Kim Kyu Jong 김규종

Guest Rxgoodleaf

OMO.... Kyu doing the pole dance and I was like.....WOW!!!! Sexyyyyyynessssss..... and should I add cuteness too.... Sexy and cute!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::phew::sweatingbullets:

Today I watched the Wonderful days...can't rmb the date but its for their comeback...promoting the Dejavu. Kyu was so competitive...eventhough he hurt himself while doing it... He was funny too!!! :):) ..It really touched my heart when Jung Min cried, :tears::tears: ..because he was so happy to see Kyu winning the stool. I knew from previous interviews in radio and tv show that Kyu is having a tough life in getting where he is now. He worked hard and he deserved to be where he is now... IDOL... SUPERSTAR... TALENTED SINGER and DANCER.... I truly hope he will succeed in pursuing his dream!!! Fighting KYU...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woa, pages 5. :D

@ujiyus1: i think u should watch Monologue of Kyu's interview. he said when he was a trainee , he cried a lot T_T . Kyu stayed alone in an accquaintance's officce, but electricity was cut off after office hours, so he had to wash clothes under candlelight T_T . Poor Kyu!!! :( .

080521 monologue - Kyu Jong Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXsYPRhpFk

1.6.09 hawaii

1244298372p1080090copyk.jpg

1244298372p1080109copyx.jpg

1244298372p1080108copyy.jpg

credit: kyustory

Hi there Ars...

Thanks for the pics.... The 3rd pic...Is that the Hawaii trip pic?? The boys looked great learning the hula dance but I can't help but smiling and thinking what is my kyu doing... kinda look like "ultraman" getting ready to fire the monster... :phew::phew: .. he heeee!!! But I bet he can hula dance by now... knowing how passionate he is learning new things esp dance move!! :rolleyes:

BTW... how do you manage to get pic from kyustory?? I've tried but couldn't understand a thing coz it was all in korean. :blush: :blush:

I also love Kyu beside HJL ^^ but mostly I'm just lurking around :P love him for his personality & hard work ^^ thanks for sharing the pics ^^

Hi korean_aein!!! I've seen you posting in HJ Leader and SS501 thread. Hey...I subscribe to your youtube too!!! I love kyu too... He is so down to earth guy with lots of talent and well... I just love him the way he is... his smile, his voice, his dance, the wink that always make me go gaaagaaaguuguuu all the time, his kindness...bla bla bla... what can i say... he's a TOTAL PACKAGE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest tiamuah

hi all, my first time here ^^

KYU is my fave among SS501, he just a simple, caring very kind heart guy yet quite so flirted at other time. hehehe..

i wonder if any of you saw him getting more mature and manly aka sexy lately ;)

here's one of my fave of his sexy moves :P

thanks for sharing all KYU's things in this thread..

hi all, my first time here ^^

KYU is my fave among SS501, he just a simple, caring very kind heart guy yet quite so flirted at other time. hehehe..

i wonder if any of you saw him getting more mature and manly aka sexy lately ;)

here's one of my fave of his sexy moves :P

thanks for sharing all KYU's things in this thread..

INDEED...he has become a sexy mature man from a teenage boy !!!! I totally agreed with all your comments, he is simple but yet caring and funny and sexy... ha haa... as I said before.... TOTAL PACKAGE!!!!!

Korean_aein: I'm so addicted to him now...any vids...old or new will make me &*%&$%^#$^%#$.... aaiishhhh!!! **spazzing mode is on**

Mariposa28 : Thanks for the gifs... I dunno why...even the sweat looks so sexy on him... BTW, the eng subb version of romantic sky ep 2 is out...yay!!!!

Edit : Kyu Jong solo - Wuss up MV teaser is out.... he's HOT!!!

KYU solo...wuss up!! MV teaser

Guest tiamuah

INDEED...he has become a sexy mature man from a teenage boy !!!! I totally agreed with all your comments, he is simple but yet caring and funny and sexy... ha haa... as I said before.... TOTAL PACKAGE!!!!!

Edit : Kyu Jong solo - Wuss up MV teaser is out.... he's HOT!!!

KYU solo...wuss up!! MV teaser

aissh, this TOTAL PACKAGE guy melted my heart with his solo teaser MV! :D

cant wait his full solo performance!

just dance, KYU, do sexy manly moves *am I sounds pervert? hihihi, ssory :P *

thanks for the link!

hi korean_aein, Mariposa28 ^^ . I ussually read HJ's thread . Thanks for hardwork ^^. I love this pics V-pose :x

waving to tiamuah ^^ . hehe, sexy dance with Kyu.

@ujiyus1: u need have a social number of Korean .

OMG!!! I died when watch M/V teaser !!! Kyu's so hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smelt* thanks u so so much .

some pics from ss601

124507804117.jpg

124507804110.jpg

124507804133.jpg

124507842042.jpg

124507842044.jpg

124507842062.jpg

124507842074.jpg

124507862684.jpg

1245078626991.jpg

12450788071006.jpg

credit: SS601.com

KYUUUUUUU...... wuss up!!!! B)B)

Awesome....hot.... sexy.... full of emotions.... I love his facial expression... well, he should be an actor too.... he got the talent... as I said before... a TOTAL PACKAGE!!! I watched the teaser for dunno how many times... I can't wait for the full MV!!! But I still need some time to adjust myself on the manliner/guyliner thingy... ;);) ..Maybe I was too used to see Kyu as original as he can be, so the thick make-ups kinda surprised me a bit. Anyway, the song is catchy...love it!!! :rolleyes:

I love....love....love ....love....his hair!!!!! He looks so handsome but I'm a bit worried, do you gals realise that he's becoming thinnier and thinnier these days... I hope he take good cares of himself!!!! :):)

Thanks for sharing with us .... korean_aein!!!!!! B)B)

Archived