitchen he told kyu jong to leave him and hwanbo alone...*sigh* LOVE TRIANGLE! hehe also...i saw a pic of kyu jong wearing the couple watch that HJ and HB had on...the gold and black one...which leads me to believe that there must be something....someone should write a fanfic about this LOL! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ayingbing

hi!! i've finally found a kim kyu jong forum!! yeah!! :D

just wanted to say that i totally adore this man!! my heart melts everytime i see him on.. he's so nice and silent.. it makes him so sexy.. *blushes* :sweatingbullets: and hot!!

anyways, thanks for the photos.. and the gifs.. they are soo adorable.. THANKS A MILLION!! :w00t:

also, i have noticed kyu jong is getting quite thin.. :(:( a little too thin.. you can see his cheeks sinking into his face.. i'm concerned.. :tears: he said he was dieting, but i hope not too much.. it's not healthy to deprive oneself of food.. i know that.. i've tried it and got ulcer instead..

thanks again guys!! oh and can anyone tell me where i can watch "God of Cookery Expedition" with eng subs?? i have been looking everywhere but can't find it anywhere.. please help!!

once more.. THANK YOU!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

1_L_1248664238.jpg

Credit: Paran.com

SS501의 아시아 투어 in 서울 PERSONA(페르소나)가 일주일 앞으로 다가왔다.

오는 8/1일~2일 , 이틀동안 열리는 이번공연은 데뷔 4년에 만에 처음으로 개최하는 아시아 투어의 시작을 알리는 공연이 될 것이다.

강남의 한 연습실에서 매일 밤 구슬땀을 흘리며 공연 연습중인 SS501은 공연 일주일을 앞두고 사전 리허설을 진행한다. 본 공연의 무대가 완벽하게 설치된 장충체육관에서 SS501은 27일~30일, 4일간 사전 공연 리허설에 들어간다.

SS501 Asian Tour in Seoul, Persona, is one week away. The concert will be held 8/1 and 8/2 at Jang Choong stadium.

SS501의 아시아 투어 in 서울 PERSONA(페르소나)가 일주일 앞으로 다가왔다.

오는 8/1일~2일 , 이틀동안 열리는 이번공연은 데뷔 4년에 만에 처음으로 개최하는 아시아 투어의 시작을 알리는 공연이 될 것이다.

강남의 한 연습실에서 매일 밤 구슬땀을 흘리며 공연 연습중인 SS501은 공연 일주일을 앞두고 사전 리허설을 진행한다. 본 공연의 무대가 완벽하게 설치된 장충체육관에서 SS501은 27일~30일, 4일간 사전 공연 리허설에 들어간다.

SS501 Asian Tour in Seoul, Persona, is one week away. The concert will be held 8/1 and 8/2 at Jang Choong stadium.

Hey, if im nt wrong, the concert is at Olympic Park stadium but the rehearsal from 27th to 30th is held in Jang Choong stadium in a similar scale as the actual concert because they want to hav a perfect concert for the fans.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Hey, if im nt wrong, the concert is at Olympic Park stadium but the rehearsal from 27th to 30th is held in Jang Choong stadium in a similar scale as the actual concert because they want to hav a perfect concert for the fans.

Oops! You are right... they are practicing in Jang Choong Stadium... ^^

Thanks for sharing the all the pics, Woundedheart!!!

Anybody happen to find any vids/ fancam for kyu solo performance at the concert?? I was searching hi and low but none... sob sob... I read that his performance was awesome... I wanna see it.... aaarrghhhh!!!!

Archived