B E A U T Y |||| B L O G S

cottonshrinks

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meilove

i am going to start with more once i get more subscribers. i haven't really put it out there. i plan to put out beauty tips, pics, ways to get extra money, random fun stuff, etc =)

pleasee check it out & subscribe! i didnt want to start with only a few followers, it'd be a waste of time

http://www.meilovee.blogspot.com

mine (:

blogger: fotdlooks.blogspot.com

this one's more for words; so reviews, tutorials, fotds, eotds and reccomendations etc. i've quite a few circle lenses and makeup wearable for everyday looks (nothing outrageous just simple easy natural looks) the occasional few party looks though

tumblr: fotdlooks.tumblr.com

this is more of a photolog; basically when i'm lazy to write and upload on blogger especially when i dont have a proper post or when i dont have the time, it goes here. i also post lifestyle, food, fashion and other things i find interesting in terms of beauty and fashion here in mostly pictures.

my reccs:

xppinkx

eki

i tend also to random surf so i kinda dont have that many reccs :S

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marshmallagatha

www.charsuibao.blogspot.com

Some reviews of bb cream, will update more soon :)

FOLLOW :D

i update regularly, shall be doing nail tutorial soon!

Guest memoire

I have a question

is fuzkittie's blog hacked?

^ i think her domain name got taken back? maybe cos she didnt update for so long or smth

It's not fuzkittie.com anymore. It's back to fuzkittie.blogspot.com

Guest delightful123

My favorite is cupcakes and cashmere : )

http://cupcakesandcashmere.com

My blog is also in my sig. It isn't exactly a beauty blog, but I have occasional blog entries with clothing? I'll probably add more in time, but I do tend to write a lot (moreso than post pictures). Check it out : ).

Archived